Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Savings Account
The Official Gazette of India issued the Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank (Employees’) Pension Regulations, 2018 and the Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank (Officer and Employees) Service (Amendment) Regulations, 2018 on December 3rd, 2018.
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Saving Account opening process
- In Uttar Bihar, you can open a bank account. Gramin Bank Account Account: Banks allow you to open a savings account as a single holder or in a joint account with multiple people. Joint accounts may have various holdings modes, such as “Anyone or Survivor,” “Joint,” and so on. In the case of joint possession, all applicants must complete KYC procedures.
- You must follow the steps outlined below in order to open a savings bank account with Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank:
- Go to the Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Account Branch in person. You must go to the bank branch where you want to open an account. For a savings account, complete the Account Opening Form (AOF).
- Obtain the Savings Bank Account Opening Form and complete all of the necessary customer information and other details in the various parts of the prescribed form, such as name, address, contact number, email address, PAN, type of account to be opened, nominee’s name, and so on.
- With the Account Opening Form, attach the Necessary (Mandatory) Documents (AOF) Following the completion of the account opening form, you must insert KYC documents such as your PAN, proof of address, and proof of identity. Required (Mandatory) Documents Checklist for Opening a Savings Account The provision of a permanent address and telephone number is needed by some banks.
- The banker verifies the Account Opening Form (AOF) and other documents. The Account Opening Form (AOF) and all other attachments will be checked by the banker. He will continue if he is satisfied with these conditions. He will continue if he is satisfied with these conditions. Maintain a minimum balance in your savings account as required by your savings account.
- You will be given an account number after the Banker has verified your Account Opening Form (AOF) and other documents, and you will be required to deposit the minimum required balance in your account as per your savings bank account sort. Go to the bank and get a checkbook, a passbook, a debit card, and other documents. The banker will hand over your checkbook, passbook, debit card, and other documents once your account has been successfully opened, and you will be able to make transactions from your account. Important Points to Consider When Opening an Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Savings Account Investigate and choose the bank that offers the highest rate of interest on its savings account. Savings accounts are offered at various rates by different banks. Choose a bank branch that is close by. Use black ink to fill out the account opening form in CAPITAL LETTERS. In the event of any overwriting when filling out the account opening form, countersign. In most cases, private banks assign you a relationship manager who will handle any problems or questions you may have about your account. You must use the nomination service. Remember to bring your initial KYC documents with you for proof. Keep in mind that most savings accounts require you to keep a minimum balance in your account. The bank offers a variety of Savings Account Types from which to choose. Provide address evidence papers for both your mailing address and your permanent address if they are different. Some banks require that the applicant(s) visit the branch in person to open an account and sign at the appropriate locations in the presence of a bank official.
Uttar Bihar Gramin Documents Required Saving Account
- The applicant must send the following documents in order to open an account with Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank:
- Two recent color photographs the size of a passport
- PAN Card Copies/Form 60 (with reasons of not having PAN Card).
- Proof of Identity and Proof of Address is required KYC (Know Your Customer) documents.
- In the case of minors and senior citizens, proof of date of birth (DOB) is needed.
- Remember to apply these documents along with the Account Opening Form (AOF) when you open a savings bank account. The initial records must be shown to the bank for verification. Your savings account is opened after the banker has successfully checked these documents. Occasionally, the An introducer who is an established account holder of Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Account can be required by the bank.
Uttar Bihar Gramin Savings Account Welcome Kit
After7–8 working days from the date of opening a specific savings account, Bank mails a Welcome Kit containing a personalized cheque book and ATM Card to the customers’ postal address chosen for correspondence.
Uttar Bihar Gramin Savings Account Products
- Gramin Vikas Khata has an SB account with a built-in overdraft facility.
- OD of Rs 500 from the moment the account is opened, with a limit of Rs 2500.
- Smart Flexi RD.
- Via BCs, a recurring deposit product is available.
- Micro KCC is a kind of KCC that is smaller than a KCC.
- Agriculturists can get up to Rs 25000 in production credit via BCs.
- GCC (Micro)
- Non-agriculturists can get up to Rs 10,000 in production credit via BCs.
What is the IFSC Code and how do I find it?
The IFSC code can be found on the bank’s cheque leaf and bank passbook. The Reserve Bank of India’s website has a list of banks and their respective branch IFSC codes. A bank’s IFSC code can also be found on the institution’s official website.