Ultraviolette Two Wheeler Loan Features
|Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate||8%|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Up to 95% of the on-road price|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs. 10,000|
|Income||Rs.10,000 Min Income Required|
|Repayment Period||Up to 2 years|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Based on the discretion of the NBFC|
Benefits of availing Ultraviolette Two Wheeler Loan
|Ultraviolette Two Wheeler Loan Amount||Max of 95% of the road price|
|Repayment Period||A max of 4 years as Tenure|
|Pure EV Two Wheeler Loan Approval||It takes 3 Business Working Days|
|Flexible Loan Amount||In a wide range between Rs.10,000 and Rs.1 lakh|
|Quick Decisioning||Easy process to apply for a loan|
- All individuals – salaried and self-employed can apply for this loan.
- Affordable interest rates and charges
- Flexible tenure and repayment options through EMIs
- Quick approval
Advantage of availing an Ultraviolette Two wheeler loan
- Max Loan Amount of Rs 1lakh can be availed as a loan.
- Low rate of interest and lesser fees.
- Multiple tenures are available for easy repayment.
- The simple and easier process to apply.
Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates With Other Banks
|Bank of India||7.25 to 8.25%||₹ 202 for 5 years|
|Union Bank of India||11.05 to 12.05%||₹ 330 for 3 years|
|United Bank of India||10.5 to 11.5%||₹ 217 for 5 years|
|Corporation Bank||11.85 to 12.85%||₹ 334 for 3 years|
|Indian Bank||9.15 to 10.15%||₹ 211 for 5 years|
|Karnataka Bank||13.35 to 14.35%||₹ 232 for 5 years|
|Jammu And Kashmir Bank||9.15 to 10.15%||₹ 211 for 5 years|
|Canara Bank||13.05 to 14.05%||₹ 340 for 3 years|
Ultraviolette Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
You can easily calculate your EMIs Dialabank’s fast and accurate EMI Calculator!. An example of one option for repayment is given below:
|EMI per month||Rs 9300|
|On Road Price||Rs 3,00,000|
|Total Loan Amount||Rs 2,70,000|
|Payable Amount||Rs 3,34,800|
|Extra Pay||Rs 64,800|
Ultraviolette Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility
|Age||Above 18 years|
|Monthly Income||Minimum Rs. 10,000|
|For Self – Employed Applicants||the minimum duration of 1 year|
|For Salaried Applicants||6 months of employment|
Ultraviolette Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
- Filled online/offline application form with passport size autograph.
- For identity proof/address proof – IDs issued by the government, Passport, Driving License, Voter’s ID, etc
- Income proof such as Salary Certificate, ITR or Form -16 or anything serving as income proof for both salaried and self-employed applicants.
- Genuine KYC documents.
How to apply for a Ultraviolette Two Wheeler loan
A step wise process is given below to avail our services easily :
- Visit the official website of DialaBank
- Go to Two Wheeler Loan under services option.
- Fill in all the required details and our relationship manager will get in touch with you for further process.
- Select the checkbox to agree to the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Apply Now’
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on +919878981166.
- You may call on +919878981166 for guidance on banks and procedures.
- Visit your bank branch and ask for details on the current offers and EMI options
- You can also go to the showroom from where you wish to purchase and ask their card facilities for loan options.
Ultraviolette Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact Number
DialaBank is India’s first financial helpline that acts as a bridge between customers and the financial sector of India. It provides top service and ensures 100% customer satisfaction which has enables DialaBank to be ahead of its competitors.
Contact our agents for better ideas and assistance in the loan procedure- +919878981166.
Ultraviolette is an automotive engineering and consumer electronics are widely known for its quality to perfection.
They take intensive time from scratch to ready to use bike by working on a project for an average of 700 days to help give a customized feeling and not mass-produced bikes.
FAQs on Ultraviolette Two Wheeler Loan
✅How much amount can I receive through the Ultraviolette Two Wheeler loan?
You can receive a minimum of Rs. 10,000 and a maximum of 95% of the road price as Ultraviolette Two Wheeler loan.
✅What is the maximum tenure for an Ultraviolette Two wheeler loan?
The applicant can take up to 4 years to repay the loan through low-cost EMIs.
✅How much time does it take for the loan to be processed?
With the right documents, the eligible applicants can get their loan processed in 3 business working days.
|Two Wheeler Loan Jind||Two Wheeler Loan Khamano|
|Two Wheeler Loan Kolkata||Two Wheeler Loan Malaut|
|Two Wheeler Loan North Bengal||Two Wheeler Loan Nashik|
|Two Wheeler Loan Palakkad||Two Wheeler Loan Sangli|
Table of Contents
- 1 Ultraviolette Two Wheeler Loan Features
- 2 Benefits of availing Ultraviolette Two Wheeler Loan
- 3 Advantage of availing an Ultraviolette Two wheeler loan
- 4 Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates With Other Banks
- 5 Ultraviolette Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
- 6 Ultraviolette Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility
- 7 Ultraviolette Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
- 8 How to apply for a Ultraviolette Two Wheeler loan
- 9 Ultraviolette Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact Number
- 10 About Ultraviolette
- 11 FAQs on Ultraviolette Two Wheeler Loan