PAN Card Verification
- PAN card confirmation should be possible on sites and by the elements approved by NSDL e-Government Infrastructure Limited.
- Three principal modes for PAN confirmation are API-based, record-based, and screen-based.
- To check your PAN Verification, you need all the data like PAN number, Full name, and Date of Birth.
- You can likewise confirm PAN through Aadhaar number if your PAN and Aadhaar are connected.
- For an association’s PAN confirmation, certain reports are needed to be submitted.
The PAN confirmation office helps in checking the legitimacy of a PAN card. It is a mandatory prerequisite. The Income Tax Department of India has approved the NSDL e-Government Infrastructure Limited to think of an online PAN check administration for a similar reason.
At present, the NSDL e-Government Infrastructure Limited or the UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited gives the PAN card confirmation administration through chose substances. This assistance must be benefited online since there is no disconnected technique.
The online PAN check should be possible through three essential modes.
API based PAN verification
You can verify PAN on the verification sites using a software application through this method.
NSDL file-based PAN verification
This document-based strategy permits you to confirm up to 1,000 PAN cards at one go. Government specialists or associations for the most part settle on this technique. This technique shows you the subtleties in the accompanying advances.
- Sign in to the record.
- Transfer the record in a similar arrangement or design as indicated by the site.
- Snap-on ‘Submit’.
- The subtleties will be created within 24 hours.
- The site will dismiss the check demand if the transferred record isn’t in the predetermined arrangement.
Screen-based PAN verification
With this screen-based PAN verification mode, you can verify up to 5 PAN cards. The following steps are required in this mode.
PAN Card Verification Eligibility
Certain entities authorized by NSDL e-Government Infrastructure Limited are eligible for using the PAN card verification service. Here goes the list of eligible.
Required Documents to Verify PAN Card
Several documents are required to verify the PAN card of an organization.
Organization related details
Payment related details
Digital Signature Certificate details
Verify PAN Card by PAN Number
PAN Verification by PAN number follow these steps.
- Visit the e-filing portal of the Income Tax Department, https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home.
- From the given list of quick links on the left side of the page, take the option of ‘Verify Your PAN Details’.
- You will be redirected to the ‘Verify Your PAN’ page.
- On the page, provide the following data – PAN, Full Name, Date of Birth, Status, Captcha code.
- Check the details and tap on ‘Submit’ to complete the verification.
PAN Verification by Name & Date of Birth
Follow these steps to verify the PAN card by name and date of birth.
- Get to the e-Filing portal of the Income Tax Department.
- Tap on ‘Verify Your PAN Details’ on the left side menu.
- On the new screen, enter the required details like PAN number, Name, and Date of birth
- Type in the captcha code and tap on ‘Submit’.
Verify PAN Card Online with Aadhaar Card
Here are the steps that you can follow for PAN Verification online with an Aadhaar card.
FAQs on PAN Verification
✅What is PAN card verification?
The PAN confirmation office helps in checking the legitimacy of a PAN card. It is a mandatory prerequisite.
✅How to verify PAN Number?
This is possible in three ways:
✅How to check the PAN details online?
You can visit the online portal of the Income Tax Department to check your PAN card details online.
✅How to check the status of my card by my name?
This can be done in three easy steps:
✅Is my mobile number linked with PAN?
Yes, both are linked.