Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank
Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank was formed on February 28, 2013, by the merger of the former Wainganga Krishna Gramin Bank in Solapur and the Vidharbha Kshetriya Gramin Bank in Akola, Maharashtra, India. It is designed to improve the rural, semi-urban, and urban economies by providing financial and other support for agriculture, trade, commerce, industry, and other productive activities through the extension of timely and adequate credit and other facilities, as well as to create job opportunities in villages and small towns.
Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank Offerings
- Savings Account
- Current Account
- Term deposit account
- Deposit Interest Rate
Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank Loans Offered
- VKGB Doctors Plus
- Home loan
- Vehicle Loan
- Loan against Property
- Education Loan
- Gold Loan
- Loans Interest Rate
Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- KYC-compliant SB account holder with Aadhar, mobile number, PAN number, and Cheque Book.
- BM may consider easing the process of obtaining a PAN Card and PDC for amounts up to Rs.20,000/-. HO Chief Manager Credit, up to Rs.50,000/-
- There will be no exceptions for limits exceeding Rs.50,000/-.
- There will be no gold loans made to the appraiser or his close relatives.
Quantum of finance
- Minimum Rs. 5000/-
- Maximum- Rs.2,00,000/-
Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank Personal Loan
Unlike other kinds of loans, personal loans are unsecured, which means that an applicant is not required to mortgage any security against them. So hurry up and apply for the Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank Personal Loan before you fall asleep in your chair.
- The processing fee is meagre, and there are no hidden fees.
- The interest rates on personal loans are highly competitive.
- An applicant applying for a personal loan can learn about their ability in less than a minute across all branches.
- The loan is disbursed within two days.
- Furthermore, the interest rates are reasonable and adaptable.
- In addition, the documentation requirements for the personal loan are straightforward.
- There are also special interest rates for women.
Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank Car Loan
- Applicant must be a fully compliant KYC customer with an Aadhar number, a PAN card, a mobile number seeded to the Cust ID, a cheque book, and a photo.
- The applicant must be a permanent employee of a government/semi-government/public/private sector organisation. [OR] Been in business/trading/profession for at least three years.
- Landowner agriculturist (Loan to farmers for Vehicles should be discouraged and considered very sparingly in case of only highly creditworthy persons).
- Only Individuals are eligible under the scheme, i.e. companies can’t apply for this.
|Address Proof||Aadhar Card
|Date of Birth Proof||Passport
High School Marksheet
|Income Proof||Salary Slip and latest Form No.16|
|Bank Statement||Last 6 month Bank statement|
|Employment Continuity Proof||Job card by NREGA
ITR of Form no. 16
Salary Slip mentioned with joining date
Letter of Appointment
Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank Home Loan
- To meet the needs of its customers, Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank provides a variety of Home Loan Schemes.
- The interest rate is highly competitive and affordable.
- The documentation is relatively limited.
- Borrowers have the option of selecting from several flexible repayment options.
- Home loans are quickly and easily approved and disbursed.
- Has a dedicated crew of trained employees who provide individualised service.
- Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank’s customer service is available 24/7 for its customers.
Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank Credit Card
Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank issues Kisan credit cards to provide farmers with timely credit support for cultivation and other needs. To provide them with the working capital for crops, seeds, fertilisers, diesel, pesticides, and other farm-related expenses. Finance for consumer purposes such as education, children’s electric bills, and so on.
- Farmers who cultivate their land.
- Farmers who are tenant farmers, oral lessees, and sharecroppers SHG and JLG are also eligible.
- Should not be a bank or financial institution, defaulter.
- Only KCC holders who are literate will be given the card.
Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
|Customer care number||7122224319|
|Customer care number||7122224320|
|Customer care number||7122224321|
|Customer care number||7122224322|
Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank Customer Complaints
- What should I perform if my account has been fraudulently charged?
You should contact your bank and file a dispute, as this is an option available to all customers. This dispute can be resolved by visiting the bank in person, by phone, or emailing bank support.
