All About Punjab National Bank Home Loan
Call us on 600 11 600
Home Loans act as benefits especially for the people who are planning to purchase a new house of their dreams. Owning a house in metro cities takes a lot of concern and consideration to make this dream true into reality.
|Eligibility||Documents||Home Loan Interest Rates||EMI Calculator|
Why Punjab National Bank Home Loan?
- Loans for the construction or purchase of a new/old house/ flat/ plot.
- Longest Repayment period of 25 years
- Floating and Fixed interest rates on his home loan.
- Borrowers are entitled to 20% increase in the original total limit sanctioned after a lapse of five years under Flexible Variant
- PNB Bank also provides the Home Loan Balance Transfer facility, using which a person can shift their home loan account from another bank to their bank, if the customer thinks that they are paying more interest.
PNB Home Loan Interest Rates
Any Loan Amount Fixed Floating
Loan against commercial property
Loan against residential property (LAP)
Loan against Plot (residential/commercial)
Fixed Rate-3/5 years
Fixed Rate-10 years
*Special Note: PNB does not provide Home Loan or Loan against Property to B Khata Property.
Leading Home Loan Providers (Click to Apply)