Multiple choices to choose for Personal Loan
Thinking about getting a Personal Loan? There are multiple Bank choices for a personal loan. A personal loan is a type of unsecured loan, in which a person doesn’t have to pledge any of his belongings or assets to the bank. State Bank of India has some criteria to check the personal loan eligibility. Salary slips, job location, and the credit score are some of the necessary information a bank considers at the time of sanctioning the loan. A personal loan is said to be a multipurpose loan, which means that the borrower can spend the loan amount according to his requirements anywhere he wishes.
Three Best Banks Providing Personal Loan
State Bank of India Personal Loan
State Bank of India is a well-reputed financial organization in India. It is a government-owned bank. SBI provides a personal loan to salaries as well as non-salaried (Self-Employed) customers. There are four schemes under which the bank provide a personal loan to the customers:
- SBI Festive Season Loan
- SBI Pension Loan
- SBI Saral Personal Loan
- SBI Xpress Credit Personal Loan
- SBI interest rates start at 10.50%
- Loan Tenure is 48 months.
- Pre-closure charges are 3%.
- Late Fees are 24% per annum.
- Processing Fees – 1% +GST
- The maximum loan amount is 10 Lakhs.
- Eligibility is from 21 years to 58 year
ICICI Bank Personal Loan
ICICI Bank is also a well-reputed financial organization in India. It has a wide network of banks and customers as well. Besides that ICICI Bank is well known for its good customer services. It also provides so many financial products to the customers like credit cards, gold loans, personal loans, car loans, etc.
- Interest rates start at 11.25%.
- The maximum amount of loan can be 25 Lakhs.
- Late Fees is 24% Per Annum.
- Pre-Closure Charges are 5%.
- Processing Fee – 2.25% + GST
- Age should be from 23-58 years and for self-employed, it is 25 to 65 years.
- CIBIL score should be more than 700.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan
HDFC Bank is a very renowned bank in India to provide financial services to the customers. Bank caters its customers with loans too. Personal Loan is the most famous product given by the bank. Personal Loans are also known as unsecured loans.
- Interest rates starts from 14.75% to 20.70%.
- Processing fees are 2.5%.
- Late Fees are 24% per annum.
- Loan tenure can be up to 60 months.
- Age should be from 21 to 60 years for salaried.
- And it should be from 23 to 65 for self-employed.
Get Personal Loan
You can easily get a personal loan on Dialabank. Your personal loan will be approved within 10 minutes. Furthermore, your documents will be picked up from your doorstep. Besides that, you can also call on 60011600 for further assistance.
Apply for a car loan at Dialabank
Apply for Axis Bank car loan
Read Other Related Articles:
|Ensure Low Rate for Personal Loan|
|Looking for the best mortgage rates?||Loan and Its Types|
|Determine your Loan Eligibility||Loan Default|
|3 reasons why your Personal Loan Application faces rejection|
Special Note: An individual must examine the whole EMI amount payable to the lender with the Personal loan EMI calculator.