Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan
Established on 30th March 1983 under the Regional Rural Bank Act, 1976, Nagaland Rural Bank is entirely controlled by the Government of India, State Bank of India, and Government of Nagaland respectively. It has its head office in Kohima, Nagaland. Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan EMI Netbanking lets you manage all your transactions from the comfort of your home or office. A gold loan is a secured financial loan taken by the borrower by pledging their gold articles as collateral to meet their immediate financial requirements such as international education, marriage expenses, covering medical emergencies, etc. Nagaland Rural Bank offers low-interest rates and up to 24 months loan tenure options.
Nagaland Rural Bank EMI Calculator
|Gold Loan per gram||
₹ 2,776 to ₹ 3,393
|Eligible Age||18 to 75 years|
|Loan Amount Eligibility||
₹ 1,000 to ₹ 2,00,00,000
|Lowest Gold Loan Interest Rates||0.095|
How To Apply For Gold Loan Using Nagaland Rural Bank Netbanking
How To Pay Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan EMI Through Netbanking
- Pay your gold loan EMI through the official website of Nagaland Rural Bank. After successfully logging in, you can select the appropriate loan account and proceed further to make payment of loan EMI using your account balance.
- You can pay your EMI through various digital platforms such as Paytm, Google Pay, Phone pe, Bhim UPI, etc.
- You can also opt for NEFT/RTGS for EMI payments.
FAQs on Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan EMI Through Netbanking
✅ How to apply for Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan?
You can apply for Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan by visiting the branch and enquiring with your financial service provider. You can also apply online with Dialabank and get the offers and deals as per your requirements.
✅ Is it important to be an existing customer of the bank to take Gold Loan?
No, you need not be an existing customer of the bank.
✅ Is my gold pledged with the bank safe?
Nagaland Rural Bank takes a lot of precautions while collecting your gold and keeps it safe until the loan amount is returned.
Table of Contents
- 1 Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan
- 1.1 Nagaland Rural Bank EMI Calculator
- 1.2 How To Apply For Gold Loan Using Nagaland Rural Bank Netbanking
- 1.3 How To Pay Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan EMI Through Netbanking
- 1.4 FAQs on Nagaland Rural Bank Gold Loan EMI Through Netbanking