Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank FD gives a choice to deposit a single amount sum for a particular period, going from 7 days to 10 years. You can pick any of the residencies offered by Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank FD as per your comfort and monetary target. When you select the residency and deposit the sum in Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank FD, it will begin procuring an interest dependent on the residency of the deposit. The client is permitted to deposit a single amount of cash into a fixed deposit just a single time into his FD account at the hour of opening the record with the bank and a while later he can’t deposit extra cash in a similar FD account.
Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Fixed Deposit Features
- Serious interest rates are offered with adaptable FD residencies to suit your venture plan.
- FD record can be opened on the web or by visiting your closest Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank office.
- No cap on the Maximum Amount of FD
- FD Tenures: 7 days to 10 years
- Distinctive interest payout choices like a month to month, quarterly, and so on
- Loan/Overdraft against FD office is accessible up to 85% of the FD sum.
- Simple and quick liquidity alternatives are accessible.
- The assignment office is accessible.
- Tax reduction of sum up to Rs 1,50,000, through charge saving term deposit, conspire
- Part withdrawal office and auto-recharging offices are additionally accessible
- Senior residents can appreciate higher interest rate when contrasted with normal residents
- NRE, NRO and FCNR deposit office is offered by the bank
Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank FD Interest Rates
|Maturity Period||Interest Rate (p.a.)|
Calculation of Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
Interest on FD for various residencies is determined in after way:
- Basic interest is paid at development for fixed deposit residency of under a half year.
- Interest is determined on a quarterly reason for fixed deposit residency of a half year and above.
- Total Interest/re-speculation interest is determined each quarter and is added to the Principal to such an extent that Interest is paid on the Interest procured in the past quarter too.
- If there should arise an occurrence of month to month deposit conspire, the interest will be determined for the quarter and paid month to month at limited rate over the Standard FD Rate