Indiabulls Personal Loan Key Features
|Age||21 – 60 (at loan maturity)|
|CIBIL score||Minimum 750 or above|
|Indiabulls Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2148|
|Tenure||up to 72 months|
|Indiabulls Processing Fee||1% (Min Rs 1000)|
|Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||₹50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||₹ 20 Lakh|
Each Feature Explained in Detail Below
Indiabulls personal loan interest rates and Charges
|Indiabulls Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% per Annum|
|Indiabulls Personal Loan Processing Charges||1% of Loan Amount|
|Prepayment Charges||36 months: 2% of loan principal outstanding”}”>NIL|
|Stamp Duty||As per state laws|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||As per bank terms|
Indiabulls Personal Loan Status
You can check the status of your Indiabulls Personal Loan by the following methods –
- You can visit your loan branch and ask the banker for the same.
- Log In to the Indiabulls Net banking Portal, Click on loans from the top ribbon and click on Enquire to check the status of your loan.
Indiabulls Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for a personal loan are as follows:
|CIBIL score||750 and Above|
|Min Income||Rs 15000/month|
Indiabulls Personal Loan Fees & Other Charges
All NBFCs have different schemes to attract customers so that they opt for loans more often. The main criteria are the amount of interest every NBFC charges while providing a loan to the applicants. The reason to opt for an NBFC is that they are more profitable than banks in terms of interest rates.
Indiabulls provide a 9.99% rate of interest on personal loans. Also, another reason is, when a bank disagrees to give a loan to a particular customer (due to any reason), then NBFC holds the hand of the customer and helps him by giving the loan.
|Indiabulls Processing fee||1% onwards|
|Loan fore-closure/pre-payment charges||>6 months: 5%|
|Rate of Interest||9.99% onwards|
|Bounce charges||Rs. 400 per bounce|
|Late Payment penalty||3% per month|
|Stamp duty charges for loan documentation||As per applicable laws|
|Duplicate NOC||Rs. 500 per request|
|Repayment mandate/instrument swapping charges||Rs. 500 per request|
|Loan Cancellation Charges||Rs. 3000|
|Loan Re booking charges||Rs. 1500|
|Statement of account charges||Rs. 500|
|Duplicate Repayment Schedule||Rs. 500|
|Bounce Charges (For Self Employed)||Rs. 750|
Indiabulls Personal Loan Documents Required
|Proof of Identity||Passport\n> Driving License\n> Aadhar Card\n> Voter ID Card”}”>Copy of:
> Driving License
> Aadhar Card
> Voter ID Card
|Proof of Address||Rent Agreement (Min. 1 year of stay)
Passport (Proof of permanent residence)
|Proof of Income||ITRs : Last two Assessment years\n> Salary Slip: Last 6 months\n> Bank Statement: Last 3 months”}”>> ITR: Last two Assessment years
> Salary Slip: Last 6 months
> Bank Statement: Last 3 months
Personal Loan EMI Calculator for Indiabulls
Indiabulls Personal Loan Comparison with Other Banks
|Bank||Interest Rate||Tenure||Loan Amount & Proc Fee|
|Indiabulls||9.99%||3 to 36 months||Up to Rs. 15lakh / Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|HDFC Bank||11.25% to 21.50%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 40 lakh / Up to 2.50% of the loan amount|
|Bajaj Finserv||Starting from 12.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 25 lakh / Up to 3.99% of the loan amount|
|Axis Bank||15.75% to 24%||12 to 60 months||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh / Up to 2% of the loan amount|
|Citibank||Starting from 10.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 30 lakh / Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|ICICI Bank||11.50% to 19.25%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 20 lakh / Up to 2.25% of the loan amount|
Why should you apply for Indiabulls Personal Loan with Dialabank?
With Dialabank, you get a team of trustworthy financial experts who guide you in your search for a suitable loan product. We offer personalized assistance and a convenient application process to do away with all your worries.
