Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank
Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank is a regional rural bank started on the 1st of November in 2012. This bank functions under the Regional Rural Bank act of 1967. Its Head Office is in Indore under the sponsorship of the Bank of India. Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank is an associate member of Banking codes, and it is also a part of the Standard Board of India. The Bank is working in 14 districts of the Western MP with a vast network of 363 Branches and around 6 Regional Offices.
Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank Offerings
The Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank offers beneficial banking services, and these are the services that the Bank provides:
It provides two types of accounts:-
- Savings Accounts
- Current Accounts
Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank also offers many loans. Some of them listed are below:-
- Home Loan
- Personal Loan
- Loan Against Property
- Car Loan
- Education Loan
- Gold Loan
- Business Loan
Now we will come to the two types of Investments offered by the Bank:-
- Fixed Deposit
- Recurring Deposit
The Bank also offers the following cards to the customer:-
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
The Bank also offers the following online services:-
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
- Net Banking
- Customer Care
Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank Loans Offered
As explained above, the Bank offers different types of loans, and we will explain to you now more about the loans that the Bank provides,
- Home Loan- The Bank offers home loans of different types, and that too at an attractive interest rate. The customer can also opt for an automated repayment, and the EMIs will be directly paid from their saving account, which is in the Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank.
- Personal Loan- The Bank also offers a personal loan to the customers at an attractive interest rate, low processing fee, and simplified documents.
- Loan Against Property– The customers can pledge their property if they try to meet their personal or business goals. The customer of the bank can get up to 65% of one property value.
- Car Loan- Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank will help their customers so that they can buy their dream car without worrying about any financial issues as the Bank is going to provide them 100% funding.
- Education Loan- The Bank also offers students a great offer by paying for their education, so that the child could study without any worries about the fees and expenses incurred.
Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank Gold Loan
Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank offers its customers the best benefits on gold loans. The gold loan can be availed to meet the financial requirement by pledging the persons gold ornaments as collateral. This loan is one of the easiest and the quickest ways of borrowing money, and any person who is an existing customer of the bank can avail of this Loan. There are also many advantages of this loan. Some of them are listed below:
- Fast Process
- Fewer Documents
- Transparent System
- Loan Tenure
- No debt burden
- Safety of Jewellery
- Amount of Loan
Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank Personal Loan
Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank also offers their customer the most beneficial Personal Loan with many amazing offers to look forward to. This Loan can be taken by people who are eligible for it, given below is the eligibility for the Personal Loan:
- Both salaried and self-employed individuals can avail of this Loan
- The age range is 21 years – 60 years
- The tenure of the Loan is 12 – 60 months
- Foreclosures are allowed with a 2-4% charge.
Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank Car Loan
Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank helps their customer so that they can buy their dream car without facing any financial issues. The Bank provides 100% financing on selected automobiles and also flexible repayment methods. There are many benefits of a Car Loan. Some of them are given below-
- Fastest Loan Approval
- Lowest Rate of Interest
- Minimum Documentation
- Flexible Repayment
- No Hidden Charges
Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank Home Loan
Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank offers the best home loans that too with many beneficial offers to their customers, there some eligibility requirements for the Home Loan, the conditions are listed below:-
- The age should be between 21-65 years.
- The minimum income should be between Rs. 10,000-2 Lakh.
- The customer should be a resident of India.
Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank Credit Card
Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank also proved many types of Credit Cards to their customers, which they can use to fulfil their diverse demands and essential financial requirements. The following are the benefits that you will get on your credit cards:-
- Easier to make a big-ticket purchase
- Accumulate reward points
- Increase your credit score
- ATM cash withdrawal with 0% interest
- Opportunity to build credit
- Earn reward points
- Protection against credit card fraud
- Free credit score information.
Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank Net Banking
The Bank also gives you the best services through net banking that can you can operate very efficiently. With the help of net banking, you won’t have to keep visiting the Bank now and then; instead of this, you can efficiently operate your work through net banking. Some of the features that will be beneficial to you are listed below:-
- The customer can check their account balance
- They can open a fixed deposit account
- The Customers can also transfer funds
- The option of easy payment is also available
- The bank transactions can also be managed very easily
Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank Customer Care Number
Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank also provides its customer with the best services, so if any of the customers are facing any issue, then they can contact the following numbers:-
|All India Number||07312549053, 07312549056|
|Card Deactivation No.||18004251112, 02240429123|
|General Enquiry No.||02240429123, 08069999203|
|Redressal Office No.||07282231442|
Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank Customer Complaints
Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank always keeps its customer as their priority before anything else, and they are always there to guide the customers. Also, they are there to help them out if they are facing any issues. So the complaints raised by the customers are always going to be solved instantly by Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank, the customers can give a call on the numbers mentioned above, and our customer executives will be there to assist and guide you.
How to Open a Savings Account in Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank
Now, if you are planning to open a saving account in Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank, then all you have to do is follow the steps given below:-
- Visit the official website of Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank
- There you will find an option of ‘Accounts’ from the ‘Select Product Type.’
- Choose the ‘Saving Account’ from the ‘Select Product.’
- Click on ‘Apply Online.’
- After that, you will select whether you are an existing customer or a new customer, and after that, you have to authenticate yourself by filling in your details.
- Then you have to enter the critical information like name, phone number, address, etc.
- After this, you will have to verify these details with the same documents like the PAN, Aadhaar Card or any other document asked by the Bank.
- Then the Bank will verify your documents.
- Once the verification process is done, you will be provided with a kit that will contain your ATM card and the chequebook for banking services.
- Then after the whole process, your account will be successfully open.
How to Open a Current Account in Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank
Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank also provides its customer with a Current Account. This business account offers ultimate transactions and services that help people and self-employed people conduct daily bank transactions. Now, if you want to open a Current Account, then you will have to follow the steps given below:-
- You will have to visit the official website of the Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank.
- Select the option of ‘Open Current Account’ option.
- Then you will have to fill in the personal details in the current account application form.
- After that, you will download the application form and submit the printed copy to the nearest Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank.
Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank FAQs
✅ How can I check my Narmada Jhabua Gramin balance?
Give a Missed Call from your registered mobile number: 18002336295 to get instant SMS with your account balance.
✅ How can I send money to Narmada Gramin Bank?
Log on to your account using your user name (customer ID) and password (IPIN). Then, from the “Payments & Transfers” tab, select the “Fund Transfer” option. The new page will list out different options for funds transfer. For example, choose Inter Bank (Transfer to other Bank) or Intra Bank (Transfer Within the Bank) Payee through RTGS/ NEFT.
✅ How can I check my Gramin Bank account balance by SMS?
If you want an inquiry into your account balance, you can dial 08173 900 101 from your registered mobile number. They will provide complete information regarding your account balance and all the transactions with this service.
✅ Where do I find my bank branch code?
The branch code of a bank branch helps in distinguishing one department from another. It is available on the Bank’s website, printed on cheque books and pass-books. The last 6 characters of any given IFSC code is the branch code.
Table of Contents
- 1 Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank
- 2 Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank Offerings
- 3 Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank Loans Offered
- 4 Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank Gold Loan
- 5 Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank Personal Loan
- 6 Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank Car Loan
- 7 Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank Home Loan
- 8 Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank Credit Card
- 9 Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank Net Banking
- 10 Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank Customer Care Number
- 11 Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank Customer Complaints
- 12 How to Open a Savings Account in Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank
- 13 How to Open a Current Account in Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank
- 14 Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank FAQs