PMAY Gramin Official Details, 2021
|Mail id for complaint or suggestion||
|PMAY – G app||Android and IOS|
What is PMAYG?
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin had been released to deal with the rural regions’ housing gaps. PMAYG objectives are to offer pucca homes with fundamental facilities to the ones dwelling in kutcha homes. The homes constructed below the PMAYG scheme are low-value and disaster-resilient. The minimal area of the homes constructed below the PMAYG scheme has been updated from 20 sq. mt to 25 sq. mt. The contemporary unit help in plain regions is ₹ 1.20 Lakh and in hilly regions is ₹ 1.30 Lakh. The Central and State governments share the value of assistance at a ratio of 90:10 within the hilly regions and 60:40 in the plain regions.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Subsidy Scheme
With the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Scheme, you could get a subsidy at the interest prices for residence loans.
Features under PM Awas Yojana Rural Scheme
Beneficiaries below the PMAY- Gramin Scheme experience the subsequent features.
- To discover the deserving beneficiaries, the choice is made using the parameters of the Socio-Economic and Caste Census rather than the BPL list.
- The unit assistance below this scheme is shared by the State and Central Government in the plain and hilly areas. Union Territories, such as the UT of Ladakh, get hold of monetary help from the central. However, the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir receives shared monetary help at a ratio of 90:10 from the Central and State Government.
- For the development of toilets, the beneficiaries of PMAYG get hold of monetary help of up to ₹ 12,000 from the Swachh Bharat Mission – Gramin.
- Beneficiaries receive the payments under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin Scheme directly to their workplace or banks are connected to Aadhar.
PMAYG Eligibility Requirements
The following are eligible for the PMAY G scheme. It consists of the deprivation scores and different priority lists.
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin?
Individuals can contact their respective ward or Gram Panchayat. The candidates are required to fill up a PMAY utility form. The application form, along with other information, may be acquired from the Gram Panchayat. Applicants can take assist from a 3rd party. The respective party would require a consent report from the applicant, permitting using the Aadhaar number of the applicant.
The beneficiaries are decided on from the listing organized by the Gram Sabha. The registration system for the PMAYG consists of 4 sections, which are:
- Providing non-public information
- Providing financial institution information
- Providing convergence information
- Providing information from the involved office
Documents Required for PMAYG
Along with the duly filled application form of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme, the subsequent files are required from PMAYG.
Salient Features of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin Scheme
The salient functions of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin Schemes are cited below.
To know more, visit us at Dialabank.
✅ How can I check my PMAYG List 2021?
You can check your PMAYG List 2021 in the following steps.
For checking the list with the registration number, follow two simple steps.
For checking the list without registration number
✅ How to apply for this PMAYG Scheme?
You can apply for the PMAYG Scheme by visiting your respective ward or Gram Panchayat. Collect the application form and submit it along with the required documents. You can take help from a third party. In such a case, the third party will need a consent document from you, allowing the use of your Aadhaar.
✅ Is Pradhan Mantri Yojana Gramin available to existing home loan borrowers?
Existing home loan borrowers eligible for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, but have not availed of the subsidy, can submit a request at their respective banks. The bank will review the request and send it to the National Housing Bank (NHB). NHB will disburse the subsidy amount that will be credited to the applicant via the respective bank.
Table of Contents
- 1 PMAY Gramin Official Details, 2021
- 2 What is PMAYG?
- 3 Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Subsidy Scheme
- 4 Features under PM Awas Yojana Rural Scheme
- 5 PMAYG Eligibility Requirements
- 6 How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin?
- 7 Documents Required for PMAYG
- 8 Salient Features of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin Scheme
- 9 FAQs