How to Calculate EMIs for Indiabulls Personal Loan
Use the EMI calculator given below to find your personal loan EMIs
Indiabulls Personal Loan Processing Time
Indiabulls has a personal loan application processing time of up to 48 hours. They have quick disbursing personal loans to help you meet your financial needs.
Indiabulls Personal Loan preclosure charges
The Indiabulls personal loan foreclosure or prepayment charges for >6 months is 5%.
Documents Bank Required for Indiabulls Preclosure of Personal Loan
Generally, the following documents are required to foreclose your Indiabulls personal loan:
- A valid photo identity proof
- Loan Account Statement
- Cheque/ demand draft/ cash to make the payment
Indiabulls Personal Loan Foreclosure Benefits
Given below are a few key benefits of foreclosing your Indiabulls personal loan:
Foreclosure / Full Prepayment
- Helps you save on the overall interest payout.
- Frees you from the burden of regular loan repayments.
- It enables you to save on the interest component.
- You also have the advantage of either paying a reduced EMI amount or having a shorter loan tenure.
Indiabulls Prepayment Facility
Indiabulls also offers the prepayment facility to help the customers pay off the entire outstanding or a part of it. If you have a surplus amount of money in hand and meeting the below criteria then you can pay a part of your principal outstanding amount to reduce the same. This will also help in saving interest accrued on the principal amount. Know more about this facility below.
- Prepayment will be allowed subject to the successful payment of the first 12 EMIs
- Prepayment will be allowed a maximum of twice during the entire tenure of the loan
- Prepayment is allowed only once a year
- At any point in time, the prepayment will not exceed 25% of Principal Outstanding
Charges to be paid on Prepayment
- 13-24 Months – 4% of the outstanding loan balance
- 25-36 Months – 3% of the outstanding loan balance
- More than 36 Months – 2% of the outstanding loan balance
Pre Calculated EMI for Indiabulls Personal Loan
Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan for Salaried Employees
Indiabulls Bank offers Personal Loan for Salaried Employees at attractive rates of interest. The amount that you get a loan depends on the Company that you work for, The take-home salary of the employee, and the city of residence of the employee. Indiabulls Bank offers these loans for a tenure of 12-60 months and provides instant approval along with funds to pre-approved customers.
Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan for Self Employed Individuals
Indiabulls Bank’s Personal Loan for Self Employees is a loan product offered to self-employed individuals and in need of funds. The bank provides them with attractive rates of interest on their personal loan and tenure of 12-60 months. However, as compared to Salaried Employees, you have to present more documents here as you need to provide the bank with sufficient documents related to your business to prove its continuity as well as your steady income.
Indiabulls Personal Loan for Tcs Employees
- Exclusive personal loans with a reasonable interest rate of 11.25% p.a.
- EMI for personal loans starts at Rs.2178 per lakh when terms and conditions are met.
- The hassle-free documentation process for TCS employees.
- Pre-approved personal loans for eligible TCS employees.
- Interest rate starting at 11.99% p.a for superbike loans.
- Great offers on home loans with an interest rate of 9.45% p.a and discount interest rate for women at Rs.9.40% p.a.
Indiabulls Moratorium Process
The process to stop your loan EMIs at Indiabulls is as follows-
- Visit the Indiabulls website or use the mobile app
- Click on the link where the option of moratorium period is popping out
- On the application page, mention your registered mobile number, name, email address
- After that enter your date of birth and select the type of loan
- Enter your loan number and mention your EMI amount
- Then make a decision and choose a suitable service
- Click on the EMI deferment option that says I agree to pay the accrued interest on the outstanding balance
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- The bank will check the details thoroughly and process your moratorium request
- You’ll be given a reference upon the successful completion of the process. on your registered mobile number and email address
However, if you don’t want to defer EMI, you must click on the second option after the deferment option. This will ensure EMI payments as scheduled with no extra interest charged on it.
