All About IndusInd Loan against Property
Features & Benefits: IndusInd Loan against Property
- Competitive rate of interest.
- Multiple criteria of assessment.
- Properties of Market valuation.
- Apply for IndusInd Loan against Property Loans are up to 10 years..
- Top-up facility is available.
- your loan is shifted to another bank and avail lower interest rate.
- Up to 80% is prepay of the loan with minimal of charges.
Eligibility: IndusInd Loan against Property
- Loan amount– Minimum 10 lacs.
- Minimum Tenor is of 12 months and Maximum of 10 years.
- Up to 65% of Loan on the property value.
- Type of properties are funded– properties are Residential & commercial self-occupied and rented .
- Minimum income is of Rs. 30,000 gross salary per month (salary of up to 2 applicants can be added to meet the minimum income criteria).
- Minimum qualification of Graduate.
- Minimum experience is 3 yrs.
- Minimum age at loan sanction are first 24 years. Maximum age at loan maturity and secondly Lower of 65 years of retirement age.
Additional criteria for Self-employed customers
- Constitution of borrowers
- Individuals or proprietorship concerns.
- Firms of Partnership.
- Limited companies are private.
- Public Ltd. Companies are closely held.
- Loan sanction minimum at the age of 23 years.
- For all loans Co-applicant are mandatory .
Documentation:IndusInd Loan against Property
- In the Last 3 years ITR along with computation of income & acknowledgement OR in case of salaried customers on l atest salary slip.
- Financials are audited with tax audit report (audited for Turnover> 40 Lakhs and CA certified for Turnover<40 Lacs) and only for self-employed customers.
- Bank statement of the main banking a/c is of l ast 6 months.
- Details of Loan.
- Including latest sale deed c opy of property papers.
- Address/ID/signature proof/Pan card copy.
- Filled in Loan Against Property application form.
- co-applicant and Photograph of applicant.
|Leading Home Loan Providers (Click to Apply)|
|Axis Bank||HDFC Bank||SBI||Citibank||Other Banks|