Indiabulls Personal Loan Key Features
|Age||21 – 60 (at loan maturity)|
|CIBIL score||Minimum 750 or above|
|Indiabulls Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2148|
|Tenure||up to 72 months|
|Indiabulls Processing Fee||1% (Min Rs 1000)|
|Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||₹50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||₹ 20 Lakh|
Each Feature Explained in Detail Below
1. Easy Loan Disbursal: There is an easy loan disbursal involved in the process of Indiabulls Personal Loan. You can now get your loan disbursed in just one-two days and sometimes within one day only.
2. No need for a guarantor: The best deal about this type of loan is that you don’t have to exhibit or keep any confidential papers.
3. Private Documents: When you go for this loan, make sure that all your documents are genuine as your documents speak for yourself.
4. Simple Application Process: A few of your documents, along with your passport-sized photos, is required for filing the application form for a Personal Loan.
5. Hassle-Free Procedure: There is no need to get baffled while the loan process is going on as the bank executives will help you with all your queries in one go. Just sit back and relax while the bank is doing all the formalities.
Indiabulls Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for a personal loan are as follows:
|CIBIL score||750 and Above|
|Min Income||Rs 15000/month|
Indiabulls Personal Loan Interest Rate, Fees & Other Charges
All NBFCs have different schemes to attract the customers so that they opt for loans more often. The main criteria are the amount of interest every NBFC charges while providing a loan to the applicants. The reason to opt for an NBFC is that they are more profitable than banks in terms of interest rates.
Indiabulls provide a 9.99% rate of interest on personal loans. Also, another reason is, when a bank disagrees to give a loan to a particular customer (due to any reason), then NBFC holds the hand of the customer and helps him by giving the loan.
|Indiabulls Processing fee||1% onwards|
|Loan fore-closure/pre-payment charges||>6 months: 5%|
|Rate of Interest||9.99% onwards|
|Bounce charges||Rs. 400 per bounce|
|Late Payment penalty||3% per month|
|Stamp duty charges for loan documentation||As per applicable laws|
|Duplicate NOC||Rs. 500 per request|
|Repayment mandate/instrument swapping charges||Rs. 500 per request|
|Loan Cancellation Charges||Rs. 3000|
|Loan Re booking charges||Rs. 1500|
|Statement of account charges||Rs. 500|
|Duplicate Repayment Schedule||Rs. 500|
|Bounce Charges (For Self Employed)||Rs. 750|
Indiabulls Personal Loan Documents Required
Duly filled application form
Proof of Identity
> Driving License
> Aadhar Card
> Voter ID Card
Proof of Address
Rent Agreement (Min. 1 year of stay)
Passport (Proof of permanent residence)
Proof of Income
> ITRs : Last two Assessment years
> Salary Slip: Last 6 months
> Bank Statement: Last 3 months
Documents Required for Salaried Applicants:
1. Last three months salary slips
2. Six months old bank statements are considered
3. PAN Card is a must
4. Aadhar Card is required
5. Residence Proof (Owned/Rented/Company provided) is necessary to know where exactly you are living.
6. Two passport-sized photographs for filling up your application form.
*NOTE: In case of rented apartments, rent agreement is to be attached.
Documents Required for Self-Employed Applicants:
1. All financials are considered, which includes the essential documents of the company and ITR files.
2. PAN Card
3. Adhar Card
4. Residence Proof
5. Two passport-sized photographs
Personal Loan EMI Calculator for Indiabulls
Indiabulls Personal Loan Comparison with Other Banks
|Bank||Interest Rate||Tenure||Loan Amount & Proc Fee|
|Indiabulls||9.99%||3 to 36 months||Up to Rs. 15lakh / Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|HDFC Bank||11.25% to 21.50%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 40 lakh / Up to 2.50% of the loan amount|
|Bajaj Finserv||Starting from 12.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 25 lakh / Up to 3.99% of the loan amount|
|Axis Bank||15.75% to 24%||12 to 60 months||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh / Up to 2% of the loan amount|
|Citibank||Starting from 10.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 30 lakh / Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|ICICI Bank||11.50% to 19.25%||12 to 60 months||Upto Rs. 20 lakh / Up to 2.25% of the loan amount|
Home Renovation Loan
For individuals who wish to have their home renovated, Indiabulls provides home improvement loans. This personal loan will finance critical repairs or help the borrower get their home with new fittings, fixtures and furniture. Some of the Indiabulls Home Renovation Loan’s main features are:
- Indiabulls’s Home Renovation Loan interest rate begins at as low as 11.25 per cent
- Individuals can qualify for a loan amount of up to Rs. 20 Lakh to renovate their home.
