Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Personal Loan
Sometimes people travel out of the country looking for job opportunities. There can be a need for money in such situations as surviving in a foreign land can get tough. Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Personal Loan provides short-term loans with lucrative payment options. Dialabank can help you choose the perfect personal loan.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Personal Loan Interest Rate
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Personal Loan Eligibility
Features of Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Personal Loan
Some features of the Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Personal Loan are:
- You can borrow up to Rs.20 lakhs.
- Easy repayment options within 12 to 60 months.
- Easy documentation procedure.
- Interest rates start at 9.99% p.a.
- Processing fee of up to 1 to 2% of the loan value.
- Prepayments allowed only 1-year post first EMI. If you want to foreclose your loan before that, there will be a fee of 2%.
Apply for Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Personal Loan with Dialabank
Applying for a loan from another nation can be tiring, and hence most banks have dedicated NRI desks that are accessible online or by phone. You can either visit the bank’s online portal to submit a request or call them at the given helplines. Dialabank can also assist you in this process as we have our helpline as well. Call at 9878981144 for instant assistance.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Personal Loan – FAQs
✅ How do I get a personal loan with a low credit score?
There are several financial institutions that offer personal loans to applicants with low credit scores. Such loans will be provided at a higher interest rate, though.
✅ Do personal loans come with a processing fee?
Yes, the bank does charge a processing fee on all loans.
✅ What are the necessary documents for a Personal loan application?
- Bank statements and salary slips of the past 3 months
- Address Proof and Identity Proof documents