Fullerton India Netbanking Features
Fullerton India is an NBFC-investment and credit company that offers its customers the facility of net banking from the comfort of their homes. It has over 648 branches in India that offers its customers secured and unsecured lending products through their diverse branch network and online platform (website and app).
Get to know about all the Fullerton India net banking features with the help of Dialabank.
Some features of Fullerton India net banking:-
- Track your loan application, and get information about which stage of processing your application is currently.
- Update and upload documents by accessing them as you may require.
- Pay your monthly EMI’s within a few clicks.
- Locate the nearest branch of Fullerton, India.
- Request for a top-up loan.
Fullerton India Netbanking Online Registration Process
Step 1: Visit Fullerton India official website.
Step 2: Then go to customer login and select new registration.
Step 3: Enter your loan account no / customer id and set a unique username for your account.
Step 4: Click on “proceed to step 2” and enter the OTP send on your registered mobile no and set password, and then click on complete registration.
Fullerton India Netbanking Login Process
- Enter your 7-digit customer ID or 15-digit LAN (Loan Account number) or User Name followed by the password, and then click on “SIGN IN.”
- Once successfully logged in, the customer will see a ‘Dashboard’. Upon clicking on the ‘View’ option as highlighted below, you will be directed to the “My Account” tab where a detailed view of the loan account is available.
Customers can view their personal details such as your address, mobile number, email id, alternate address, PAN etc. Customers can also edit their mobile number and email id by clicking on the Settings Option.
How to Check Fullerton India Account Balance Online
Fullerton India issues their customer’s monthly loan statement only upon a receiving request for the same. After receiving your request for the monthly loan statement, it will be sent to your registered e-mail ID or postal address. The statement will mention how many EMIs you have paid, the balance amount, and other details. You can access the statement by logging into service connect, sending us an email (namaste@fullertonIndia.com), contacting us on the toll-free number (1800 103 6001), or sending a request to them through the chatbot Dia.
FAQs on Fullerton India Netbanking
✅ Is Fullerton India safe?
Yes, Fullerton India is safe, it is trusted by 3.6 million customers.
✅ Does Fullerton check CIBIL?
Yes, they do check CIBIL SCORE at the time of taking a loan.
✅ How can I pay my Fullerton loan online?
- Visit FullertonIndia.com and from the topmost menu, go to Quick Links → Pay Online.
- Enter your Loan Account Number/ customer id.
- Choose the amount you would like to pay them.
- Enter your registered phone number and email ID.
- Select the payment mode.
Table of Contents
- 1 Fullerton India Netbanking Features
- 2 Fullerton India Netbanking Online Registration Process
- 3 Fullerton India Netbanking Login Process
- 4 How to Check Fullerton India Account Balance Online
- 5 FAQs on Fullerton India Netbanking