Axis Bank Personal Loan Key Features
|Axis Bank Personal Loan at a Glance|
|Axis Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||₹2224 for a tenure of 60 months|
|Tenure||12 to 36 months (Can be extended)|
|Axis Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% + GST|
|Prepayment Charges||Up to 4%|
Benefits of Axis Bank Personal Loan
- A loan without any collateral-security: A Personal Loan is an unsecured loan. Bank doesn’t ask for any collateral security from the applicant. So, there is no necessity of mortgaging your assets for the funds. It is purely credited as per the customer’s credentials.
- Simple-Documentation: Personal Loans are hassle-free and easy. You can get it with minimal documentation and quick disbursal. Banks need some essential papers of the borrower like identity proof, address proof, income proof, etc.
- Loan Amount: The amount can range from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 20 lakhs.
- Quick Loan-Approval: It is easily sanctioned within 48 to 72 hours without any hassle. After getting the papers, banks will verify the given details, and the loan gets disbursed within 24 hours of checking.
- Multi-purpose finance: Personal loan is used for various purposes, i.e. in paying past bills, home-renovation, wedding-shopping, financing travel-trips, and much more.
- No Third-party involvement: The loan amount is directly sanctioned to the applicant without the interruption of a third-party. It is a strict and dedicated relationship between the lender and the borrower.
- Hassle-free Loan: Availing a personal loan is now a swift process. Online bank loan portals have made it even more convenient. You can get the loan amount in your account without stepping out of your home.
Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
There are some criteria that the applicant needs to fulfil to avail of Axis Personal Loan such as credit rating, monthly income, your previously availed loans, repayment capability, etc. There are two categories of applicants: salaried and self-employed.
|CIBIL score Criteria||750 and Above|
|Age Criteria||21-60 years|
|Min Income Criteria||Rs 25000/month|
Axis Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates, Fees and Charges
|Axis Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|Repayment Instruction||Rs 500 + GST|
|Penal Interest||24% per annum|
|Duplicate Statement Issuance Charges||Rs. 250/set|
|CICs Report Issuance Charges||Rs 50/ instance + GST|
|Repayment Instruction/ Instrument Return Charges||Rs.500/- per instance of dishonor of cheque /SI/ECS/NACH debit instruction + GST as applicable|
|Swap Charges (Cheque/ Instrument)||Rs. 500/- per instance + GST as applicable|
|Penal Interest||24% per annum, i.e. 2% per month on the overdue installment.|
|Duplicate statement issuance charges||Rs.250/- per instance per set + GST as applicable.|
|Duplicate Amortization schedule issuance charges||Rs.250/- per instance per set + GST as applicable.|
|Re-Issuance of a photocopy of loan agreement/documents||Rs.250/- per instance per set + GST as applicable.|
|Credit Information Companies (CICs) Report Issuance Charges||Rs. 50/- per instance per set + GST as applicable|
|Duplicate NOC||Rs. 500/- per instance per set + GST as applicable.|
|Stamp Duty Charges||As per the State Stamp Act|
Axis Bank Personal Loan Documents
Documentation for Personal Loans may vary according to the profiles. Before issuing a loan, the banks ensure the repayment capacity of the borrower. The Axis Personal Loan documents will be different for salaried and self-employed applicants. Before applying for a personal loan, check your eligibility and documentation. Apply now and get quick approval.
Duly filled application form
Proof of Identity
> Driving License
> Aadhar Card
> Voter ID Card
Proof of Address
Rent Agreement (Min. 1 year of stay)
Passport (Proof of permanent residence)
Proof of Income
> ITRs : Last two Assessment years
> Salary Slip: Last 6 months
> Bank Statement: Last 3 months
Personal Loan EMI Calculator for Axis Bank
Axis Bank Personal Loan Comparison with Other Banks
|Bank||Interest Rate||Tenure||Loan Amount & Proc Fee|
|Axis Bank||9.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 15lakh / 1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|HDFC Bank||11.25% to 21.50%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 40 lakh / Up to 2.50% of the loan amount|
|Bajaj Finserv||Starting from 12.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 25 lakh / Up to 3.99% of the loan amount|
|Citibank||Starting from 10.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 30 lakh / Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|ICICI Bank||11.50% to 19.25%||12 to 60 months||Upto Rs. 20 lakh / Up to 2.25% of the loan amount|
How to apply for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
- Getting a personal loan is very simple; all you got to do is:
- Firstly visit Dialabank and fill the application form appropriately.
