About Utkal Grameen Bank Two-wheeler Loan
A Utkal Grameen Bank customer has the facility of availing a two-wheeler loan. Customers can easily apply for a two-wheeler loan from the bank. If no security is given against the two-wheeler loan then the interest rate begins at 6.70 per cent per annum.
You can get more details about two-wheelers loan on Dialabank
Utkal Grameen Bank Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria:
- The customer’s minimum and maximum ages should be 21 and 65 years old, respectively to avail of the loan.
- The customer’s occupation has a vital impact while taking a two-wheeler loan. The salary of each customer varies per bank, and the bank also takes into consideration the client’s professional experience.
- The CIBIL Score also plays a vital factor in deciding upon the loan that is offered to a customer. The higher the score, the higher will be the chances of getting a loan.
Factors affecting Utkal Grameen Bank Two-Wheeler Loan Eligibility
- Age: Minimum age must be 21 years old to apply for a loan. Customers must be able to show that they are capable of repaying the loan.
- Credit History: The credit history of the customers is vital to know if they are cable of repaying the amount taken as a loan.
- Area of residence: The credentials of the customer are affected by the place or the city they live in. For example, people residing in a major metropolis or in a small city.
- Debt owned: If a customer has already taken some loan then the chances of them getting another loan to reduce. Banks consider this as an important factor as the capability of repaying the loan decreases.
Documents Required for Utkal Grameen Bank Two Wheeler Loan Loan
Utkal Grameen Bank Two Wheeler Loan Loan Eligibility FAQs
✅ What is the maximum tenure I can repay a two-wheeler loan?
Utkal Grameen Bank’s customers can repay the 2-wheeler loan for a period of up to five years.
✅ What is the interest rate on a two-wheeler loan?
The interest rates charged are reasonable and are calculated by the customer’s location, loan duration, and credit history.
✅ Is it possible to gain 100% financing to buy a two-wheeler?
The highest amount of loan that customers can acquire depends on the lenders.