Fullerton India Personal Loan Features Jul 28 2021
|Fullerton India Personal Loan at a Glance|
|Fullerton India Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||₹2275 for a tenure of 60 months|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Fullerton India Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2%|
|Prepayment Charges||Up to 7%|
All About Fullerton India Personal Loan
Each Feature Explained in Detail Below
All About Fullerton India Personal Loan
|Fullerton India Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|Fullerton India Personal Loan Processing Charges||1% of Loan Amount|
|kvb personal loan Prepayment Charges||NIL|
|Stamp Duty||As per state laws|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||As per bank terms|
Fullerton India Personal Loan Status
Check the status of your Fullerton India Bank Personal Loan by the following methods –
- Visit Fullerton’s “Check Personal Loan Application Status” page.
- Enter your loan application ID
- Enter your DOB or mobile number
- Click on the button- ‘Check Loan Status’ to instantly track your personal loan application status.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
The personal loan eligibility criteria are as follows:
|CIBIL score||750 +|
|Age||21 to 60 years|
|Min Income||Rs 15000/month|
Fullerton India Personal Loan Interest Rate, Fees & Other Charges
|Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|Processing Charges||1% to 2%|
|Min ₹ 1000 and Max ₹ 25000|
|Prepayment||No prepayment is allowed until 12 EMIs are paid|
|Preclosure||No foreclosure is allowed until 12 EMIs are paid|
|Prepayment Charges||13-24 months: 4% of loan principal outstanding|
|25-36 months: 3% of loan principal outstanding|
|>36 months: 2% of loan principal outstanding|
|Stamp Duty||As per state laws|
|Cheque Bounce Chgs||₹ 550/chq + GST|
|Floating Rate of Interest||Not Applicable|
|Overdue EMI Interest||2% p.m.(on overdue amount)|
|Amortisation Schedule Chgs||Rs 200 + GST|
The following are some of the major fees apart from interest charges that apply to Fullerton India personal loan:
|Cheque /ECS/NACH dishonored Charge
(per each dishonor of cheque/ECS/NACH per presentation)
|Swap-Charges: for replacing Post-dated cheques to ECS
|Swap-Charges: for replacement of ECS to ECS
|Loan Cancellation charges
(loan canceled before the first EMI)
|Processing Fees||Up to 3% of the Loan Amount|
The foreclosure or pre-payment charges applicable to a personal loan from Fullerton India vary based on the number of EMIs that has already been paid:
|Foreclosure Charges||Personal Loan Salaried||Personal Loan Self Employed|
|0 to 6 EMIs fully paid||Not Allowed||Not Allowed|
|7 to 17 EMIs fully paid||7%||7%|
|18 to 23 EMIs fully paid||5%||5%|
|24 to 35 EMIs fully paid||3%||3%|
|36 or more EMIs fully paid||0%||0%|
Fullerton India Personal Loan Documents Required
|Form||Duly filled application form|
|Proof of Identity||Copy of:|
|> Driving License|
|> Aadhar Card|
|> Voter ID Card|
|Proof of Address||Rent Agreement (Min. 1 year of stay)|
|Passport (Proof of permanent residence)|
|Proof of Income||> ITR: Last two Assessment years|
|> Salary Slip: Last 6 months|
Fullerton India Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Fullerton India Personal Loan Comparison with Other Banks
|Bank||Interest Rate||Tenure||Loan Amount & Proc Fee|
|Fullerton India||9.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 25 lakh / Up to 6.5% of the loan amount|
|HDFC Bank||11.25% to 21.50%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 40 lakh / Up to 2.50% of the loan amount|
|Bajaj Finserv||Starting from 12.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 25 lakh / Up to 3.99% of the loan amount|
|Axis Bank||15.75% to 24%||12 to 60 months||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh / Up to 2% of the loan amount|
|Citibank||Starting from 10.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 30 lakh / Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|ICICI Bank||11.50% to 19.25%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 20 lakh / Up to 2.25% of the loan amount|
Why should you apply for Fullerton India Personal Loan with Dialabank?
Dialabank helps you choose the best option of banks by providing you with the latest market comparison of distinct banks to make the right choice. We at Dialabank have already helped thousands of people to get the loan they need without any issue, and we look forward to continuing to doing so. Apply with us today to get the offers and exclusive deals on Fullerton India Personal Loan.
Call us at 9878981166 to avail of the Fullerton India Personal Loan.