- Are ATM transactions charged to customers?
The RBI has mandated a minimum number of free ATM transactions. However, banks may increase the number of free transactions or charge fees for additional transactions at ATMs. For more information, please go to the site of the bank where you have your account.
- Who is in charge of issuing these cards?
Banks issue debit cards that are linked to a bank account. Banks typically issue credit cards. Banks or non-banks give prepaid cards or wallets in exchange for money paid in advance by the cardholder and stored in such cards.
How to Open a Savings Account in Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank
To open a savings bank account in the Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
(1) Pay a personal visit to the Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank branch.
Firstly, you will require to tour the bank branch in which you want to open your account.
(2) Complete the Account Opening Form for a Savings Account.
First, obtain the form from there and fill out all of the required customer information and other information in the various sections provided in the designated document, such as name, address, contact no., email id, PAN, type of account to be opened, nominee’s name, and so on.
(3) Include all required documents with the Account Opening Form (AOF)
After completing the account opening form, you must attach KYC documents such as your PAN, proof of address, and proof of identity.
Some banks make it mandatory to provide a Permanent address and telephone number.
(4) Verification process will start now
The banker will verify the Account Opening Form and other attached documents. If he is happy with these requirements, he will proceed further.
(5) Now, deposit the Minimum Balance Amount into your Savings Account per the requirements of your Savings Account.
After verifying the banker’s Account Opening Form (AOF) & Other Documents, you will be allotted an account number. You will then be obligated to deposit the least requisite balance in your account as per the account type of the savings bank account.
(6) Now go to the bank and get the Cheque Book, Passbook, Debit Card, and other documents.
Once your account has been successfully opened, the banker will hand over the Cheque Book, Passbook, Debit Card, and Other Documents to you, and you will be able to make transactions from your account.
How to Open a Current Account in Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank
If you require to initiate a current account in the Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank, you need to follow these simple below-mentioned steps:
(1) Visit the Bank Branch
For this, first, you need to visit the bank branch in which you need to open your account.
(2) Complete the Account Opening Form (AOF) for a Current Account.
Get the Account Opening Form and fill in all of the necessary details of the customer’s information and other information in the various sections provided in the form, such as name, address, contact no., email id, PAN, type of account, to be opened, nominee’s name, and so on.
(3) Include any required documents with the AOF.
After completing the account opening form, you must attach KYC documents based on the sort of account you want to open, such as a savings account, a current account, and so on. These documents will also be dependent on your legal status, such as Individual, HUF, Proprietor, Partnership Firm, Company, Trust, and so on.
(4) Get your AOF & Other Documents by the Banker
The banker will verify the AOF and other attached documents. They will proceed if he is satisfied with these requirements.
(5) Deposit the Minimum Balance Amount in the Account
After it, you will be assigned an account number, and you are needed to submit the minimum required balance in your account.
(6) Get your Cheque Book, Passbook, and other documents from the bank.
After that, the bank will successfully open your account, and the banker will hand over the Cheque Book, Passbook, and Other Documents to you, and you will begin using your account.
Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank FAQ’s
✅ Is RRB a govt bank?
Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) are government-owned scheduled commercial banks in India that operate on a regional scale in various Indian states. The Ministry of Finance, the Government of India owns these banks.
✅ How many branches of vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank?
There are 356 branches of Vidharbha Konkan Gramin bank in India.
✅ Is vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank is Nationalised?
Yes, Vidharbha Konkan Bank is a nationalised bank.
Table of Contents
- 1 Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank
- 2 Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank Offerings
- 3 Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank Loans Offered
- 4 Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- 5 Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank Personal Loan
- 6 Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank Car Loan
- 7 Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank Home Loan
- 8 Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank Credit Card
- 9 Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
- 10 Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank Customer Complaints
- 11 How to Open a Savings Account in Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank
- 12 How to Open a Current Account in Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank
- 13 Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank FAQ’s