What is YSR Pension Kanuka?
Under the plan of YSR Pension Kanuka, the people living in Andhra Pradesh can be benefitted in different categories. There are basically 12 different categories that are established by the government for the welfare of the people. Around 16 lakh people of the state have been benefited from this scheme. The main aim of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the needy people of the state.
Eligibility of YSR Pension Kanuka
There are some common criteria that a person has to satisfy if he wants to apply to any of the welfare plans under this scheme. The eligibility criteria of the scheme are mentioned below:
- The applicant has to be below the poverty line.
- The applicant has to be a resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must not be enrolled on any other schemes provided by the state.
Some of the specific criteria for different schemes under this scheme: –
- Old Age Pension: The applicant has to be above 60 years of age and also need to have a few family members or nobody to depend on.
- Weaver’s Pension: According to this scheme, the applicant has to be of 50 years or above, and the beneficiary should also have a few relatives to rely upon.
- Disabled Pension: There is no limit for age under this category in the scheme, and the applicant should have a minimum of 40% of disability.
- Widow Pension: It will be sanctioned for those people who have legally registered their marriage under the Marriage Act and the age should be above 18 years.
- Toddy Topper’s Pension: The age limit under this category is 50 years or above and the members of Toddy Co-operative Society or a person registered under the Tree for Tapper’s scheme are eligible too.
- ART Pension: There is also no age limit under this scheme and the beneficiary has to be subjected to Anti-Retroviral Therapy for a time period of six months.
- CKDU Pension: It also has no age limit. The people who are suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease of Unknown Ethology and are taking dialysis continuously are also eligible for this scheme.
- Transgender Pension: The age of the applicant has to be above 18 years of age.
- Fishermen Pension: The applicant has to be below the poverty line and the age limit is 50 years or above.
- Traditional Cobbler’s Pension: The age limit for this category is 40 years or above.
- Dappu Artist Pension: An artist living below the poverty line and is 50 years of age is eligible for this scheme.
- Single Women Pension: It is summed up in the following points: –
- If a married female is abandoned by her family or is separated, she is eligible for this scheme. Here, the age of the woman has to be above 35 years.
- The period of separation is higher than one year.
- If the woman is unmarried and is above 30 years of age living in rural areas, she is eligible for this scheme.
- The unmarried woman living in an urban area at 35 years of age who is not having any support from her family is also eligible for this scheme.
Features of YSR Pension Kanuka
The following are the features of the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme: –
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh, with the help of this scheme, aims at providing financial assistance to the poor and needy people.
- It provides a way for people to be less dependent on others.
- It was launched for the welfare of the people below the poverty line and it helps those people to lead a better life.
- The government, under this scheme, assists different people who have their occupation as an only source of income.
What Are The Documents Required For YSR Pension?
There are some documents that a person is required to have in order to complete the application process: –
- Photocopy of AADHAR Card of applicant.
- Photocopy of the age proof of applicant.
- Photocopy of the passbook of the applicant.
- Photocopy of the address proof of the applicant.
- Passport size of the applicant.
Benefits Of YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:
- The beneficiary of this scheme in old age pension will get a pension of Rs 2250/-.
- In the weaver’s pension, the government wants to uplift the life of weavers. The beneficiary of this scheme will get a pension of Rs. 2250/-.
- The government aims to provide hands for the persons having disabilities and the beneficiary will receive an amount of Rs. 3000/-.
- Under the CKDU pension scheme, the beneficiary will get an amount of Rs. 10,000/- every month and it can be used for the treatment and to continue the dialysis process.
✅ Is there any age limit for transgender people to apply under this scheme?
Yes, the age of the beneficiary has to be above 18 years.
✅ How will the patients with kidney disease be benefited from this scheme?
Under the CKDU scheme, they will be getting an amount of Rs. 10,000/-.
✅ Do the applicants need to have a separate bank account?
Yes, the applicants should have a bank account of their own and all the pension money will be a credit to their bank account.
✅ How many categories are there in this scheme?
Under YSR Pension Kanuka, there are 12 categories.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is YSR Pension Kanuka?
- 2 Eligibility of YSR Pension Kanuka
- 3 Features of YSR Pension Kanuka
- 4 What Are The Documents Required For YSR Pension?
- 5 Benefits Of YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
- 6 FAQs