All about Bajaj Finserv Business Loan
Bajaj Finserv is the most diversifed non-bank in the country and is the largest financier of consumer durables in India. A Bajaj Finserv Business Loan provides a host of unique features and benefits such as speedy approval and minimal documentation.
For self-employed people, Bajaj Finance has launched a special Product “Business Loan” for all short term and long term requirements. The loan is an Unsecured Business Loan or Debt i.e. you do not need to provide any security or collateral for availing the loan.
*Large Scale Business with turnover more than Rs. 50 Lacs are given special offers on Interest Rates.*
Loans are provided to Self Employed Individuals, Sole proprietors, Partnership firms, Private Limited Companies and many more…
People looking for Business Loan in the following sectors can apply:
- Service Provider
- Software Company
- IT Company
- Small Business
Features of Bajaj Finserv Business Loan:
- Business Loan for all your Business needs.
- Quick Approval within 24 hrs.
- No hidden costs.
- Attractive Business Loan Interest Rates.
Eligibility for Bajaj Finserv Business Loan
Self Employed People are eligible for availaing Unsecured Business Finance. The eligibility criteria is calculated on the following norms:
- Minimum age: 26 Years & Maximum Age at loan maturity: 60 Years
- Minimum Turnover in Business: Rs 75 lacs
- Minimum Income (annual):Rs. 5 lacs
- Minimum Experience in Business: Minimum 3 years experience in the current business and total 5 years business experience. Business must be continuously making a profit from last 2 years.
- Business should be filling 2 Lacs ITR per annum.
- Minimum Loan amount available: Rs. 1 lakh
- Maximum loan amount available: Rs. 30 lacs.
- Loan Tenure: 12 – 48 months
Documents Required for Bajaj Finserv Business Loan:
- Identity Proof (Passport Copy/ Voters ID Card/ Driving License)
- Proof of Address (Ration Card/ Telephone Bill/ /Electricity Bill/ Passport)
- Bank Statements (latest 6 months bank statement /passbook)
- Latest ITR, along with computation of income
- Balance Sheet & P&L Account for the last 2 Yrs, certified by a CA
- Qualification Proof of the Highest Professional Degree
- Proof of Continuation (Trade license /Establishment /Sales Tax Certificate)
- Other Mandatory Documents (Sole Proprietorship – Declaration, Partnership – Copy of Partnership Deed, Apart from Copy of MOA, AOA & Board Resolution)
- Two passport size photographs.