Apply for - Education Loan
Dialabank.com helps you find the most suitable offer for Education Loan
1. Personalised Service: Our trained Relationship Managers will understand your requirements and your profile and help you find the most suitable Education Loan offer.
2. Rate Comparison : We help you understand the details of all costs involved in taking a Education Loan and help you find the Cheapest Offer.
3. Research : Benefit from our detailed research on all the products from the leading Educaiton Loan players in the market and make the right choice.
4. Zero Charges : Dialabank offers personalised service to its customers at zero fees. Use our services to find the right Educaiton Loan deal at no extra cost.
5. Unbiased and Transparent Search :Our objective is to simplify your Education Loan search and we provide information in an unbiased and transparent manner
Find the right Education Loan Offer with help from www.dialabank.com
Online :Fill in your Education Loan requirements in the online application form and our trained Relationship Manager will contact you with the best Education Loan offer basis your profile.
Dial “60011600”and get the personalised service of a trained Relationship Manager who will help you with your Education Loan requirements
Education Loan – An Introduction
Any parent would worry about their child’s educational needs. Most of the parents by now know the heavy education expenses; whether it is a private high school, college, university, or overseas education, the costs just keep on adding up.
An education loan is just like a debt. The money that you borrow from the bank and repay it with interest.
The importance and value of education is known to all of us. It is the actual wealth of a person. However, at times, we encounter the situation where there is willingness to study more and get higher degrees, but due to our limited financial sources it gets bit difficult. It is under this situation education loans prove as a boon.
Tips for Education Loan
Education Loan Tax Benefit
If you have taken an education loan, you can claim a deduction under section 80 E of the Income-Tax Act for the interest paid on the loan. The amount of interest paid is eligible for deduction and moreover there is no cap on the amount to be deducted. You can deduct the entire interest amount from your taxable income. However there is no benefit available on the repayment of principal amount of the loan.
Earlier there was a restriction on the tax benefit to be deducted from the income. Only Rs 40,000 per year or total amount that included both the principal and interest paid during the year, whichever is lower, was allowed as a tax benefit.
Education Loan Documentation
To furnish the following documents along with the completed application form. Relevant information would relate to the guardian and the student both, when the education loan is jointly taken.
Various types of Student Loans in the market are:
|Tips to chose the right Education Loan||Types of Education Loans||Influence of a Weak Rupee on Education Loans|
|Education Loan: Purpose of a student loan is to help students pay for university tuition, books, and living expenses. These loans differ from other loans mainly because the interest rate is substantially lower and the...||Types of Educational Loans: Too many questions and too many answers. Simplest way is to deal is one question at a time. Decide which course you want to enroll for then apply to the institutes, where you might need som...||As the rupee-dollar parity becomes gradually more twisted, students who are in search of excellent overseas education are in a difficulty. To give them assistance, the Indian banking segment, has just guara...|