- We’ll contact you with the best personal loan plans.
- Our Relationship Manager will assist you through the entire process.
Why should you apply for the Axis Bank Personal Loan with Dialabank?
Contact us at 9878981166 to avail of Axis Bank Personal Loan.
How to Calculate EMIs for Axis Bank Personal Loan
You can calculate the EMIs on your loan; you just require the basic information concerning the loan –
- Loan Amount
- Interest Rate
- Tenure of Loan
Simply put these values in the calculator below to find the exact amount payable each month.
Axis Bank Personal Loan Processing Time
Axis Bank usually takes two weeks or 15 days when it comes to the Processing of Personal Loan Applications. However, Axis Bank approves the loan in just a few hours to a maximum of 1-3 days to its pre-approved already existing account holders.
Axis Bank Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
Axis Bank gives you the choice of fore-closing your loan after a term of a min 12 months of receiving the loan and paying 12 successful EMIs on your mortgage. However, Axis Bank charges a Prepayment or Pre-closure charge; if you wish to do so we have listed the fees below:
|13 to 24 months||4%|
|25 to 36 months||5%|
|more than 36 months||2%|
Pre Calculated EMI for Axis Bank Personal Loan
|Loan principal @ interest||Tenure|
|1 year||2 years||3 years||4 years||5 years|
|2.5 lakh @ 12%||Rs. 17,769||Rs. 9,414||Rs. 6,642||Rs. 5,266||Rs. 4,448|
|5 lakh @ 14%||Rs. 44,893||Rs. 24,006||Rs. 17,088||Rs. 13,663||Rs. 11,634|
|4 lakh @ 15%||Rs. 36,103||Rs. 19,394||Rs. 13,866||Rs. 11,132||Rs. 9,515|
Click to know more about EMI Calculator.
Different Axis Bank Personal Loan Schemes
Axis Bank Personal Loan Balance Transfer
Personal Loan Balance Transfer means the process where you shift your loan from one bank to another. In this, your recent bank pays off your previous loan and gives you credit. You get many several benefits if you do this, but you may have to provide the foreclosure with charges associated with that loan with the Processing fee on your new credit. Some of the merits are listed here –
- Lower-Interest Rate
- Extended-Tenure for the Repayment
- You might also get additional features associated with your loan, such as no processing fee, etc. based on your Cibil score.
Axis Bank Personal Loan Top Up
The top-up facility on your loan is the additional amount that you borrow from the bank on your existing mortgage. Axis Bank lets you avail of this feature if you have paid at least around nine regular EMIs without any breaks in payment. You will get a top-up of min ₹50,000 and a max of your already sanctioned loan amount.
Home Renovation Loan
Axis Bank offers home redesign credit for people who wish to get their home revamped. This individual credit can support fundamental fixes or help the candidate get new fittings, installations and furniture for their home. Some critical highlights of Axis Bank Home Renovation Loan are:
- The financing cost for Axis Bank’s Home Renovation Loan begins at as low as 11.25%
- People might be qualified for a credit sum up to Rs. 20 Lakh to get their home remodelled
- Home remodel credit from Axis Bank requires negligible documentation making the whole advance cycle bother free.
- The advance sum gets typically credited into the record inside 72 hours once the bank supports your application.
Axis Bank’s Holiday Loan can assist you with orchestrating your fantasy get-away with a minor problem. This individual credit from Axis can finance a scope of get-away related costs, including flight ticket booking, inn facilities, guided visits, and so on Key highlights of Axis’s Holiday Loan are:
- Financing costs for Holiday Loans start at 11.25% p.a.
- You can undoubtedly profit a measure of up to Rs 20 Lakh, so your fantasy excursion won’t be spoilt because of a money related crunch.
- Streamlined and Minimal documentation guarantees that subsidizing your get-away is basic and straightforward.
- Fast preparing and disbursal of advance which is attributed legitimately to your record.
A more significant part of unstable individual advances is focused at people with an expected pay anyway Axis Bank’s Fresher Funding is extraordinary. This credit alternative from Axis Bank is intended to help freshers, for example, ongoing alumni looking for their first work. Some vital highlights of Axis Bank Fresher Funding individual advance are as per the following:
- Credit sum up to Rs 1.5 lakh
- Candidate must be at any rate 21 years of age.
