Prathama Bank Netbanking Features
Prathama Gramin Bank offers mobile banking services to its customers so that they can perform mobile banking transactions directly on their mobile phones. Prathama Gramin Bank mobile banking registration can be done online and after that, you can use mobile banking services such as check balance, money transfer, payments, etc. directly on your mobile phone.
Instead of going to a bank branch or ATM, you can directly download our app and perform all banking transactions on your mobile phone. You don’t have to fill any form and can activate mobile banking services immediately.
Prathama Bank Netbanking online registration process
- Install app using mobile number which is registered in your Prathama Gramin Bank account
- Select Prathama Gramin Bank for bank account registration
- All your bank accounts registered with Prathama Gramin Bank will be shown in the app
- Confirm accounts for mobile banking services
- All your accounts will be registered and activated for mobile banking
- Generate a banking PIN using your debit card number (you have to use this PIN during each transaction).
Prathama Bank Netbanking Login Process
- Mobile banking registration online
- Generate banking PIN online
- Check bank account balance
- Transfer money to anyone in India in real-time from your bank account. Transfer up to Rs. 1,00,000 per day, 24×7. Even on weekends and holidays. No fees for online money transfer
- Activate Employee Provident Fund (EPF) account online
- Check EPF balance & passbook.
How to Check Prathama Bank Account Balance Online
- Enter your debit card number and generate a secure banking PIN
- Select Balance Check option
- Enter your banking PIN
- Your PGB account balance will be displayed on the screen
FAQs on Prathama Bank Netbanking
Prathama Bank offers the customer a free to use service which enables the account holder to give a missed call on 9278700860. After giving a missed call on the number the call will be automatically disconnected followed by an SMS containing your bank account details.
Prathama U.P.Gramin Bank, sponsored by Punjab National Bank one of the leading commercial bank of India, came into existence by the amalgamation of 2 RRBs Viz.
Give a missed call to 09223766666 or SMS ‘BAL’ to 09223766666. These are toll-free numbers. Note that this facility is only available for registered mobile numbers.
Table of Contents
- 1 Prathama Bank Netbanking Features
- 2 Prathama Bank Netbanking online registration process
- 3 Prathama Bank Netbanking Login Process
- 4 How to Check Prathama Bank Account Balance Online
- 5 FAQs on Prathama Bank Netbanking