- and select the defer option if your answer is yes otherwise your EMI debited as it was doing in the past
Indiabulls representatives can also get in touch with you via WhatsApp or call regarding the moratorium process.
Indiabulls Personal Loan Special Pricing
If a customer is looking for INR 15 lakh of the loan amount or more than that below rates would be applicable.
|Loan Amount||IRR||Processing Fee (+GST)|
|Loan amount >=15 lakh*||10.50%||INR 3999|
*Terms & conditions apply
This offer is not applicable for Top-up/ Enhancement/ Existing loan amount closure.
If a customer is looking for a Balance transfer and a fresh loan of above INR 10 lakh above, the below offer is available.
|NTH||Loan Amount||IRR||Processing Fee (+GST)|
|>=50000||Loan amount >=10 lakh*||10.50%||INR 3999|
*Terms & conditions apply
- Not applicable on Existing loan closure
- Not applicable for Credit card BT
How to Manage Indiabulls Personal Loan
Here are the 4 tips that will help you manage your loans:
- Pay On Time: The first step is to avoid late fees and penalties. The best way to do that is by paying your monthly payments on time every month. This also hits the credit score. These are needless and all too common consequences that will work against your financial condition.
If you have just taken a personal loan or are about to, the best way to manage your loan is by making a monthly payment on your loan as soon as you receive the loan. By being a payment ahead of your installment plan you will have a buffer against a missed payment.
- Pay More Than Your Minimum: Paying beforehand is a good option for managing your plans but paying a little extra every month keeps you ahead of your loan term and provides you with some other financial bonuses.
Moreover, paying extra on your loan reduces the length of the repayment plan. This will help you clear the debt and allows you to regain your financial independence sooner. It will also reduce the rate of interest you owe and thus, saving you money in the long run.
Paying off your debts faster also leads to an improvement in your credit score. A lower credit score will benefit you in several ways, like dropping down payments and rate of interest.
- Consolidate Your Loans: For debtors managing multiple personal loans, consolidation could be the best way to simplify your debt repayment. Debt Consolidation is when you take a large loan to repay all the other loans you have taken. So, instead of paying multiple lenders every month with different rates of interests and needs, one can make a single payment to one provider.
Debt Consolidation is helpful if you can save an interest rate on a new loan that is lower than the average interest rate of the earlier loans.
The only disadvantage that lies here is that one will likely end up having to reimburse the debt quicker than before. Before consolidating your debt, make sure that you can make the payments on a new loan. This may also help to reimburse large portions of your loans on credit rather than with a single loan, consolidating it into more controllable pieces.
- Credit Score: Last but not the least, always keep a close watch on your credit score while reimbursing a personal loan. The credit score plays a major role in finances and has an important relationship with the loans taken out. How you manage your loans is reflected in your credit score. On the other hand, falling behind on your payments will subordinate the credit score. Thus, a higher credit score is important.
Different Offers For Indiabulls Personal Loan
Indiabulls Bank Doctor Loan
Doctors and medical professionals can apply for a personal loan from Indiabulls Bank and enjoy a range of offers and deals curated to their personal and professional needs.
Indiabulls Bank Marriage Loan
Marriages are one of the costliest events in Indian households. Indiabulls Bank has personal loan offers with a low-interest rate and high loan quantum to meet your wedding expenses.
Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan for Government Employees
Government employees can apply for an Indiabulls Bank personal loan to meet their financial expenses. The bank has personal loan offers to meet your different monetary needs.
Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan Offers for Government Employees
|Offers By Government||Number of Companies||Processing Fee(% of the Loan Amount||IRR|
|Miniratna, Navratna, and Maharasthra||55||1.50%||13.49%|
|Employees from the Railway Department||All||1.50%||16.50%|
|CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB and BSF||All||1.50%||14.75%|
State and Central Government Officers:
|Government Officer Division A (GA) and Division B (GB)||NTH>24k||2%||16.75%|
Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan for Pensioners
Government employees can fulfill their post-retirement financial needs by applying for a personal loan with Indiabulls Bank. The bank has special offers for all the pensioners with their pension account with the bank.
Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan Balance Transfer
Personal Loan Balance Transfer is the process of transferring your existing personal loan with another bank to a new lender for lower rates of interest and better loan terms. You can apply for Indiabulls Bank’s personal loan balance transfer to lower your financial burden.
Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan Top Up
Indiabulls Bank’s personal loan top-up is a facility through which you can avail of additional funds under the same existing personal loan without applying for a fresh loan. Dialabank helps you choose the best personal loan offers available for you.
India Overseas Bank Personal Loan Overdraft Facility
An individual overdraft is a credit office that licenses you to pull out an all-out as and when required. You can in like manner reimburse the got out totally at whatever point the condition is ideal. From this time forward, it is perhaps the most favoured credit choices that benefitted to meet changing individual supporting necessities unbounded.
Apply for an overdraft office as an Indiabulls personal loan. The flexible improvement office has all the tremendous highlights of a slight overdraft credit.
Indiabulls Home Renovation Loan
For individuals who wish to have their home renovated, Indiabulls provides home improvement loans. This personal loan will finance critical repairs or help the borrower get their home with new fittings, fixtures, and furniture. Some of the Indiabulls Home Renovation Loan’s main features are:
- Indiabulls’s Home Renovation Loan interest rate begins at as low as 11.25 percent
- Individuals can qualify for a loan amount of up to Rs. 20 Lakh to renovate their home.
- Indiabulls’s home renovation loan includes minimum paperwork that makes the entire loan process hassle-free
- The loan amount is usually credited to the account within 72 hours after your application is accepted by the bank.
Indiabulls Holiday Loan
With minimum hassle, Indiabulls’s Holiday Loan will help you plan your dream vacation. This Indiabulls personal loan will finance a variety of holiday-related expenses, including booking a flight ticket, hotel accommodation, guided tours, etc. Indiabulls Holiday Loan’s main features are:
- Holiday loan interest rates start at 11.25 percent p.a.
- A sum of up to Rs 20 Lakh can be conveniently used so that your dream holiday will not be ruined due to a financial crisis.
- Simplified and Minimal paperwork makes it quick and convenient to fund your holiday.
- Fast loan processing and disbursement, which is directly credited to your account.
Indiabulls Fresher Funding
Most unsecured personal loans are aimed at individuals with a daily income, but the Fresher Funding of Indiabulls is distinct. This Indiabulls loan option is intended to assist beginners, i.e. recent graduates who are finding their first job. The following are some main features of the Indiabulls Fresher Funding personal loan:
- Amount of loans up to Rs 1.5 lakh
- The nominee must be of at least 21 years of age.
- The interest rate for Fresher Funding depends on the loan applicant’s profile, the applicant’s credit history/score, age, and place.
Indiabulls NRI Personal Loan
Indiabulls provides a personal loan exclusively for NRIs, knowing the wishes and dreams of NRIs. An Indian citizen must be the primary loan applicant and a close relative must be the co-applicant NRI. The following features include Personal Loan for NRIs
- Indiabulls provides private loans to NRIs up to Rs. 10 lakh with flexible end-use
- NRI Personal Loan interest rates start at 15.49 percent p.a.
- The loan is for a period of up to 36 months.
Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan Preclosure Online
Indiabulls Bank enables a Personal loan borrower to make a pre-closure or a pre-payment of a loan. However, you will be able to prepay your Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan only after 12 months after you have procured your loan and after paying 12 EMIs plus the foreclosure charges that may be applicable. If you meet this requirement, you can repay your personal loan before the original due date and close your loan early.
Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan Process Steps
Step 1: Determine your requirement
Figure out why you need a Personal Loan and how much you need. For example, you may need a loan to fund your wedding or to renovate your home. And you may need just Rs. 1 lac or Rs. 10 lac.
