Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank Netbanking Features
Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank’s Internet Banking is a view-only online Banking Facility that can be availed by their customers having an RMGB Bank account. The service is available 24X7 and is a convenient method of carrying out various banking processes. You can view all your accounts in one place, transfer money between accounts and even make payments to new people, all from the comfort of your own house.
You can visit Dialabank for further information.
Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank Netbanking Online Registration Process
- Download the bank’s mobile banking app ‘RMGB Mobile Banking’ by visiting Google Play Store.
- Click on the tab ‘New User’ and enter the mobile number you wish to register with the bank. Then type your account number and click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Follow the instructions mentioned therein and choose the MPIN with which you wish to continue using your mobile banking app in future.
- You can log in to your mobile banking service, using your User ID Account Number and MPIN.
Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank Netbanking Login Process
- Open the app, and choose the ‘login’ option.
- Enter your registered mobile number and bank account number and click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- You will be able to view your account homepage.
How to Check Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank Account Balance Online
Once you log in to the portal, all your accounts will be visible on the homepage. You can click on any account to view further details about the balance and transactions carried out.
FAQs on Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank Netbanking
✅ Can I change the user name and password that were sent to me?
Yes. You can then change your password at any given time if you wish to do so, but not the user name.
✅ Where can I get my customer ID?
Your customer ID is given to you by the bank when you open an account at the branch or avail of any of their services. Your customer ID serves as your Login ID while using the net banking services.
✅ Can I use a different mobile number for net banking?
No, it is essential for you to use the same mobile number for net banking as the one you used for registering yourself with the bank while availing of their services.