- The pace of interest for Fresher Funding relies upon the profile of the advance candidate, the record of loan repayment/score, age and area of the candidate.
NRI Personal Loan
Understanding the requirements and dreams of NRIs, Axis Bank offers an individual credit explicitly for NRIs. The essential advance candidate should be an Indian occupant, and the co-candidate NRI must be a nearby family member. Individual Loan for NRIs incorporates the accompanying highlights.
- Axis Bank offers NRIs individual credits up to Rs. 10 lakh with adaptable end-use
- The financing costs for NRI Personal Loan start at 15.49% p.a.
- The advance highlights a residency of as long as three years.
How to Apply Online for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
Apply for Axis Bank Personal Loan online by visiting the Axis Banks online website and filling the loan form for applying for a personal loan, Dialabank guarantees to provide you with the best financial services from major banks of the country. To be a part of this journey, you had to follow the steps given below:
- Go to the website of Dialabank.
- Go to the personal loan section.
- In the personal loan section, you can apply either as a self-employed individual or salaried individual.
- Once, you fill all the important details about you, submit the form.
- After form submission, you will have to wait for our representative to call you.
- Eventually, our representative will guide you through the process of the loan.
- You get a loan at an affordable interest rate without moving here and there.
- To know more, you can call on 9878981166.
PL verification process
Coming up next are fundamental strides of the individual credit confirmation measure after online accommodation of your advance application on DialaBank.
Step1. DialaBank will advance your advance application to your picked loan specialist and commonly inside 48 hours, and you will get a call from the moneylender’s delegate.
Step2. The imminent bank will plan a pickup of your KYC, pay, and so on records or give a choice to transfer them on the web. These archives will be utilized to confirm your application.
Step3. When the moneylender’s confirmation is finished, and your advance is affirmed, you will get another call to check the advance offer and request your consent for disbursal.
Step4. After credit endorsement and good check, the advance is typically dispensed inside 48 hours.
Note: The previously mentioned turnaround time for individual advance check/disbursal may differ dependent on the moneylender’s inner prerequisites just as other measures.
Check your Axis Bank PL application Status
The cycle to check your application status incorporates the accompanying advances:
- Visit the official site of Axis bank, Click on ‘Items’ and select ‘Individual Loans’.
- On the following page that opens in the future, click on ‘Additional’ and select ‘Check Loan Application Status’.
- Next, you can check your application status by entering subtleties like your mobile number, date of birth and by either entering the OTP that you get on your versatile number or through your application number.
How to login in Axis Bank portal
- Visit the official site of Axis Bank.
- On the upper right corner of the page, click on ‘Login’.
- Login utilizing your User ID and Password or your enrolled versatile number
How to Check Your Loan Statement
Clients can download the bank’s very own credit explanation by following the means given underneath:
- Visit the official site of the bank.
- Click on ‘Connect’ and select ‘Administration Requests’ starting from the drop list.
- On the following page that opens, under the ‘Advances’ menu, select ‘Individual Loan Related’.
- Next, click on ‘Solicitation for Statement of Loan Account’.
- Login utilizing your User ID and secret phrase or utilizing your enlisted versatile number and OTP to benefit the bank’s very own advance assertion.
Axis Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
The cross country lockdown because of the COVID-19 pandemic has affected numerous borrowers unfavourably and to alleviate its effect on a specific degree a multi-month ban on other term credits was reported. After the finish of the half-year ban, Axis Bank had declared the RBI-ordered one-time advantage of Axis Bank individual credit rebuilding. This component is intended to give proceeded with alleviation to those borrowers who are as yet incapable of beginning reimbursement of their normal EMI due on-going money related difficulty coming about because of the pandemic.
The credit goal instrument presented by Axis Bank offers extra ban of as long as two years or augmentation on the current reimbursement time frame to lessen the month to month EMI instalments. It is essential to tolerate at the top of the priority list that rebuilding of your Axis Bank personal advance will bring about extra premium charges well beyond that material to the first credit. Subsequently, this help instrument should just be utilized if all else fails, so you don’t wind up defaulting on your great credit.