- Indiabulls’s home renovation loan includes minimum paperwork that makes the entire loan process hassle-free
- The loan amount is usually credited to the account within 72 hours after your application is accepted by the bank.
With minimum hassle, Indiabulls’s Holiday Loan will help you plan your dream vacation. This Indiabulls personal loan will finance a variety of holiday-related expenses, including booking a flight ticket, hotel accommodation, guided tours, etc. Indiabulls’ Holiday Loan’s main features are:
- Holiday loan interest rates start at 11.25 per cent p.a.
- A sum of up to Rs 20 Lakh can be conveniently used so that your dream holiday will not be ruined due to a financial crisis.
- Simplified and Minimal paperwork makes it quick and convenient to fund your holiday.
- Fast loan processing and disbursement, which is directly credited to your account.
Most unsecured personal loans are aimed at individuals with a daily income, but the Fresher Funding of Indiabulls is distinct. This Indiabulls loan option is intended to assist beginners, i.e. recent graduates who are finding their first job. The following are some main features of the Indiabulls Fresher Funding personal loan:
- Amount of loans up to Rs 1.5 lakh
- The nominee must be of at least 21 years of age.
- The interest rate for Fresher Funding depends on the loan applicant’s profile, the applicant’s credit history/score, age and place.
NRI Personal Loan
Indiabulls provides a personal loan exclusively for NRIs, knowing the wishes and dreams of NRIs. An Indian citizen must be the primary loan applicant and a close relative must be the co-applicant NRI. The following features include Personal Loan for NRIs
- Indiabulls provides private loans to NRIs up to Rs. 10 lakh with flexible end-use
- NRI Personal Loan interest rates start at 15.49 per cent p.a.
- The loan is for a period of up to 36 months.
How to Apply for Indiabulls Personal Loan with Dialabank?
You can apply for Indiabulls Personal Loan online by visiting the Indiabulls online portal and fill the form for applying for a personal loan, or you can simply follow the given steps for applying for an Indiabulls Personal Loan –
- Visit Dialabank
- You can apply online for IndiaBulls Personal Loan through Dialabank.
- At the loan page, you can analyze the loan schemes, interest rates, eligibility, and documents required.
- After analysis, you can select your loan and submit a form with your details.
- After submission, you will be reverted by our representatives.
- Our representatives will help you with the whole loan approval process.
- You can know more by calling on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Verification Process
The method of personal loan verification requires the following steps:
- You will receive a verification call from the lender’s representative when the lender gets your online application from Dialabank.
- The lender prepares document collection from either your home or office until verification is completed.
- The loan is approved and you receive a call from the bank about the final loan proposal after the successful review of documentation.
- The loan is disbursed to your account for 3 to 5 working days after you sign the agreement.
Check Your Indiabulls Personal Loan Application Status
Since there is no separate procedure to check personal loan application status online, you can use the below-mentioned methods to check your loan application status:
- Indiabulls net banking
- Contact Indiabulls Customer-Care
- Visit your nearest branch of Indiabulls in-person
How to Login on Indiabulls Portal
- You’ll have to download the Dhani app to log in to the Indiabulls portal.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Use your User ID and Password or registered mobile number to login.
How to check the Indiabulls Personal Loan Statement?
- Indiabulls’ private loan statement is sent each month to the registered email ID of the borrower.
- The Dhani app can also be used by existing borrowers to view their personal loan statements.
Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
A 6-month moratorium on different term loans was declared in order to mitigate the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic to a certain degree. Indiabulls declared the RBI-mandated one-time gain of Indiabulls’s personal loan restructuring upon completion of the 6-month moratorium. This mechanism is intended to provide continued relief to those borrowers who are still unable to begin repayment of their daily EMI due to the pandemic’s ongoing financial hardship.
An additional moratorium of up to 2 years or an extension to the current repayment period to reduce monthly EMI payments is provided by the loan resolution mechanism adopted by Indiabulls. Of course, it is important to remember that the restructuring of your personal loan to Indiabulls would result in additional interest rates in excess of those applied to the initial loan. Thus, only as a last resort can this relief tool be used.
Indiabulls Customer Care
Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan at Dialabank
- Check different deals: On a single site, you can compare offers from 30+ lenders. This not only reduces effort and time, it also allows you to easily and quickly make the right decision.
- 24 x 7 Accessibility: You can access the website of Dialabank anytime, anywhere and therefore apply for a personal loan from the comfort of your home or office at any time.
- Get immediate e-approval: Get the lender’s immediate conditional e-approval when you apply online through the Dialabank website.
- Hassle-free process: Dialabank enables you to apply from the comfort of your home or office for a personal loan. This removes the need for the bank to visit.