Step 2: Check loan eligibility
Once you know how much you need, you should check whether you are eligible. You can visit the Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria online, to find out how much you can borrow as a Personal Loan. Indiabulls Bank offers loans up to Rs. 40 lac.
Step 3: Calculate monthly installments
Use an online EMI tool to calculate your approximate loan repayments every month. You can modify the interest rate and tenure to match your monthly income, like on the Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator. Indiabulls Bank offers pocket-friendly EMIs on all its Personal Loans starting at Rs. 2149 per lac * (T&C).
Step 4: Approach the bank
You can apply for a Personal Loan with Indiabulls Bank in various ways: Via Net Baning, online on the Indiabulls Bank website, at an ATM, or by visiting a branch.
Step 5: Submit documents
Next, find out what documents are required for a Personal Loan. You will usually need income proof (bank statements, salary slips or IT returns), address proof, and ID proof. Hand over copies of your Personal Loan documents at the bank.
Wait for funds to be remitted to your account. Indiabulls Bank disburses funds for pre-approved loans to customers in 10 seconds*, and for non-Indiabulls Bank customers in 4 hours.
That’s how to get a Personal Loan in 5 easy steps!
Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan Prepayment Charges
If you are a salaried applicant, you can pre-pay your Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan only after paying 12 equated monthly installments completely.
The pre-payment charges for salaried applicants are as follows:
- 4% of the outstanding principal amount for 13 to 24 months.
- 5% of the outstanding principal amount for 25 to 36 months.
- 2% of the outstanding principal amount for more than 36 months.
How to Apply for Indiabulls Personal Loan with Dialabank?
You can apply for Indiabulls Personal Loan online by visiting the Indiabulls online portal and fill the form for applying for a personal loan, or you can simply follow the given steps for applying for an Indiabulls Personal Loan –
- Visit Dialabank
- You can apply online for Indiabulls Personal Loan through Dialabank.
- On the loan page, you can analyze the loan schemes, interest rates, eligibility, and documents required.
- After analysis, you can select your loan and submit a form with your details.
- After submission, you will be reverted by our representatives.
- Our representatives will help you with the whole loan approval process.
- You can know more by calling on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Verification Process
The method of personal loan verification requires the following steps:
- You will receive a verification call from the lender’s representative when the lender gets your online application from Dialabank.
- The lender prepares document collection from either your home or office until verification is completed.
- The loan is approved and you receive a call from the bank about the final loan proposal after the successful review of documentation.
- The loan is disbursed to your account for 3 to 5 working days after you sign the agreement.
Check Your Indiabulls Personal Loan Application Status Online
Since there is no separate procedure to check personal loan application status online, you can use the below-mentioned methods to check your loan application status:
- Indiabulls net banking
- Contact Indiabulls Customer-Care
- Visit your nearest branch of Indiabulls in-person
How to Login on Indiabulls Portal
- You’ll have to download the Dhani app to log in to the Indiabulls portal.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Use your User ID and Password or registered mobile number to login.
How to check the Indiabulls Personal Loan Statement?
- Indiabulls’ private loan statement is sent each month to the registered email ID of the borrower.
- The Dhani app can also be used by existing borrowers to view their personal loan statements.
Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
A 6-month moratorium on different term loans was declared to mitigate the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic to a certain degree. Indiabulls declared the RBI-mandated one-time gain of Indiabulls’s personal loan restructuring upon completion of the 6-month moratorium. This mechanism is intended to provide continued relief to those borrowers who are still unable to begin repayment of their daily EMI due to the pandemic’s ongoing financial hardship.
An additional moratorium of up to 2 years or an extension to the current repayment period to reduce monthly EMI payments is provided by the loan resolution mechanism adopted by Indiabulls. Of course, it is important to remember that the restructuring of your personal loan to Indiabulls would result in additional interest rates above those applied to the initial loan. Thus, only as a last resort can this relief tool be used.
