ICICI Bank was established in 1994. It stands for “Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India”. It was formed in 1955 as a joint-venture with the World Bank, India's public-sector banks and insurance companies to provide financial support to Indian industry. ICICI Bank is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is the 2nd largest bank in India by assets and 3rd largest by market capitalization. It offers services to corporate and retail customers, a wide range of banking products and financial services. The Bank network constitutes of 2,883 branches and 10021 ATM's in India.
What is ICICI Bank Car Loan?
Convert your dream of having a car through ICICI Car Loan. ICICI Bank offers the wide range of Loan services according to the need of customers. One can apply for a car loan by just filling a short application form online. An ICICI representative will contact the customers within 24 hours. Apply for ICICI Car Loan and get profitable Car Loan Interest Rates on it.
APPLY NOW AND GET THE BEST ICICI CAR LOAN STARTING @ 9.45%
ICICI Car Loan Interest Rates
ICICI New Car Loan Interest Rate: 9.45% to 10.25%
ICICI Used Car Loan Interest Rate: 12.25% to 14.75%
Features and Benefits:
- Up to 100% Funding
- Simple and Hassle free
- Flexible Tenure up to 7 years
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Car Loan of up to 6 times your annual income
- Unique Benefits for ICICI existing customers
Eligibility for ICICI Car Loan:
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 84000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
- Telephone: Must at the residence.
Documentation required for Car Loan with ICICI Bank:
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Bank of Baroda Car Loans
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- Indusind Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of Hyderabad Car Loan
- SBI Car Loan
- AXIS bank Car Loan
- IDBI Car Loan
CAR LOAN INTEREST RATES