TNREGINET Tamil Nadu Encumbrance Certificate
TNREGINET is a portal launched by the Tamil Nadu government to help its citizens in birth, death, marriage, child fund, firm registration, etc. This means that people now don’t have to visit government offices to get their work done and save themselves from the tiring and hectic process.
|Scheme Name||Tnreginet Registration|
|Launched By||Department of Registration, Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||Resident Of Tamil Nadu|
|Benefits||The process will become easy|
|Full Name||Inspector General of Registration|
What are the different services available at the portal?
- Online Marriage Certification and Application Form Can Check Online Status for EC Online Society Certification Application Form
- Online Encumbrance Certificate Application
- Documents Certified Online
- Birth, Death, Marriage, Chit Fund, and Firm Registration
- Online Registration for Letter Documents
- Understand your legal system.
- Online Documents for Society
- Value Guideline Search
- Procedure for Registering Citizens
- Search for Society
- Stamp Vendor Lookup
- Online Document Status Check
- Calculation of Stamp Duty
- Tamil Nadu is the state where the property is registered.
- Certificate of Encumbrance Online
Registration Process for TNREGINET
- First, visit the official website of TNREGINET.
- As soon as you visit the official site, a long list of options will be displayed.
- Click on User Registration their
- Fill the form displayed on the screen.
- After filling the form, click on register.
- Now keep your details safe with you for further use once the registration is completed.
How to apply for an Encumbrance Certificate at TNREGINET
- Visit the official website of the Inspector General of Registration.
- On the homepage, click on login.
- Now enter your credentials such as your I’d and password.
- After login, you will find an encumbrance certificate in the options below.
- Click on it.
- Now you will be able to see the EC Application form displayed on your screen.
- Just fill that form and upload the necessary documents.
- Now click on submit.
How to search for an Encumbrance Certificate at TNREGINET
- First, visit the official website of the Inspector General of Registration.
- Now go to the homepage.
- And click on the Encumbrance.
- The certificate is displayed on the screen.
- As soon as you click on it, a list of questions will appear in front of you.
- Fill in the required details in it.
- Now click on the search button.
- Your EC will now be displayed on the screen.
How to Apply for Documents on TNREGINET Online?
A registered client can apply for documents online on the Tnreginet site. Follow the means given underneath to apply for or create another document:
- Go to the Tnreginet online interface and sign in with your certifications.
- Then, at that point, look down to the ‘Application creation’ choice and snap the ‘Create the document’ choice.
- Enter every one of the essential subtleties on the subsequent application frame and transfer significant documents (assuming any).
- When you survey the entered data, click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your document is presently created. Save the document and keep a printout with you.
How to Check Document Status on TNREGINET?
With the assistance of Tnreginet entrance, you can without much of a stretch really take a look at the situation with the application of your documents. The accompanying recorded advances will direct you through the method:
- Visit the Tnreginet site. Sign in with your accreditations. On the landing page, you will find the ‘Know Your Application Status’ choice.
- Under this choice, click ‘My Documents’.
- On the subsequent page, fill in your subtleties, for example, the Registration Number, Pending Number and Temporary Deed Number.
- When the subtleties are entered, click ‘Search’. Your document status is shown.
FAQ’s About TNREGINET Tamil Nadu Encumbrance Certificate
✅ How do I sign up for Tnreginet?
- Navigate to the TNREGINET Official Homepage at tnreginet.gov.in/portal/, hover to Registration from the menu, and click on User Registration.
- Select Citizen as the User Type.
- In the respective columns, enter your username followed by a password.
- Select a security question > Enter your response.
✅ Why is EC required?
An Encumbrance Certificate (EC) is a vital document that proves a property’s free title/possession. The paper is required when purchasing or selling a property and applying for a home loan or loan against property to confirm that the property is free of any economic or legal liabilities.
✅ What exactly is in EC?
An EC comprises all the registered transactions that occurred on the property during which the EC is being sought. Put, it is a certificate sought for a specific period evidencing the purchase/sale of a property, the presence of any transaction, or the presence of a mortgage.
Table of Contents
- 1 TNREGINET Tamil Nadu Encumbrance Certificate
- 2 TNREGINET Overview
- 3 What are the different services available at the portal?
- 4 Registration Process for TNREGINET
- 5 How to apply for an Encumbrance Certificate at TNREGINET
- 6 How to search for an Encumbrance Certificate at TNREGINET
- 7 How to Apply for Documents on TNREGINET Online?
- 8 How to Check Document Status on TNREGINET?
- 9 FAQ’s About TNREGINET Tamil Nadu Encumbrance Certificate