Indiabulls Customer Care
Why should you apply for the Indiabulls Personal Loan with Dialabank?
Dialabank will help you choose the best of banks by providing you with the recent market comparison of distinct banks and make the right decision. We at Dialabank have to date helped thousands of individuals to get the loan they need without any complication, and we look forward to keeping doing so. Apply with Dialabank today to get the offers and exclusive deals on Indiabulls Personal Loan.
Call us at 9878981166 to avail of Indiabulls Personal Loan.
Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan at Dialabank
- Check different deals: On a single site, you can compare offers from 30+ lenders. This not only reduces effort and time, but it also allows you to easily and quickly make the right decision.
- 24 x 7 Accessibility: You can access the website of Dialabank anytime, anywhere, and therefore apply for a personal loan from the comfort of your home or office at any time.
- Get immediate e-approval: Get the lender’s immediate conditional e-approval when you apply online through the Dialabank website.
- Hassle-free process: Dialabank enables you to apply from the comfort of your home or office for a personal loan. This removes the need for the bank to visit.
How to get the best offer on Indiabulls Personal Loan?
You can get the best personal interest rates from Indiabulls subject to an assessment of your loan amount, salary, other obligation company you work with, and loan tenure. The following factors determine the personal loan rate of interest you can expect to get from Indiabulls:
How does Indiabulls Personal Loan work, Here is the process
|Maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR)||11% to 22.5%|
|A representative example of the total cost of the loan, including all applicable fees||
Here is an illustration of the total cost of the loan:
- Check credit score: Before you apply for a personal loan, it is important to have a good credit score because credit score is a measure of your past repayments. Therefore, lenders would not hesitate to give you a loan.
- Check eligibility requirements: Make sure that the eligibility criteria of the lender you choose to apply for a personal loan are met.
- Do not send several loan applications together: Applying at a time with different lenders will lead to many difficult inquiries in your credit report and such difficult inquiries.
- Maintain a low credit utilization ratio: To have a healthy chance of accepting your personal loan application, your credit utilization ratio should be less than 30 percent.
FAQs About Indiabulls Personal Loan
✅ How to apply for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
You can apply for a personal loan with Indiabulls by visiting the nearest branch of Indiabulls or by submitting a simple form with Dialabank. With Dialabank, you get the satisfaction to apply from anywhere for a personal loan and get quick online approval.
✅ What is the Interest Rate for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
Indiabulls charges an interest rate of 9.99% per annum for their personal loan products.
✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from Indiabulls?
You must be 21 years old to apply for a personal loan with Indiabulls.
✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from Indiabulls?
The maximum age for availing of a personal loan from Indiabulls is 60 years.
✅ What is the minimum loan amount for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
The minimum loan amount for a personal loan from Indiabulls is Rs 50,000.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
Indiabulls lets you take a maximum loan amount of Rs. 20 lakhs under the personal loan scheme.
✅ What are the documents required for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
You will require an Aadhaar card/Voter ID, PAN card, salary slips of the last 6 months/ITR files of the last two years, and two recently clicked photographs for a personal loan from Indiabulls.
✅ What is the Processing Fee for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
Indiabulls charges a processing fee of up to 1% of the loan amount for the personal loan.
✅ How to get Indiabulls Personal Loan for Self Employed?
Indiabulls has special offers for self-employed borrowers to help them monetarily. You will show the ITR files of the last two years as your income proof.
✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
The maximum loan tenure period for a personal loan from Indiabulls is 72 months.
✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
You must have a CIBIL score of at least 750 or above for availing of a personal loan from Indiabulls.
✅ Do I have a preapproved offer for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
You can examine your preapproved personal loan offers from Indiabulls with Dialabank. You have to do is fill the form, and we will check all the offers for you and get back to you to help you choose the best one.
✅ How to calculate EMI for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
You can use the EMI calculator available at Dialabank’s website for the calculation of your personal loan EMIs from Indiabulls.
