All About Vijaya Bank Two Wheeler Loan
Are you planning to buy a motorcycle? If yes, then you can consider availing a Vijaya Bank Two Wheeler Loan. It is a financial support given to people, who find it difficult to finance a bike. The loan gives the flexibility to buy a new or a used bike according to the requirement.
Interest Rates and Charges: 10.75%
Features and Benefits for Vijaya Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Simple and Hassle free
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
Eligibility for Vijaya Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 84000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
- Telephone: Must at residence.
Documentation for Vijaya Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
About Vijaya Bank