About Vananchal Gramin Bank Two Wheeler Loan
For living a comfortable life everyone desires to get a luxurious two-wheeler and Vananchal Gramin Bank Two Wheeler Loan will help you in getting that into your reality.
Key features of Vananchal Gramin Bank Two Wheeler Loan are as follows:
- Minimum loan amount being Rs. 25,000
- Easy and hassle-free process
- Tenure period up to 48 months
- Offers 100% on-road price
Vananchal Gramin Bank Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: 21 years – 65 years
- Employment Status: Must be either salaried or self-employed or farmer or a businessman
- Maximum Tenure Period: 7 years
- Interest rates: 9.50%
- CIBIL Score: 700+
Factors Affecting Vananchal Gramin Bank Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility
- The minimum age should be 21 and the maximum should be 60 of the individual who is applying for Vananchal Gramin Bank Two Wheeler Loan.
- More the income, more the chances of a two-wheeler loan. As you have a high income, the bank sees that as security, you’ll repay the loan. Thereby, your chances of availing of a two-wheeler loan increase.
- CIBIL Score is of utmost importance. You need to have a CIBIL score of more than 700 to have a higher chance of availing of a loan.
- Before you get a loan, banks do background checks and they also check the company where you work and the time period you work for. The longer the time period in the same company, the more the chances of getting a two-wheeler loan.
Documents Required for Vananchal Gramin Bank Two Wheeler Loan
Vananchal Gramin Bank Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility FAQs
✅ How to check Vananchal Gramin Bank Two Wheeler Loan Status?
You can visit their nearest branch or call their customer care.
For more information visit Dialabank
✅ How much time does it take for loan processing?
Loan Processing happens within 24 hours of completing documentation.
✅ Is a credit score important for getting a loan?
Yes, you must have a healthy credit score for increasing your chances of getting a loan.