What is Form 60?
PAN Card is a sanctioned condition while making any monetary transactions in the nation. From starting a bank or financing account to filing income tax returns, presenting a PAN number is mandatory. The Indian Government has made the PAN an obligatory requirement to monitor the financial transactions happening over the country and track down any tax deception incident.
However, many people may not possess a PAN card. Some individuals may have asked for one but are yet to obtain the PAN card. In such scenarios, if an individual does not hold a valid PAN card, form 60 can be the solution. Individuals can submit this legal document in the absence of a PAN card. For those with no PAN card, form 60 becomes the compulsory requirement.
How to Download Form 60 PDF?
The PDF for form 60 is free to view on the official website of the IT Department. To download Form 60, follow these steps.
- Visit the authentic portal of the IT Department.
- On the menu bar, click on ‘Forms/Download’. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Select the option of Income Tax Forms from the menu.
- This option will commence to the next page displaying various income tax forms.
- Scroll down and find the row of ‘Form No. 60’.
- Click on the PDF to download it.
You can download the form within minutes with the above-written steps.
Essentials of Form 60
People with no valid Permanent Account Number(PAN) card are obliged to submit form 60 while making the following monetary transactions.
- Opening an account in any bank or monetary organization.
- Petitioning for a debit or a credit card.
- Secured deposit purchase of more than ₹ 50,000.
- Mutual fund investment of more than ₹ 50,000.
- Post office savings account deposit of more than ₹ 50,000.
- Paying for life insurance yearly premium of more than ₹ 50,000.
- Selling or purchasing motor vehicles of any value. Two-wheelers are excluded.
- Selling or purchasing an immobile property worth ₹ 1 Lakh or more.
- Selling or purchasing contracts or shares worth more than ₹ 1 Lakh.
- Selling or purchasing goods or services worth ₹ 2 Lakh or more.
- Paying a one-time restaurant or hotel bill worth more than ₹ 25,000.
- Paying greater than ₹ 50,000 at once for travel in a foreign country.
- Paying greater than ₹ 50,000 at once for a cash purchase of foreign currency.
Documents Required for Form 60
The document condition has been mentioned at the end of the form 60 pdf. You can present the following documents as proof of identity and residence:
- Aadhaar card
- Ration Card
- Driving license
- Any institution-issued ID proof
- Photocopy of electricity bill
- Central or State Government-issued document
Apart from the above-mentioned documents, a few other papers may be required.
- Photocopy of Charity Commissioner issued a certification for trusts.
- Photocopy of agreement or Charity Commissioner issued a registration certificate for the body of individuals, local authority, and artificial juridical person.
How to Fill Form Number 60?
After following the given steps for form no. 60 download and having received the form, you can fill-up the form in the given manner.
- Enter the subsequent personal details.
- Your name
- Date of birth
- Name of father
- Enter the following residential details.
- Flat and floor number
- Premises name
- Block no
- Pin code
- Enter the following contact details
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Enter the following transaction details.
- Transaction amount
- Date of transaction
- Number of persons involved (in case of joint transactions)
- Transaction mode
- Enter Aadhaar number
- Enter the application number for the PAN card.
- Enter the estimated total income in the respective financial year (if not applied for PAN)
- Enter the document details.
- Provide self-declaration by entering name, date, and signature.
Uses of Form 60
How to Submit Form 60?
The person can submit form 60 in the same manner as he presents a PAN card. They can submit the filled and duly signed form to the concerned officials during any commercial transactions. It will act as the replacement/backup for the PAN card.
To gather more information about Form no. 60, you can check the Dialabank website and gain all the important points.
FAQs about Form 60
✅What is Pan Card Form 60?
PAN card form 60 is the legal document you can submit while making any financial transactions if you do not have any valid PAN card.
✅What is the validity period of Form 60?
Form 60 is valid for a period of 6 years from the end of the financial year in which the financial transaction was made.
✅How do I fill out a Form 60 form?
Once you have downloaded the form, follow these steps to fill the form.
✅Which is not applicable for Form 60?
Valid PAN cardholders are not applicable for form no. 60. A Form no. 60 is valid only when one does not have a valid PAN card with him/her.