Aadhaar Card Password
Aadhaar Card is an identity proof and address proof for citizens of India. The Unique Identification Authority of India issues and manages the Aadhaar cards. The primary Aadhaar card in India was issued in 2010, and since then, this card containing the unique 12 digit number has been utilized in various sectors as a sort of identification. It holds one’s personal records, residential address, and biometrics. Holding an Aadhaar card isn’t a compulsory requirement. However, maximum people in India have their unique Aadhaar number because it is required for availing many services. Moreover, India’s govt encourages all to urge their Aadhaar ID because it provides the authority with an organized record management system.
Details of AADHAR Card
While the 12 digit Aadhaar number is required in obtaining banking facilities, gas connections, government schemes then on, the Aadhaar Card Password helps keep its digital form secured. Individuals can easily access their digital Aadhaar card using their password.
The Aadhar card password is made using the primary four letters in capital and your birth year. Suppose the name of the applicant is ‘Wxyz’ and the birth year is ‘1990’. Your Aadhaar card password is going to be ‘WXY1990’.
With the advancements in technology, information and documents are made available online. Digitalization has made operations more accessible and convenient. Like many other documents, the Aadhaar card has also skilled the digitalization process. E-Aadhaar is a digital version of the Aadhaar card. Individuals can access their Aadhaar card on the official website of UIDAI in a couple of minutes.
Why is E-Aadhaar File Password Protected?
Aadhaar card contains personal details of a private and is easily downloaded online. However, you’re required to enter the unique e Aadhar password you’ve got been allotted whenever you access the file. Thee-Aadhaar file is password-protected so that only the cardboard holder can access the card, and their private information isn’t compromised. E-Aadhar password protection ensures security and prevents misuse.
Process of Downloading AADHAR Card
One can download the Aadhaar card during a few simple steps.
Step 1: Get to the official page of e-Aadhaar
- Go to the official website of UIDAI https://uidai.gov.in/.
- On the menu bar, tap on ‘My Aadhaar’, and it’ll show a menu.
- From the menu, select ‘Download Aadhaar’.
- Once clicked on the said option, you’ll be redirected to a replacement page.
Step 2: Enter details On the new page, the choice of ‘Aadhaar Number’ will be auto-selected.
- Enter the 12 digit UID number.
- Type within the captcha, as shown within the image.
- Step 3: OTP Verification and download
- Tap on OTP and a 6 digit OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- To complete the OTP verification, enter the OTP.
- After a successful OTP verification, the page will show the ‘Verify And Download’ option. Tap thereon to download the Aadhaar file.
How to Open Password Protected Aadhaar File after Downloading?
You can open the password-protected Aadhaar file after downloading it in the following two steps.
Step 1: Fill within the PIN code of the postal address you provided during the Aadhaar registration.
Step 2: Enter the e Aadhaar password into the pdf file. The password is formed with the initial three letters of your name and your birth year, as stated earlier.
After opening the Aadhaar pdf file using the e Aadhar password, you can easily take a printout.
Benefits of E- Aadhaar Card
The e-Aadhaar card provides the subsequent benefits.
- If your Aadhaar card gest misplaced or stolen, you can take a printout of the cardboard or get the knowledge online.
- You can easily access your Aadhaar details without having to hold the Aadhaar card.
- In case of any alteration or change in your Aadhaar details, you would like not to visit the office of UIDAI. You’ll make the changes online.
- The Aadhar card password keeps the e-Aadhaar pdf file protected.
To know more about Aadhar Card and its features, visit Dialabank.
✅ How am I able to get my Aadhar card password for free?
Aadhar card password is made using the mixture of the letters from the cardholder’s name and year of birth. You’ll get your password by typing the three initial letters of your name in the capital and, therefore, the four numbers of your birth year. No charge is required.
✅ What is that the password of the Aadhaar PDF?
The Aadhar PDF file’s password may be a combination of the initial three letters of your name and year of birth. The three initial letters go first in capital and are followed by your birth year’s four numbers.
✅ How am I able to remove the Aadhaar card PDF password?
You can install a PDF pass remover or access one online. On the pass remover, upload the Aadhaar pdf file, and you’ll be ready to remove the password from the security tab.
✅ How am I able to change my Aadhar password?
You can change the Aadhaar password by following these steps:
- Click on ‘Reset Password’ on the house page of UIDAI.
- Enter all required details.
- Tap on ‘Reset Password’ and enter the new password.
✅ What is an Aadhaar password example?
The Aadhar password is about the cardholder’s name’s three initial letters and, therefore, the birth year. For example, suppose the name of a private is ‘ABCDE’ and his or her birth year is ‘1995’, the Aadhar password will be ‘ABC1995’.
Table of Contents
- 1 Aadhaar Card Password
- 2 Details of AADHAR Card
- 3 E-Aadhar
- 4 Process of Downloading AADHAR Card
- 5 How to Open Password Protected Aadhaar File after Downloading?
- 6 Benefits of E- Aadhaar Card
- 7 FAQs