Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank was founded in the year 1976. AGVB is the only RRB i.e. regional rural bank of state Assam, India. Assam Gramin Vikash Bank is under the ownership of the Government of India, Ministry of Finance. The headquarters of this bank is in Guwahati. Customers can check the variety of loans offered by Assam Gramin Vikash Bank and their eligibility criteria as well. AGVB provides the loan at the best rates as compared to others in the market.
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Offerings
A Savings Bank Account is used for cultivating the habit of savings by the applicants to satisfy their future needs. Saving Bank Account transactions should be of non-commercial and non-business nature.
- The rate of interest is 3.25% on amount Upto ₹ 50.00 Lacs and 3.50% on the amount Above ₹ 50.00 lacs
- Nomination facility is Available
- Cheque Book facility is also Available
- The rate of Interest is No interest according to the RBI directives.
- Nomination facility is Available
- Cheque Book facility is also Available
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Loans Offered
- Educational Loans: It helps students pursue their higher education from recognized institutions that secured admission through the toughest merit-based selection process.
- Home Loan: To fulfil your dream of a new home, AGVB provides Home Loans at very attractive rates. Moreover, AGVB is offering loans for the Purchase, Construction and Renovation of flats.
- Vehicle Loans: Customers can ride home their two-wheeler by getting a two-wheeler loan from Assam Gramin Vikash Bank. Vehicle Loans are Adding wheels to one’s dream.
- Gold Loans: Assam Gramin Vikash Bank is offering Loans against Gold Ornaments/ jewellery through all its branches. AGVB is offering a wide range of products to fulfil all your needs.
- Personal Loan: AGVB is providing personal loans at the very lowest interest rates which helps the customers in fulfilling their financial needs.
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan
- Age should be in between 18 to 70 years.
- He/she should be an Indian citizen.
- Both Salaried and Self-employed are eligible
- CIBIL Score should be more than 500.
Documents required for AGVB Gold Loan are:
- Identity Proof i.e. Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport
- 2 Passport-sized photographs are required
- Residence proof should also be submitted whether it can be an Aadhaar Card, Ration and Driving License etc.
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Personal Loan
- The Personal Loan Amount can be of Max ₹ 8.00 Lakh or 36 months’ salary, whichever is less.
- The repayment period can be a maximum of 84 months in EMIs.
- Next is the Security of Employer’s Undertaking.
- And Additional Security is Nil
Eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- CIBIL score should be 600 or more than that.
- Age should lie between 21 to 60 years.
- Minimum Income is Rs 20,000/-
- Occupation can be either Self-employed or Salaried.
- For a Car Loan, Age should be from 21 to 60 years.
- The Public Sector Undertakings/ Permanent employees of central, State Govt., Corporations and reputed establishments.
- Professionals/ self-employed, as well as ones who are income tax assessees, are eligible.
- Persons who are engaged in agriculture as well as allied activities.
- An applicant should submit his/her latest photograph.
- For Age Proof, An applicant should submit their Mark sheets of Degree.
- Know Your Customer i.e. KYC Documents are also required.
- An Identity Proof including PAN Card, Voter’s ID, driving license and passport.
- The Address Proof such as the Voter’s ID, Driving License, PAN card, etc. should be submitted.
- The main purpose of getting a Home Loan is the Construction or Purchase of a new house or flat.
- Purchase of an existing flat/ house.
- Repair / Renovate and Extension of an existing flat/ house.
- A home loan can be used for the purchase of land for constructing a new house.
- The applicant should be a PIO i.e. Person of Indian Origin.
- The age should be between 18 years – 70 years during the time of loan maturity.
- He/She can be either salaried or self-employed along with a regular income.
- The applicant should have earned more than the min required income.
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Credit Card
- One should meet the short term credit requirements needed for the cultivation of crops.
- Post-harvest expenses
- Produce the Marketing loan
- Used for Consumption requirements especially of farmer household
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Net Banking
Net Banking or Mobile banking refers to a service that allows individuals to conduct financial transactions only through mobile devices i.e. a smartphone/ tablet.
- Step 1: An applicant should download the form
- Step 2: An applicant should submit it to their bank branch.
- Step 3: Just download the app and must register in the app.
- Step 4: Now an applicant can start the Net Banking services.
- Cost Saving
|S.No||REGION ADDRESS||REGIONAL OFFICE||E-MAIL ID|
|1||Dibrugarh||C R Building Milannagar, Dibrugarh, Assam -email@example.com|
|2||Diphu||M G Road, Diphu, K/A, Assam- firstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Golaghat||Kushal Path, New Amolapatty, Golaghat, Assamemail@example.com|
|4||Guwahati||Rajgarh Road, Chandmari, Guwahati, Assamfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|5||Kokrajhar||Thana Road, Kokrajhar, Assamemail@example.com|
|6||Lakhimpur||Hospital Road, North Lakhimpur, Assam.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|7||Nalbari||PNC Road, Nalbari, Assamemail@example.com|
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Customer Complaints
Customers having any complaints regarding Assam Gramin Vikash Bank can call on this phone number: +91 – 361 – 2464107, 2131604/605/606, 99571-83638, 9957183637, 99571-83639
- Email Id is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website is http://www.agvbank.co.in/
How to Open a Savings Account in Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
Customers should follow all these steps:
- For opening a Savings Account in AGVB one should Personally Visit the bank branch.
- Fill up the AOF i.e. Account Opening Form for Savings Account
- One should Attach the Required Documents along with AOF
- Then at this step Verification of AOF & Other Documents is done by the Banker
- Deposit the Min Balance Amount into one’s Savings Account according to the savings Account requirement
- Obtain the Passbook, Cheque Book, Debit Card etc. from the Bank.
How to Open a Current Account in Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- Visit the Bank Branch
- Fill up the AOF i.e. Account Opening Form for Current Account
Just Attach the Required Documents with the AOF
Verification of AOF will be done & Other Documents
Deposit the Min Balance Amount
Obtain the Passbook, Cheque Book & Other Documents as well from the Bank
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank FAQs
✅ How can one check their account balance?
✅ Do one have to register every time while transferring funds?
No, customers don’t have to register for the transfer of funds within their accounts.
✅ How much Per gram Gold Loan does one can get in AGVB?
It simply depends upon the rate of gold currently available in the market and also the quality of gold.
✅ How can one check their bank account balance without their phone number?
The code *99# is known as USSD code that is not related to one mobile network or any bank. However, This facility is introduced by NPCI so that common people can easily check their bank account.
Table of Contents
- 1 Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- 2 Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Offerings
- 3 Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Loans Offered
- 4 Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Gold Loan
- 5 Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Personal Loan
- 6 Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Credit Card
- 7 Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Net Banking
- 8 Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Customer Complaints
- 9 How to Open a Savings Account in Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- 10 How to Open a Current Account in Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- 11 Assam Gramin Vikash Bank FAQs