Axis Bank Customer Care
Clients can contact the Axis Bank customer care via any of the following means:
- By Phone: You can call Axis Bank on 9878981166 (toll-free)
- Callback Request: You can also request a call back by visiting the bank’s website
- Online Chatbot: You can also get your inquiries clarified by the iPal chatbot online
- Branch Visit: You can visit the nearby Axis Bank branch to get your queries
Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
There are different points of interest in applying for individual credit on the DialaBank site. Some of them are given underneath:
24 x 7 Accessibility: You can get to the DialaBank site whenever and anyplace and consequently, apply for an individual credit whenever from the solace of your home or office.
Various moneylenders on a solitary stage: com empowers you to get to individual advance proposals from numerous planned loan specialists on a solitary stage and along these lines takes out the need to visit different bank sites or branches.
Know EMI right away: With the individual credit EMI adding machine on DialaBank.com, you can check the EMIs you would be paying on a personal advance even before you apply for one. It will assist you in obtaining the proper sum that you can undoubtedly reimburse and have a good reimbursement plan.
Liberated from cost: Additionally, you are not needed to pay any charges when you apply for an individual credit on DialaBank.com.
Given beneath are some significant perspectives that you should consider while applying for an individual credit with Axis Bank:
- While applying for a personal advance, it is in every case great to check your credit assessment. A decent credit assessment expands the odds of endorsement of your credit and can empower you to profit an individual advance on more great terms.
- Before finishing upon a specific bank, it is prudent to look at the expense of an individual advance (premium expense and all the pertinent expenses and charges) offered by different moneylenders on DialaBank.com.
- Get as indicated by your need and reimbursement capacity. Try not to acquire just because you are qualified to obtain a higher sum. It will just add to your advantage cost and not have many advantages over the long haul.
- Try not to apply for individual advances with different banks simultaneously. It shows you to be eager for credit and expands the number of demanding requests for your credit report, which may unfavourably influence your credit assessment.
Axis Bank Personal Loan Status
You can check the status of your Axis Bank Personal Loan by the following ways –
- You can also visit your lending branch and ask the banker for the same.
- Log In to the Axis Bank web portal, Click on loans from the top ribbon and click on Enquire to check your loan status.
- Enter your loan application number on the Axis Bank site and fill the required information for checking the status of your loan by just clicking on ‘Track’.
FAQs About Axis Bank Personal Loan
✅ How to apply for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
You can apply for a personal loan with Axis Bank through visiting the nearest branch of Axis Bank or by a simple form submission with Dialabank. You get the benefit to apply from anywhere and get quick online approval with Dialabank.
✅ What is the Interest Rate for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
Axis Bank’s interest rate is 9.99% per annum for its personal loan products.
✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from Axis Bank?
You should be 21 years old to apply for a personal loan with Axis Bank.
✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from Axis Bank?
The maximum age for availing a personal loan from Axis Bank is 60 years.
✅ What is the minimum loan amount for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
The minimum loan amount for a personal loan from Axis Bank is Rs 50000.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
You can take a maximum loan amount of Rs. 15 lakhs from Axis Bank under the personal loan scheme.
✅ What are the documents required for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
Aadhaar card/Voter ID, PAN card, salary slips of last 6 months/ITR files of the last two years, and two recently clicked photographs are required for a personal loan from Axis Bank.
✅ What is the Processing Fee for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
Axis Bank charges a processing fee of 1% of the loan amount plus GST for the personal loan.
✅ How to get Axis Bank Personal Loan for Self Employed?
Axis Bank provides special offers for self-employed borrowers to aid them financially. You must have the ITR files of the last two years as your income proof.
✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
The maximum loan tenure period for a personal loan from Axis Bank is 60 months.
✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
You should have a CIBIL score of 750 or above for availing a personal loan from Axis Bank.
✅ Do I have a preapproved offer for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
You can examine for your preapproved personal loan offers from Axis Bank with Dialabank. You have to fill the form, and we will examine all the offers for you and get back to you to help you choose the best one.
✅ How to calculate EMI for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
You can use the EMI calculator accessible at Dialabank’s website to calculate your personal loan EMIs from Axis Bank.
✅ How to pay Axis Bank Personal Loan EMI?
Your personal loan EMIs from Axis Bank are automatically subtracted from your bank account on a monthly basis. You can also use the net-banking services of Axis Bank for the payments of your personal loan.
✅ How to close Axis Bank Personal Loan?
