KLM Gold Loan Gold Loan
KLM gold loan can be availed to meet a pressing want for cash by swearing one’s gold trimmings or gold coins as security. KLM believes in honesty and credibility; fairness and impartiality; openness and transparency as their core values to excel in client servicing. KLM Gold Loan EMI Netbanking lets you manage all your transactions from the comfort of your home or office. A gold loan is a secured financial loan taken by the borrower by pledging their gold articles as collateral to meet their immediate financial requirements.
KLM EMI Calculator
|Gold Loan per gram||
₹ 2,776 to ₹ 3,393
|Eligible Age||18 to 75 years|
|Loan Amount Eligibility||
₹ 1,000 to ₹ 2,00,00,000
|Lowest Gold Loan Interest Rates||0.095|
How To Apply For Gold Loan Using KLM Netbanking
How To Pay KLM Gold Loan EMI Through Netbanking
- Net Banking: Pay your gold loan EMI through the official website of KLM named; KLM AXIVA.
- Digital Platform: You can pay your EMI through various digital platforms such as Paytm, Google Pay, Phone pe, Bhim UPI, etc.
- NEFT/RTGS: You can also opt for NEFT/RTGS for EMI payments.
FAQs on KLM Gold Loan EMI Through Netbanking
✅ How to apply for KLM Gold Loan?
You can apply for KLM Gold Loan by visiting the branch and enquiring with your financial service provider. You can also apply online with Dialabank and get the offers and deals as per your needs.
✅ What is KLM Gold Loan Interest Rate?
The KLM Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7% per annum.
✅ What is the loan tenure of the KLM Gold Loan?
The loan tenure of KLM ranges from 3 months to 24 months.
Table of Contents
- 1 KLM Gold Loan Gold Loan
- 1.1 KLM EMI Calculator
- 1.2 How To Apply For Gold Loan Using KLM Netbanking
- 1.3 How To Pay KLM Gold Loan EMI Through Netbanking
- 1.4 FAQs on KLM Gold Loan EMI Through Netbanking