Jharkhand Gramin Bank Netbanking Features
With Jharkhand Gramin Bank Netbanking, you are now able to check details about your account in Jharkhand Gramin Bank and do various online transactions at the comfort of your home. The customers can check the status of their accounts and even get the bank statement of that account for the past 5 years. You can even open a Fixed Deposit account or a Recurring Deposit account when required without visiting the bank. You can use the net banking feature to pay your taxes and get a Tax Credit statement.
Pay your utility bills using net banking such as gas, electricity, water, etc. Pay your credit card dues as well or check your credit card details. You can even start investing in mutual funds if so wished.
You can update important and useful bank account information such as the aadhar card or PAN card information. Use this to manage your transactions across all fields, request a cheque book or credit/debit card or even stop the request of a cheque going through.
Check the loan details offered by Jharkhand Gramin Bank if and when needed. You can also visit dialabank to get the more detailed information regarding your queries and should you choose to take a loan, our relationship manager will guide you through all the steps and be there with you until the funds are disbursed, all this completely free of charge.
Jharkhand Gramin Bank Netbanking Online Registration Process
- Step 1: Go to the Jharkhand Gramin Bank website for net banking.
- Step 2: Click on register.
- Step 3: Enter your customer ID and continue.
- Step 4: Enter the registered mobile number and you will receive an OTP on that number.
- Step 5: Enter the received OTP.
- Step 6: Enter your debit card details.
- Step 7: Set an IPIN for your internet banking access.
Jharkhand Gramin Bank Netbanking Login Process
- Go to the bank’s website and go to the net banking portal.
- Click continue to net banking.
- Enter your customer ID and IPIN. You have now logged in to the website for net banking.
How to Check Jharkhand Gramin Bank Account Balance Online
- Login to your net banking account.
- Click on Account and then Account Summary.
- On your screen, you will be seeing all your accounts.
- Select the account you wish to see the balance of.
- Once you select it, you will be displayed with the balance of that account and all the relevant details related to the account.
FAQs on Jharkhand Gramin Bank Netbanking
✅ Who all are eligible for Jharkhand Gramin Bank Netbanking?
Everyone is eligible for Jharkhand Gramin Bank Netbanking, as long as you are a customer of this bank.
✅ What to do if I forget my password?
You can generate your Internet banking password online. All you would require is the ATM card number be it credit or debit. In case you do not have one you can ask for your pin to the bank by either visiting the nearest branch or giving us a call at the call centre.
✅ What are Phishing attacks? How to report this?
Phishing attacks are when your username, password, or credit card details are taken by using a fake bank email. These scammers use these forged emails to send you your details of the bank and misuse this information without the knowledge of the customer.
Please Note the bank will never ask for your personal information such as your ATM pin details, account number, etc. If you have any email claiming to be the bank’s personnel and asking you for this information please report it immediately to the bank via the customer care service.