You will pay all the outstanding personal loan amount and then contact the branch of Axis Bank to collect your no dues certificate.
✅ How to check Axis Bank Personal Loan Status?
You will require the visit the Axis Bank branch to check the status of your personal loan. On the other hand, you can visit Dialabank and fill a simple form to let us do the hard work for you.
✅ How to close Axis Bank Personal Loan Online?
Closing of personal loan from Axis Bank includes the following steps:
- Visit the net-banking page of Axis Bank.
- Login by filling your details.
- Pay for your personal loan amount and save the transaction receipt.
✅ How to pay Axis Bank Personal Loan EMI Online?
Your personal loan EMI can be paid using the net-banking facility of Axis Bank. Dialabank lets you compare offers and deals from different banks to choose the best, to get low-EMI personal loan. All you have to do is fill a simple form, and we will do the rest for you.
✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in Axis Bank?
To check out the personal loan balance in Axis Bank, you will contact the customer care number of Axis Bank. If you are in search of low-interest personal loans, you can visit Dialabank and fill a simple form for Personal Loan Balance Transfer, and we will do work for you.
✅ How to download Axis Bank Personal Loan Statement?
The personal loan statement of Axis Bank can be downloaded through the mobile banking app of Axis Bank. also, visit the online platform of Dialabank and fill a form to compare and check about all the offers that we have for you.
✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in Axis Bank?
You will have to visit the bank branch and contact the loan officer if you require a top-up on your personal loan from Axis Bank. You can also fill a simple form with Dialabank at Personal Loan Top Up and leave the rest to us.
✅ What happens if I don’t pay my Axis Bank Personal Loan EMIs?
Axis Bank charges a penal interest if you don’t pay your personal loan EMIs. Also, apply for a balance transfer through Dialabank to avail low-interest personal loans.
✅ How to find the Axis Bank Personal Loan account number?
You will require to contact your loan branch of Axis Bank to check your personal loan account number. You may also fill out the form available at Dialabank and let us do all the work for you.
Table of Contents
- 1 Axis Bank Personal Loan Key Features
- 2 Benefits of Axis Bank Personal Loan
- 3 Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- 4 Axis Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates, Fees and Charges
- 5 Axis Bank Personal Loan Documents
- 6 Personal Loan EMI Calculator for Axis Bank
- 7 Axis Bank Personal Loan Comparison with Other Banks
- 8 How to apply for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
- 9 Why should you apply for the Axis Bank Personal Loan with Dialabank?
- 10 How to Calculate EMIs for Axis Bank Personal Loan
- 11 Axis Bank Personal Loan Processing Time
- 12 Axis Bank Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
- 13 Pre Calculated EMI for Axis Bank Personal Loan
- 14 Different Axis Bank Personal Loan Schemes
- 15 How to Apply Online for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
- 16 PL verification process
- 17 How to login in Axis Bank portal
- 18 How to Check Your Loan Statement
- 19 Axis Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
- 20 Axis Bank Customer Care
- 21 Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
- 22 Important Aspects
- 23 Axis Bank Personal Loan Status
- 24 FAQs About Axis Bank Personal Loan
- 24.1 ✅ How to apply for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.2 ✅ What is the Interest Rate for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.3 ✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from Axis Bank?
- 24.4 ✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from Axis Bank?
- 24.5 ✅ What is the minimum loan amount for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.6 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.7 ✅ What are the documents required for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.8 ✅ What is the Processing Fee for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.9 ✅ How to get Axis Bank Personal Loan for Self Employed?
- 24.10 ✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.11 ✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.12 ✅ Do I have a preapproved offer for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.13 ✅ How to calculate EMI for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.14 ✅ How to pay Axis Bank Personal Loan EMI?
- 24.15 ✅ How to close Axis Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.16 ✅ How to check Axis Bank Personal Loan Status?
- 24.17 ✅ How to close Axis Bank Personal Loan Online?
- 24.18 ✅ How to pay Axis Bank Personal Loan EMI Online?
- 24.19 ✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in Axis Bank?
- 24.20 ✅ How to download Axis Bank Personal Loan Statement?
- 24.21 ✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in Axis Bank?
- 24.22 ✅ What happens if I don’t pay my Axis Bank Personal Loan EMIs?
- 24.23 ✅ How to find the Axis Bank Personal Loan account number?