✅ How to pay Indiabulls Personal Loan EMI?
Your personal loan EMIs from Indiabulls are automatically take away from your bank account every month. You can also use the net-banking services of Indiabulls to pay for your personal loan.
✅ How to close Indiabulls Personal Loan?
You will pay all the outstanding personal loan amount before closing the loan and then contact the branch of Indiabulls to receive your no dues certificate.
✅ How to check Indiabulls Personal Loan Status?
You will need the visit the branch of Indiabulls to check the status of your personal loan. Alternatively, you can also visit Dialabank and fill a simple form to let us do the hard work for you.
✅ How to close Indiabulls Personal Loan Online?
The closing of a personal loan from Indiabulls involves the following steps:
- Visit the net-banking page of Indiabulls.
- Login with your details.
- Pay your personal loan amount.
- Save the transaction receipt.
✅ How to pay Indiabulls Personal Loan EMI Online?
Your personal loan EMI can be paid using the Indiabulls net-banking services. Dialabank allows you to compare offers and deals from different banks to choose the best, to get a low-EMI personal loan. All you have to do is fill a simple form, and we will do the rest for you.
✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in Indiabulls?
For checking the personal loan balance in Indiabulls, you will need to contact the customer care number of Indiabulls. If you are seeking low-interest personal loans, you can visit Dialabank and fill a simple form for Personal Loan Balance Transfer, and we will do the hard work for you.
✅ How to download Indiabulls Personal Loan Statement?
The personal loan statement of Indiabulls can be downloaded through the Indiabulls mobile banking app. You can visit the online platform of Dialabank and fill a simple form to compare and know about all the offers that we have for you.
✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in Indiabulls?
If you require a top-up on your personal loan from Indiabulls, you must visit the bank branch and contact the loan officer. You can also fill a simple form with Dialabank at Personal Loan Top Up and leave the rest to us.
✅ What happens if I don’t pay my Indiabulls Personal Loan EMIs?
Indiabulls charges a penal interest if you fail to pay your personal loan EMIs. You can apply for a balance transfer through Dialabank to get low-interest personal loans.
✅ How to find the Indiabulls Personal Loan account number?
You must contact your Indiabulls loan branch to know your personal loan account number. You may also fill out the form available at Dialabank and let us do all the work for you.
✅What is the Indiabulls Personal Loan personal loan customer care number?
Contact 9878981166 for any queries.
✅What are the Indiabulls Personal Loan Personal Loan pre-closure charges?
The Indiabulls personal loan foreclosure or prepayment charges for >6 months is 5%.
✅What is the Indiabulls Personal Loan personal loan closure procedure?
- Visit the bank with the complete set of documents (as mentioned above).
- You may be required to fill a form or write a letter requesting pre-closure of the Personal Loan account.
- Pay the pre-closure amount.
- Sign the required documents, if any.
- Take acknowledgment of the balance amount you have paid.
✅What is the Indiabulls Personal Loan Personal Loan Overdraft Facility?
An individual overdraft is a credit office that licenses you to pull out an all-out as and when required. You can in like manner reimburse the got out totally at whatever point the condition is ideal. From this time forward, it is perhaps the most favored credit choices that benefitted to meet changing individual supporting necessities unbounded.
Indiabulls Personal Loan News
Table of Contents
- 1 Indiabulls Personal Loan Key Features var d = (new Date()).toString().split(' ').splice(1,3).join(' '); document.write(d)
- 2 Indiabulls personal loan interest rates and Charges
- 3 Indiabulls Personal Loan Status
- 4 Indiabulls Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Indiabulls Personal Loan Fees & Other Charges
- 6 Indiabulls Personal Loan Documents Required
- 7 Personal Loan EMI Calculator for Indiabulls
- 8 Indiabulls Personal Loan Comparison with Other Banks
- 9 Why should you apply for Indiabulls Personal Loan with Dialabank?
