OBC bank Savings account
|OBC Savings Account||Details|
|Minimum Balance Requirement||
Zero-balance accounts available
For balance up to Rs. 100 crores: 3.00%
For balance over Rs. 100 crores: 3.50%
|Types of SB Accounts||
Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account
Premium Salary Account
Basic Salary Account
Salute Salary Account
OBC bank Savings account
Oriental bank of commerce (OBC) savings Account is to be had for resident Indians, ladies, militia, kids, families, personnel, pensioners, and others. It has financial savings bank (SB) accounts that haven’t any requirement for minimal stability. The hobby rate is among 3% and three.50%. you could get hold of blessings which include net banking, cellphone banking, SMS banking, ATM card, fixed deposit, habitual deposit, Demat account, call for Draft, loose insurance cowl, concession on mortgage processing expenses and locker lease, and so on.
From1 april,2020 OBC bank has been amalgamated with PNB (Punjab national bank). The underneath records is for facts purposes only. To live up to date with the contemporary news about SB debts, visit the reputable web page of PNB.
Features and benefits of OBC bank Savings account
- No prices for a non-operative account or to activate an inoperative account.
- you could deposit in term Deposits such as fixed Deposit, revolutionary Deposit, and Cumulative Deposit.
- You can not avail of net banking.
Up to 6 withdrawals are free for a month.
- This consists of ATM transactions and other transfers.
- For any additional withdrawal in a month, Rs. five is relevant at every example.
- There are not any restrictions at the number of credit to the account.
additionally, there’s no capping at the most stability.
- In a calendar yr, you may receive a unfastened cheque ebook of 25 leaves.
Cheques drawn within the call of the account holder can be gathered on this SB account
- The initial deposit to open the account is most effective Rs. 10.
- A nomination facility is available.
No requirement for minimum stability requirement.
Get a loose ATM Card.
DD issuance, ECS NEFT is to be had at applicable carrier expenses.
No expenses for fund transfer within the identical department and standing instruction.
OBC bank Savings account charges
|Service / Product||Fees & Charges|
Rs.5 per debit when exceeding 6 debits per month
|Demand Draft Charges||
Up to Rs.5,000 – Rs.15 for individuals. From Rs.5,000 to Rs.10,000 – Rs.35 for individuals. Above Rs.10,000 – Rs.3 per thousand for individuals (minimum Rs.40 and max Rs.12,000).
|Any branch cheque deposits||Free|
|Annual Fee for Debit cum ATM Card||Free|
|NEFT through Branch Channel||
Free till Rs.1 lakh, Rs.10 per transaction between Rs.1 lakh to Rs.2 lakhs and Rs.25 per transaction over Rs.2 lakhs.
Rs.50 for latest balance, Rs.50 plus Rs.2 per entry for previous entries.
|Account Closure Charges||
Within 14 days – Nil Over 14 days to up to 1 year – Rs.50 Beyond 1 year – Nil
OBC banks Savings account products
Oriental Yuva Account
- financial savings account scheme for minors among the age of 10 years and 18 year
- daily withdrawal restriction of Rs. 5000
every day restriction of Rs. 5000 at POS machines
- free ATM Card
- loose call for Drafts for instructional institutions and entrance tests for account holder.
- Oriental Pranam Account – For Pensioners
financial savings account for pensioners
- Account may be opened singly or mutually.
- free ATM Card
- free NEFT as much as Rs. 1.00 lac
- free net Banking & cellular Banking
- free ECS & Debit charges
fundamental financial savings bank deposit Account (primary SB Deposit)
- Account starting amount Rs. 1
- No status coaching charges for switch of budget inside identical department.
- No Incidental costs for non-running/activating the inoperative account Nomination Facility.
- One free cheque ebook of 25 leaves in the course of a calendar year
- unfastened ATM Card
- No restriction on wide variety of credit in the account or at the most stability in the account.
- A maximum of 6 withdrawals (together with ATM and Transfers) in step with month approved freed from cost.
savings Deposit Scheme “OBC Unnati”:
No cheque e-book fees (along with multicity cheques)
- loose ATM / Debit Card for 1st 12 months
NEFT / RTGS at 50% concessional costs
loose each day POS transactions as much as Rs. seventy five,000/-
- ECS Debit / credit unfastened.
- unfastened net banking, cellular banking and email and mobile alerts.
- unfastened internet Banking
mobile Banking, SMS indicators.
OBC bank savings account welcome kit
Oriental bank of commerce presents a Welcome kit containing personalised cheque e book and ATM Card, that’s mailed to the clients’ postal deal with selected for correspondence, after 7 – 8 working days from the date of commencing of a particular savings account.
Documents required to open OBC bank Savings account
The subsequent files are required to open a financial savings Account with Oriental bank of commerce:
- Government issued photograph identity evidence – passport, voter identification card, PAN card, ration card, riding license, and so on.
- Evidence of age
- Proof of house – electricity invoice, smartphone bill, passport, ration card, and so on.
- 2 passport size snap shots of potential account holders.
- Form 60 or 61 of the potential account holder.
Savings Account opening process at OBC bank
Oriental bank of trade financial savings account starting is simple and trouble-unfastened. you can visit your nearest Oriental bank of commerce branch and have a client care consultant help you with the paperwork. you may communicate to the representative about your saving desires and open an account therefore.
as a substitute, you can also down load the account beginning form on line on their website, fill it and visit your preferred department together with your KYC documents to have your account opened. Your files might be validated by using the financial institution officers and your account can be activated.
✅How to check the balance in Oriental financial institution of commerce savings account?
customers can take a look at the stability of financial savings account by using giving a missed name to the official toll-unfastened variety available on the bank’s internet site. After giving a missed call, the account holder will acquire an SMS with the account stability as of that date. due to the fact that is a toll-unfastened wide variety, customers do not get charged for this carrier.
✅Are there any opportunity ways of checking account stability?
sure. clients can check the balance of savings account with the aid of registering for net banking facility or cell banking. any other alternative for checking stability is SMS banking which can be decided on even as filling the financial savings account utility form. a number of the savings money owed offer these facilities without cost and for few accounts those options come at a small value.
✅What are the interest charges on financial savings account deposits provided by using Oriental bank of commerce?
The prevailing interest charge offered by Oriental financial institution of trade for maximum savings debts is four% in step with annum. a number of the hobby profits are paid out every zone, at the same time as few of the financial savings money owed can earn interest each month.
Table of Contents
- 1 OBC bank Savings account
- 2 OBC bank Savings account
- 3 Features and benefits of OBC bank Savings account
- 4 OBC bank Savings account charges
- 5 OBC banks Savings account products
- 6 OBC bank savings account welcome kit
- 7 Documents required to open OBC bank Savings account
- 8 Savings Account opening process at OBC bank
- 9 FAQs