About Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Policy
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Policy is well known as a financial service company in India. From its commencement in 1996, it has a diverse portfolio that includes varied business entities like Capital market, asset management, insurance, housing finance, and many more. It has its branches in more than 170 cities where more than 3000 people work to cater to the clients’ needs. The customer base goes up to 4 lakh which is increasing day by day.
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Policy always framed their policies keeping the requirements and demands of the potential clients in mind. This has become the key factor for the growth of this company in these years. Every person or family has their own financial requirement, and some needs must be fulfilled; some of the basic ones are:
- Funds for education
- Funds for Health-related issues
- Funds after retirement
- Plans for increasing wealth
- Accumulation of wealth plans
- Replacement for income Plans
For more information related to Life Insurance Policies, you can visit Dialabank.
Plans offered by Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Policy
A. Edelweiss Tokio Life Term Plan
Some life insurance plans are categorised as Income Replacement plans by the company as they are pure life insurance. If the policyholder dies a sudden death, this policy can help the family handle financial pressures. The premiums are nominal in amount but provide the family coverage of an adequate sum. Anyone between the age of 18 to 65 can become a policyholder.
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Total Secure+ Plan
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Simply Protect Plan
- Edelweiss Tokio Life My Life+ Plan
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Protection Plan
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Income Replacement Plan
B. Edelweiss Tokio Life ULIP Plan
If you search for a plan that provides you double the benefit of risk protection and investment, then a Wealth Accumulation Plan can be a perfect choice. This policy has some options for you, from which you can choose any as per your convenience. Some of them are:
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Wealth Accumulation Cover Plus
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Wealth Accumulation
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Wealth Plus
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Wealth Ultima
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Wealth Enhancement
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Wealth Accumulation (Acceleration Cover)
C. Edelweiss Tokio Life Child Plan
This policy not only benefits you to properly plan the future but also death benefits to the family. In addition, this policy can help you to get maximum monetary benefits. One more benefit of this policy is it protects the maturity of the policy premium. The maturity benefit you will get from this policy is the sum assured plus accrued bonuses. One of the prominent types of policies is Edelweiss Tokio Life Edusave Plan.
D. Edelweiss Tokio Life Pension Pension Plans
Now you don’t have to worry about your post-retirement life. All your aspirations and passions will now be fulfilled with this policy. The best part of this policy is you will continue to get benefits for 100 years. Some of the plans that stand out are:
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Cash Flow Protection Plus Plan
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Triple advantage Plan
- Edelweiss Tokio Life cash Income Plan
- Edelweiss Tokio Life pension Plan
- Edelweiss Tokio Life easy Pension
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Immediate Annuity Plan
E. Edelweiss Tokio Life Investment Plan
We all wish to get life cover and tax benefits on the premium amount we pay; the subsequent return is the bonus. This policy is ideal if you wish to get all these benefits. Some of the options available for you in this list are:
- Edelweiss Tokio Life POS Saral Nivesh
- Edelweiss Tokio Life GCAP
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Smart Lifestyle
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Wealth Builder
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Guaranteed Income Plan
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Dhan Labh
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Wealth Enhancement (Ace)
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Milestone Plan
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Safe n Sure
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Single Pay Endowment Assurance Plan
It is always better to take guidance from the experts. For any financial guidance for insurance, you can visit Dialabank.
Frequently Asked Questions
Just insert your policy number and date of birth in the e-portal to easily see your policy status online.
If you want to opt for auto direct debit, you can go to the e-portal, provide your login ID and password, and choose your preferred option. If you want to do it offline, you can contact the branch office or call customer care.
If you want to cancel the policy, you must fill out the surrender form and submit the required cancellation charges as prescribed. It takes 10 days approx to process your request.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Policy
- 2 Plans offered by Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Policy
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions