APPLY NOW AND GET THE BEST ICICI CAR LOAN STARTING @ 9.45%
About ICICI Car Loan
Call us on 60011600 or 7707861526
ICICI Bank was established in 1994. It stands for “Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India”. It was formed in 1955 as a joint venture with the World Bank, India’s public-sector banks and insurance companies to provide financial support to Indian industry.
ICICI Bank is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is the 2nd largest bank in India by assets and 3rd largest by market capitalization. It offers services to corporate and retail customers, a wide range of banking products and financial services. The Bank network constitutes of 2,883 branches and 10021 ATM’s in India.
What is ICICI Car Loan?
Convert your dream of having a car through ICICI Car Loan. ICICI Bank offers a wide range of Loan services according to the need of customers. One can apply for a car loan by just filling a short application form online.
An ICICI representative will contact the customers within 24 hours. Apply for ICICI Car Loan and get profitable Car Loan Interest Rates on it.
|New Car||Less than 3 lacs||10.25%|
|More than 20 lacs||8.70%|
- Up to 100% Funding
- Simple and Hassle free
- Flexible Tenure up to 7 years
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Car Loan of up to 6 times your annual income
- Unique Benefits for ICICI existing customers
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and a minimum of 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 84000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
- Telephone: Must at the residence.
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License, Aadhar card
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy / PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Fees & Charges for ICICI Car Loan
Fees & Charges
Up to 2.5 Lacs: Rs.2825
Over Rs. 2.51 Lakhs up to 4 Lakhs: Rs. 3850/-<
*SPECIAL OFFER from DialaBank: Rs.1750/-*
Loan cancellation / re-booking charges
In the event of cancellation, interest charges from disbursement date till refund of disbursement amount will be borne by the customer
Legal, Repossession & Incidental charges
Loan Reschedulement charges
How to Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Car Loan
- Yes Bank Car Loan
- Axis Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of India Car Loan
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- IndusInd Bank Car Loan
Q1. What is a car loan?
A car loan is borrowing money that a lender such as a bank or non-banking financial company provides an individual allowing purchasing a car. With the increased popularity of car loans, most banks and NBFCs offers the loan individuals who have a good credit history.
Q2. A loan to purchase a used car
Yes, a car loan is offered for pre-used cars. The interest rate for a used car would differ from a new car. The loan would only cover the price of the car itself, other costs as the transfer of registration, etc. will have to borne by you.
Q4. The benefits of applying for a car loan with Dialabank
When you apply for a car loan with Dialabank, we provide you with all available options based on the information you provide us. You get the complete list of lenders who, suit your specific requirement you can compare the various loan options based on tenure, interest rate, maximum loan amount.
Q5. What is the maximum amount of loan that I can avail?
The maximum loan amount is up to 90-95% of the ex-showroom price of the car on new cars and 80-85% on used cars.
Q7. What is the tenure of a car loan?
The tenure of a car loan ranges from 1 year to 7 years. The shorter the car loan tenure, the higher is the EMI payable and the reverse is true for longer car loan tenures.
|Used Car Loan EMI Calculator||SIP Calculator|
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal