What Is UHBVN Uttar Haryana Electricity Bill Payment?
The UHBVN or Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited is a Government of Haryana undertaking that aims to provide electricity to all the Northern parts of the state of Haryana. It aims to provide power to around 10 districts and 58 towns and the company supplies electricity to 31 lakh consumers across agricultural, industrial, non-domestic and domestic sectors.
UHBVN or Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited Payment Options
A person can either pay for the bill online or offline. Both the modes of payment are easy and are described as under:
The various ways by which you can pay the UHBVN bill online are mentioned as under:
- RTGS/ NEFT (Yes Bank)
- Point of Sale (Yes Bank)
- Paytm (One 97 Communication)
- Via Bill Desk (Net Banking)
- UHBVN Mobile app
- Phone Pe/ Google Pay
The various ways by which you can pay the UHBVN bill offline are mentioned as under:
- Nigam Counters
- Epay Inforserve Pvt. Ltd. Panipat
- Harco Bank
- Atal Seva Kendra/ Common Service Centre
How To Pay UHBVN Bill Online?
- Visit the official website of the UHBVN Company.
- Click on ‘Pay your bill’.
- Enter your details such as your name, account number, contact number, email ID, etc.
- Click on ‘Proceed’.
- The details of the bill will be displayed on the page.
- You can then, make the payment with NEFT/RTGS. Net Banking, Credit Card, etc.
- Visit the official website of Paytm or download the app on your mobile phone.
- Enter your contact number and password to log in to the account.
- After logging in, click on ‘Recharge and Pay Bills’.
- Then, click on ‘Electricity’.
- Select the board and state.
- Enter the account number and mobile number.
- Click on ‘Pay Nor’ to make the payment.
Via Mobile App
- Download the UHBVN mobile app from Apple Store or Google Play Store.
- Log in to the account with your mobile number and PIN.
- Click on Make Payment.
- Fill in the details such as Account number, bill amount, and bill date.
- Click on ‘Pay Bill’ and make payment via debit card, UPI, credit card or net banking.
Via Google Pay
- Open the app and click on ‘Pay’.
- Click on ‘Bill Payments’
- Then, click on ‘Electricity’.
- Choose the board.
- Then, link the account by entering the mobile number, account number, and account name.
- After that, the amount of the bill will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on ‘Pay’.
- Choose the account you wish to pay from and then, click on ‘Proceed’.
- Enter the UPI Pin to complete the procedure.
Documents Required When You Want To Apply For A New Connection
Following are the documents required if you want to apply for a new connection:
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Passport or Driving License.
- Proof of Ownership: Copy of sale deed/ allotment letter, property tax receipt and Khasra Girdawari/ Jamabandi.
How To Pay UHBVN Bill Offline?
The UHBVN bill can be paid offline too by visiting the Atal Seva Kendra, Harco Bank or Nigam Counters. This payment can be made by cheque, debit card, credit card or even cash. Also, you must carry the bill when you are visiting to pay that.
UHBVN Customer Care/ Helpline Number
- For No Supply, you can contact 1912/1800-180-1550.
- WhatsApp- 9815961912
- Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints0 1800-180-1550.
✅ Can I update my mobile number online?
Yes, you can update your mobile number online easily.
✅ Can I register a complaint online?
Yes, you can easily register your complaint online
✅ What are the documents required for applying for a new connection?
The documents required are Identity proof such as PAN Card, Aadhar Card and proof of ownership such as a copy of sale deed etc.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is UHBVN Uttar Haryana Electricity Bill Payment?
- 2 UHBVN or Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited Payment Options
- 3 How To Pay UHBVN Bill Online?
- 4 Documents Required When You Want To Apply For A New Connection
- 5 How To Pay UHBVN Bill Offline?
- 6 UHBVN Customer Care/ Helpline Number
- 7 FAQs