- Check credit score: Before you apply for a personal loan, it is important to have a good credit score because credit score is a measure of your past repayments. Therefore, lenders would not hesitate to give you a loan.
- Check eligibility requirements: Make sure that the eligibility criteria of the lender you choose to apply for a personal loan are met.
- Do not send several loan applications together: Applying at a time with different lenders will lead to many difficult inquiries in your credit report and such difficult inquiries.
- Maintain a low credit utilisation ratio: To have a healthy chance of accepting your personal loan application, your credit utilisation ratio should be less than 30 per cent.
Why should you apply for the Indiabulls Personal Loan with Dialabank?
Dialabank will help you choose the best of banks by providing you with the recent market comparison of distinct banks and make the right decision. We at Dialabank have to date helped thousands of individuals to get the loan they need without any complication, and we look forward to keeping doing so. Apply with Dialabank today to get the offers and exclusive deals on Indiabulls Personal Loan.
Call us at 9878981166 to avail Indiabulls Personal Loan.
Pre Calculated EMI for Indiabulls Personal Loan
|Loan principal @ interest||Tenure|
|1 year||2 years||3 years||4 years||5 years|
|4 lakh @ 13.99%||Rs. 35,912||Rs. 19,203||Rs. 13,669||Rs. 10,928||Rs. 9,305|
|6 lakh @ 14.5%||Rs. 54,013||Rs. 28,949||Rs. 20,652||Rs. 16,546||Rs. 14,116|
|9 lakh @ 15%||Rs. 81,232||Rs. 43,637||Rs. 31,198||Rs. 25,047||Rs. 21,410|
|10 lakh @ 15.5%||Rs. 90,494||Rs. 48,724||Rs. 34,910||Rs. 28,084||Rs. 24,053|
About Indiabulls Personal Loan
The Indiabulls Group is a financial service that is headquartered in Gurugram, India. The main focus of this company is to provide housing finance, consumer finance, and wealth management. It was formed in January 2000. The Group has a presence in pharmaceuticals and real estate as well.
Indiabulls Personal Loan is basically not a bank but a financial group that was created by Sameer Gehlaut back in 2000. It is a financial company. This group helps in giving housing loans, and finances to people across the country who needs money. They also provide personal loans. Indiabulls is an NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Company).
What chooses Indiabulls Personal Loan?
A person who needs immediate/instant money from the bank will take a personal loan. This is the best way to get money as the procedure involves only your own documents and your credit history (CIBIL Score).
Personal Loan can opt-in case of family wedding/function, traveling, any medical issue in the house, education loan, house renovation, or any other personal reason.
The main benefit of Indiabulls Personal Loan is that you can get easy and quick disbursal within 24 hours. The procedure of Indiabulls Personal Loan is hassle-free and hence consumes less time.
FAQs About Indiabulls Personal Loan
✅ How to apply for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
You can apply for a personal loan with Indiabulls through visiting the nearest branch of Indiabulls or through submitting a simple form with Dialabank. With Dialabank, you get the satisfaction to apply from anywhere for a personal loan and get quick online approval.
✅ What is the Interest Rate for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
Indiabulls charges an interest rate of 9.99% per annum for their personal loan products.
✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from Indiabulls?
You must be 21 years old to apply for a personal loan with Indiabulls.
✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from Indiabulls?
The maximum age for availing a personal loan from Indiabulls is 60 years.
✅ What is the minimum loan amount for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
The minimum loan amount for a personal loan from Indiabulls is Rs 50,000.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
Indiabulls lets you take a maximum loan amount of Rs. 20 lakhs under the personal loan scheme.
✅ What are the documents required for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
You will require an Aadhaar card/Voter ID, PAN card, salary slips of the last 6 months/ITR files of the last two years, and two recently clicked photographs for a personal loan from Indiabulls.
✅ What is the Processing Fee for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
Indiabulls charges a processing fee of up to 1% of the loan amount for the personal loan.
✅ How to get Indiabulls Personal Loan for Self Employed?
Indiabulls has special offers for self-employed borrowers to help them monetarily. You will show the ITR files of the last two years as your income proof.
✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
The maximum loan tenure period for a personal loan from Indiabulls is 72 months.
✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
You must have a CIBIL score of at least 750 or above for availing a personal loan from Indiabulls.
✅ Do I have a preapproved offer for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
You can examine for your preapproved personal loan offers from Indiabulls with Dialabank. You have to do is fill the form, and we will check all the offers for you and get back to you to help you choose the best one.
✅ How to calculate EMI for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
You can use the EMI calculator available at Dialabank’s website for the calculation of your personal loan EMIs from Indiabulls.
