All about Home Loan Bangalore
Best Offer @ 10% p.a. – Check your Offer (Apply Online / Call Us)
Call us on 080 600 11 600
Are you planning for the construction of a newly acquired home or build a new one? If you are the one, then a Home Loan is a nice offer for you. A Home Loan is a form of secured loan that provides the required amount for the property expenses by pledging the possessed home. Large amounts can be borrowed through this loan.
Home Loan Bangalore Interest Rates:
|Punjab National Bank||Standard Chartered Bank||Axis Bank|
Why should one apply for Home Loan Bangalore?
- Guarantees stress-free dispensation.
- Loan sanction prior to property selection.
- Property analysis.
- Trouble-free documentation
- Widest collection of accepted projects.
- Eye-catching Home Loan Interest Rate.
- They also provide the option to the customer to avail the Interest Rate on Home Loan as partly fixed and partly floating.
Eligibility for Home Loan Bangalore
Understand your loan eligibility:
All Home finance companies refer to their own EMI table when calculating the EMI payments. This table lists the monthly EMIs per lakh, for different tenures and rate of interests.
(Assumed) Income available for EMI payments
(i.e. 55% of 30,000)(Rs)
Rate of Interest(%)
EMI per lakh(Rs)
Home Loan Eligibility (Rs)
Following are other factors helping in the evaluation of home loan eligibility:
- Nature of Job of Individual
- Location of the Property
- Personal Details of individual
Documents for Home Loan Bangalore
Common Documents Required For Home Loan
- Valid Address Proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Age proof :Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Last six months Bank account statement
- Income proof and passport size photograph of the applicant and co-applicant
For Salaried customers:
- Employment certificate from the employer
- Form 16
- Copies of pay slip for last few months and TDS certificate
- If it is a partnership firm then copy of partnership deed or copy of memorandum of association; and articles of association if it is a company.
- Copy of audited financial statement for last two years
- Income tax assessment order
- Profit and loss details for last few years
A customer must understand and agree with each of the clauses in the documents before agreeing to sign the loan deal. Before signing the Home Loan documents, recheck all terms and conditions.
Bangalore is situated in Karnataka, Located on the Deccan Plateau in the south-eastern part of Karnataka, it is the third most populous city in India. Bangalore is famous as the center of India’s information technology sector. It is an ever growing metropolitan city and also confronts many social-economic failures.
|Other Leading Loan Options in Bangalore (Click to Apply)|
|Gold Loan Bangalore||Car Loan Bangalore||Personal Loan Bangalore|
Special Note: Bank does not provide Home Loan or Loan Against Property to B Khata Property.