Gold Loan Ambaji
Taking a loan is a common process today. People prefer a loan that provides fast and easy cash. A Gold Loans is the only financial product that offers finance to the people as soon as possible. The loan requires an asset to pledge as collateral with the lender. The money availed through this scheme can be used for any purpose according to the requirement.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Ambaji?
- No credit checks
- Minimal Documentation
- Easy repayment schemes
- No hidden charges
- Fast Loan Approvals
Features of Gold Loan Ambaji:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Gold Loan Ambaji Eligibility
- First of all the age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- After that, the maximum age of the applicant can be 70 years.
- The applicant should be a citizen if India.
- The applicant should have gold more than 10 grams.
Required Documents for the Gold Loan in Ambaji
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Gold Loan Interest Rates
Gold Loan Scheme
Loan Tenure / Period
The rate of Interest (p.a.)
12.5 % to 15.5 %
Ambaji is a census town in Banaskantha district, the state of Gujarat. It is an important temple town with millions of devotees visiting the Ambaji temple every year. Ambaji is the 51 Shakti Peethas.