✅ How to pay Indiabulls Personal Loan EMI?
Your personal loan EMIs from Indiabulls are automatically take away from your bank account on a monthly basis. You can also use the net-banking services of Indiabulls to pay for your personal loan.
✅ How to close Indiabulls Personal Loan?
You will pay all the outstanding personal loan amount before closing the loan and then contact the branch of Indiabulls to receive your no dues certificate.
✅ How to check Indiabulls Personal Loan Status?
You will need the visit the branch of Indiabulls to check the status of your personal loan. Alternatively, you can also visit Dialabank and fill a simple form to let us do the hard work for you.
✅ How to close Indiabulls Personal Loan Online?
For the closing of a personal loan from Indiabulls involves the following steps:
- Visit the net-banking page of Indiabulls.
- Login with your details.
- Pay your personal loan amount.
- Save the transaction receipt.
✅ How to pay Indiabulls Personal Loan EMI Online?
Your personal loan EMI can be paid using the Indiabulls net-banking services. Dialabank allows you to compare offers and deals from different banks to choose the best, to get a low-EMI personal loan. All you have to do is fill a simple form, and we will do the rest for you.
✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in Indiabulls?
For checking the personal loan balance in Indiabulls, you will need to contact the customer care number of Indiabulls. If you are seeking for low-interest personal loans, you can visit Dialabank and fill a simple form for Personal Loan Balance Transfer, and we will do the hard work for you.
✅ How to download Indiabulls Personal Loan Statement?
The personal loan statement of Indiabulls can be downloaded through the Indiabulls mobile banking app. You can visit the online platform of Dialabank and fill a simple form to compare and know about all the offers that we have for you.
✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in Indiabulls?
If you require a top-up on your personal loan from Indiabulls, you must visit the bank branch and contact the loan officer. You can also fill a simple form with Dialabank at Personal Loan Top Up and leave the rest to us.
✅ What happens if I don’t pay my Indiabulls Personal Loan EMIs?
Indiabulls charges a penal interest if you fail to pay your personal loan EMIs. You can apply for a balance transfer through Dialabank to get low-interest personal loans.
✅ How to find the Indiabulls Personal Loan account number?
You must contact your Indiabulls loan branch to know your personal loan account number. You may also fill out the form available at Dialabank and let us do all the work for you.
Table of Contents
- 1 Indiabulls Personal Loan Key Features
- 2 Benefits of Indiabulls Personal Loan
- 3 Indiabulls Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Indiabulls Personal Loan Interest Rate, Fees & Other Charges
- 5 Indiabulls Personal Loan Documents Required
- 6 Personal Loan EMI Calculator for Indiabulls
- 7 Indiabulls Personal Loan Comparison with Other Banks
- 8 How to Apply for Indiabulls Personal Loan with Dialabank?
- 9 Personal Loan Verification Process
- 10 How to Login on Indiabulls Portal
- 11 How to check the Indiabulls Personal Loan Statement?
- 12 Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
- 13 Indiabulls Customer Care
- 14 Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan at Dialabank
- 15 Important Aspects
- 16 Why should you apply for the Indiabulls Personal Loan with Dialabank?
- 17 Pre Calculated EMI for Indiabulls Personal Loan
- 18 About Indiabulls Personal Loan
- 19 What chooses Indiabulls Personal Loan?
- 20 FAQs About Indiabulls Personal Loan
- 20.1 ✅ How to apply for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
- 20.2 ✅ What is the Interest Rate for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
- 20.3 ✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from Indiabulls?
- 20.4 ✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from Indiabulls?
- 20.5 ✅ What is the minimum loan amount for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
- 20.6 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
- 20.7 ✅ What are the documents required for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
- 20.8 ✅ What is the Processing Fee for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
- 20.9 ✅ How to get Indiabulls Personal Loan for Self Employed?
- 20.10 ✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
- 20.11 ✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
- 20.12 ✅ Do I have a preapproved offer for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
- 20.13 ✅ How to calculate EMI for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
- 20.14 ✅ How to pay Indiabulls Personal Loan EMI?
- 20.15 ✅ How to close Indiabulls Personal Loan?
- 20.16 ✅ How to check Indiabulls Personal Loan Status?
- 20.17 ✅ How to close Indiabulls Personal Loan Online?
- 20.18 ✅ How to pay Indiabulls Personal Loan EMI Online?
- 20.19 ✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in Indiabulls?
- 20.20 ✅ How to download Indiabulls Personal Loan Statement?
- 20.21 ✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in Indiabulls?
- 20.22 ✅ What happens if I don’t pay my Indiabulls Personal Loan EMIs?
- 20.23 ✅ How to find the Indiabulls Personal Loan account number?