- 10 How to Calculate EMIs for Indiabulls Personal Loan
- 11 Indiabulls Personal Loan Processing Time
- 12 Indiabulls Personal Loan preclosure charges
- 13 Documents Bank Required for Indiabulls Preclosure of Personal Loan
- 14 Indiabulls Personal Loan Foreclosure Benefits
- 15 Indiabulls Prepayment Facility
- 16 Pre Calculated EMI for Indiabulls Personal Loan
- 17 Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan for Salaried Employees
- 18 Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan for Self Employed Individuals
- 19 Indiabulls Personal Loan for Tcs Employees
- 20 Indiabulls Moratorium Process
- 21 Indiabulls Personal Loan Special Pricing
- 22 How to Manage Indiabulls Personal Loan
- 23 Different Offers For Indiabulls Personal Loan
- 23.1 Indiabulls Bank Doctor Loan
- 23.2 Indiabulls Bank Marriage Loan
- 23.3 Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan for Government Employees
- 23.4 Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan Offers for Government Employees
- 23.5 State and Central Government Officers:
- 23.6 Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan for Pensioners
- 23.7 Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan Balance Transfer
- 23.8 Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan Top Up
- 23.9 India Overseas Bank Personal Loan Overdraft Facility
- 23.10 Indiabulls Home Renovation Loan
- 23.11 Indiabulls Holiday Loan
- 23.12 Indiabulls Fresher Funding
- 23.13 Indiabulls NRI Personal Loan
- 24 Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan Preclosure Online
- 25 Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan Process Steps
- 26 Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan Prepayment Charges
- 27 How to Apply for Indiabulls Personal Loan with Dialabank?
- 28 Personal Loan Verification Process
- 29 How to Login on Indiabulls Portal
- 30 How to check the Indiabulls Personal Loan Statement?
- 31 Indiabulls Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
- 32 Indiabulls Customer Care
- 33 Why should you apply for the Indiabulls Personal Loan with Dialabank?
- 34 Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan at Dialabank
- 35 How to get the best offer on Indiabulls Personal Loan?
- 36 How does Indiabulls Personal Loan work, Here is the process
- 37 Important Aspects
- 38 FAQs About Indiabulls Personal Loan
- 38.1 ✅ How to apply for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
- 38.2 ✅ What is the Interest Rate for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
- 38.3 ✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from Indiabulls?
- 38.4 ✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from Indiabulls?
- 38.5 ✅ What is the minimum loan amount for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
- 38.6 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
- 38.7 ✅ What are the documents required for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
- 38.8 ✅ What is the Processing Fee for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
- 38.9 ✅ How to get Indiabulls Personal Loan for Self Employed?
- 38.10 ✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
- 38.11 ✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
- 38.12 ✅ Do I have a preapproved offer for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
- 38.13 ✅ How to calculate EMI for Indiabulls Personal Loan?
- 38.14 ✅ How to pay Indiabulls Personal Loan EMI?
- 38.15 ✅ How to close Indiabulls Personal Loan?
- 38.16 ✅ How to check Indiabulls Personal Loan Status?
- 38.17 ✅ How to close Indiabulls Personal Loan Online?
- 38.18 ✅ How to pay Indiabulls Personal Loan EMI Online?
- 38.19 ✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in Indiabulls?
- 38.20 ✅ How to download Indiabulls Personal Loan Statement?
- 38.21 ✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in Indiabulls?
- 38.22 ✅ What happens if I don’t pay my Indiabulls Personal Loan EMIs?
- 38.23 ✅ How to find the Indiabulls Personal Loan account number?
- 38.24 ✅What is the Indiabulls Personal Loan personal loan customer care number?
- 38.25 ✅What are the Indiabulls Personal Loan Personal Loan pre-closure charges?
- 38.26 ✅What is the Indiabulls Personal Loan personal loan closure procedure?
- 38.27 ✅What is the Indiabulls Personal Loan Personal Loan Overdraft Facility?
- 39 Indiabulls Personal Loan News