All About Home Loan Lucknow
Now you can fulfill your desire which you may be having from a decade, Now it is also possible for you to build up your home. Home Loans offer finance to build up your house. These debts also don’t ask for any collateral rather than the house which you possess.
Home Loan Interest Rates:
|Punjab National Bank||Standard Chartered Bank||Axis Bank|
Home Loan Lucknow Eye-catchingInterest Rate.
- Broad series of Home Loan Products.
- Property analysis.
- Trouble-free documentation.
- Loan from any headquarters for acquisition of home everywhere in India.
- Loan sanction prior to property selection.
All Home finance companies refer to their own EMI table when calculating the EMI payments. This table lists the monthly EMIs per lakh, for different tenures and rate of interests.
(Assumed) Income available for EMI payments
(i.e. 55% of 30,000)(Rs)
Rate of Interest(%)
EMI per lakh(Rs)
Home Loan Eligibility (Rs)
Following are other factors helping in the evaluation of home loan eligibility:
- Nature of Job of Individual
- Location of the Property
- Personal Details of individual
- Valid Address Proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Age proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Last six months Bank account statement
- Income proof and passport size photograph of the applicant and co-applicant
For Salaried customers:
- Employment certificate from the employer
- Form 16
- Copies of pay slip for last few months and TDS certificate
- If it is a partnership firm then copy of partnership deed or copy of memorandum of association; and articles of association if it is a company.
- Copy of audited financial statement for last two years
- Income tax assessment order
- Profit and loss details for last few years
A customer must understand and agree with each of the clauses in the documents before agreeing to sign the loan deal. Before signing the Home Loan documents, recheck all terms and conditions.
Lucknow, the metro city and the capital city of Uttar Pradesh in India, is the managerial head office of Lucknow District and Lucknow Distribution. Lucknow has always been known as the multicultural capital and flourished as an educational and inventive capital of North India in the 18th and 19th centuries. Today, it continues as a significant hub of tourism, commerce, technology, poetry, etc.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Home Loan Lucknow
- 1.1 Home Loan Lucknow Eye-catchingInterest Rate.
- 1.2 Understand your loan eligibility for Home Loan Lucknow:
- 1.3 Home Loan Lucknow Common Documents Required
- 1.4 Lucknow, the metro city and the capital city of Uttar Pradesh in India, is the managerial head office of Lucknow District and Lucknow Distribution. Lucknow has always been known as the multicultural capital and flourished as an educational and inventive capital of North India in the 18th and 19th centuries. Today, it continues as a significant hub of tourism, commerce, technology, poetry, etc.