City Union Bank Education Loan Summary Table
|City Union Bank Education Loan Limit||For India: 10 Lacs|
For Abroad: 20 Lacs and beyond based requirement
|City Union Bank Education Loan Interest Rate||Up to 4 Lacs- 16.50%|
Up to 7.5 Lacs- 17.50%
Above 7.5 Lacs- 15.50%
|City Union Bank Education Loan Margin||Up to loan 4 Lacs: No margin|
Above 4 Lacs: for India: 5%
for Abroad: 15%
|City Union Bank Education Loan Processing Fees||No processing fees|
|City Union Bank Education Loan Security||Third-party guarantee|
Additionally, assignment of LIC policy in favor of bank amounting 100% of the education loan amount
Assignment of Future salaries in favor of City Union Bank
|City Union Bank Education Loan Repayment||Starts After 1 year of course completion or 6 months after getting the job|
City Union Bank Education Loan Features
If planning to study abroad or in India, City Union Bank is here to provide you with the financial assistance at the best affordable interest rates. During an education loan, there are multiple factors that help in the
While taking an education loan, you need to see the course you’re applying for, your university and, other things. The cost of the maximum loan amount differs for India and abroad, thus you need to make a wise decision.
The Loan amount scheme would include fees like, tuition fees, hostel charges (if any), cost of books, etc.
City Union Bank Education Loan Eligibility
|Parameters||City Union Bank Education Loan Eligibility Criteria|
|Age of the Applicant||The educational loan does not depend on the age of the student.|
|Who can apply||Any Indian national who resides in India.|
|Maximum Loan Amount||For Education in India, it is Rs 10 lakhs while for Abroad studies is, it is Rs 20 lakhs|
|Repayment Frequency||The applicant needs to get a job within six months or a year after their graduation, and that’s when repayment starts.|
|Repayment Period||At the beginning of the repayment process, the EMI amount will be fixed and the complete loan amount is to be paid in a span of 5 to 7 years.|
City Union Bank Education Loan Interest Rates
|Loan Type||Loan Amount||Interest Rates|
|Education Loan||Up to Rs.4 lakhs||Base Rate + 7%|
|Loans from Rs.4 lakh up to Rs.7.5 lakhs||Base Rate + 8%|
|Loans greater than Rs.7.5 lakhs||Base Rate + 6%|
|Education Loan for Girl Student||Up to Rs.4 lakhs||Base Rate + 6.50%|
|Loans from Rs.4 lakhs to Rs.7.5 lakhs||Base Rate + 7.50%|
|Loans greater than 7.5 lakhs||Base Rate + 5.50%|
*Above Axix bank education loan interest rates are subject to change without notice.
City Union Bank Education Loan Schemes with detailed features, documents, max loan, courses
City Union Bank Education Loan Charges
|Upto Rs. 4 lakh||Above Rs. 4 lakh|
City Union Bank Documents Required
|Identity Proof||One of any mentioned document for Identity proof: Passport PAN Card Aadhaar Card Voter’s ID Card Driving Licence Photo Credit Card Central and State Govt. issued Photo ID Proof Defense ID Card.|
|Residence Proof||One of the following documents for Residence proof (It should not more than 3 months old): Aadhaar Card Ration Card Passport Bank Account Statement Voter’s ID Card Letter from any recognized public authority Telephone Bill Electricity Bill Water Bill|
|Income Proof in case of salaried co-borrower||Salary Slips (not more than 3 months old) Bank Statements (not more than 3 months old) ITR Form-16 (for the last 2 years) bank account statement (for the last 6 months of salary account)|
|Income proof for self-employed co-applicant||Business address proof IT returns for the last two years (If IT payee) TDS certificate Form 16A if applicable Certificate of qualification (for CA, doctor, and other professions) Bank account statement for the last 6 months.|
Also, there are other records required as mentioned in the table given below:
|Student Applicant||Mandatory Passport submission|
|Academic Records: X, XII grade results. Graduation results semester wise. Entrance Exam results that formed the basis of admission|
|Proof of admission: A conditional application letter might be required|
|Cost of education, schedule of expenses.|
|2-passport size photographs|
|Liabilities and Assets, Cost of Statement|
|Co-applicant||2-passport size photographs|
|Proof of income along with the bank statements of Liabilities and Assets|
City Union Bank Courses eligible
- Graduation courses like B.Sc, B.A, and B.Com, etc.
- Post-Graduation Courses like M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.S, or Ph.D.
- Professional courses including medical, engineering, veterinary, agriculture, dental, law, management, etc.
- Courses like ICWA, CA, CFA, etc. are eligible.
- Degree of Diploma courses like pilot training, shipping, etc. approved by the Director-General of Civil Aviation or Shipping Company.
- Specific evening courses approved by different recognized institutes.
- Courses approved by AICTE, UGC, ICMR, AIBMS, etc.
- Employment oriented technical and professional graduation courses offered by several renowned universities.
- Post-Graduation courses like MCA, MBA, MS, and Ph.D.,. etc.
- Different courses conducted by CPA, CIMA-London, etc.
You can calculate Equated monthly installments (EMI) for your Education loan at Dialabank by clicking on EMI Calculator here.
EMI Calculation Table
TABLE WILL APPEAR
City Union Bank: Takeover of Education Loan
In the takeover of an Education loan, an Education loan is transferred from one lender to another at the comparatively lower interest rate and better repayment policy. You can visit the branch of City Union Bank or their website for more information.
How to apply for City Union Bank Education Loan
To apply for City Union Bank Education Loan online or offline, you either have to visit those branches physically or visit their website or visit Dialabank for the best services. Given below are the steps you can follow for City Union Bank Education Loan:
- Visit Dialabank or you can go directly to City Union Bank Education Loan
- In the other products menu, go to the Education loan option.
- Also, you can visit directly to the City Union Bank Education Loan on
- There, you can find the City Union Bank Education Loan option on the right side of your screen. (if accessing through PC or Laptop)
- Go to the City Union Bank Loan Education option, fill in your required details, and submit the form.
- Once you’re done, our customer relationship managers will help you in the whole process.
- After analyzing the right choices for yourself, you can get an instant education loan for your studies.
- To know more, you can call on 9878981166.
FAQs for City Union Bank Education Loan
City Union Bank Education Loan News
List of Approved Instititutes
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Engineering college
- Management college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Table of Contents
- 1 City Union Bank Education Loan Summary Table
- 2 City Union Bank Education Loan Features
- 3 City Union Bank Education Loan Eligibility
- 4 City Union Bank Education Loan Interest Rates
- 5 City Union Bank Education Loan Schemes with detailed features, documents, max loan, courses
- 6 EMI Calculator
- 7 EMI Calculation Table
- 8 City Union Bank: Takeover of Education Loan
- 9 How to apply for City Union Bank Education Loan
- 10 FAQs for City Union Bank Education Loan
- 11 City Union Bank Education Loan News
- 12 List of Approved Instititutes