How to Calculate EMIs for Fullerton India Bank Personal Loan
For calculating the EMIs on your loan, you just require the basic information regarding the loan –
- Amount of the Loan
- Rate of Interest
Just put these values in the calculator below to find the exact amount payable each month.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Processing Time
Fullerton India Bank usually takes two weeks or 15 days when it comes to the Processing of Personal Loan Applications. However, Fullerton India approves the loan in just a few hours to a maximum of 1-3 days to its pre-approved already existing account holders.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
Fullerton India gives you the option of pre-closing your loan after a minimum of 12 months of taking the loan and paying 12 successful EMIs on your loan. However, Fullerton India Bank charges a Pre-payment or Pre-closure charge, and if you wish to do so, we have listed the charges below:
|13 to 24 months||4%|
|25 to 36 months||5%|
|more than 36 months||2%|
Documents Required for Preclosure of Personal Loan
Generally, the following documents are required to foreclose your Fullerton India personal loan:
- A valid photo identity proof
- Loan Account Statement
- Cheque/ demand draft/ cash to make the payment
Fullerton India Foreclosure Benefits
Given below are a few key benefits of foreclosing your Fullerton India personal loan:
Foreclosure / Full Prepayment
- Helps you save on the overall interest payout.
- Frees you from the burden of regular loan repayments.
- It enables you to save on the interest component.
- You also have the advantage of either paying a reduced EMI amount or having a shorter loan tenure.
Fullerton India Prepayment Facility
Fullerton India also offers the prepayment facility to help the customers pay off the entire outstanding or a part of it. If you have a surplus amount of money in hand and meeting the below criteria then you can pay a part of your principal outstanding amount to reduce the same. This will also help in saving interest accrued on the principal amount. Know more about this facility below.
- Prepayment will be allowed subject to the successful payment of the first 12 EMIs
- Prepayment will be allowed a maximum of twice during the entire tenure of the loan
- Prepayment is allowed only once a year
- At any point in time, the prepayment will not exceed 25% of Principal Outstanding
Calculated EMI for Fullerton India Personal Loan
Fullerton India Personal Loan for Salaried Employees
Fullerton India offers Personal Loan for Salaried Employees at attractive rates of interest. The amount that you get a loan depends on the Company that you work for, The take-home salary of the employee, and the city of residence of the employee. Fullerton India offers these loans for a tenure of 12-60 months and provides instant approval along with funds to pre-approved customers.
Fullerton India Personal Loan for Self Employed Individuals
Fullerton India‘s Personal Loan for Self Employees is a loan product offered to self-employed individuals and in need of funds. The bank provides them with attractive rates of interest on their personal loan and tenure of 12-60 months. However, as compared to Salaried Employees, you have to present more documents here as you need to provide the bank with sufficient documents related to your business to prove its continuity as well as your steady income.
Fullerton India Personal Loan for Tcs Employees
- Exclusive personal loans with a reasonable interest rate of 11.25% p.a.
- EMI for personal loans starts at Rs.2178 per lakh when terms and conditions are met.
- The hassle-free documentation process for TCS employees.
- Pre-approved personal loans for eligible TCS employees.
- Interest rate starting at 11.99% p.a for superbike loans.
- Great offers on home loans with an interest rate of 9.45% p.a and discount interest rate for women at Rs.9.40% p.a.
Fullerton India Moratorium Process
The process to stop your loan EMIs at FullertonIndia is as follows-
- Visit the Fullerton India website or use the mobile app
- Click on the link where the option of moratorium period is popping out
- On the application page, mention your registered mobile number, name, email address
- After that enter your date of birth and select the type of loan
- Enter your loan number and mention your EMI amount
- Then make a decision and choose a suitable service
- Click on the EMI deferment option that says I agree to pay the accrued interest on the outstanding balance
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- The bank will check the details thoroughly and process your moratorium request
- You’ll be given a reference upon the successful completion of the process. on your registered mobile number and email address
Fullerton India Personal Loan Special Pricing
If a customer is looking for INR 15 lakh of the loan amount or more than that below rates would be applicable.
|Loan Amount||IRR||Processing Fee (+GST)|
|Loan amount >=12 lakh*||9.88%||INR 2999|
*Terms & conditions apply
This offer is not applicable for Top-up/ Enhancement/ Existing loan amount closure.
If a customer is looking for a Balance transfer and a fresh loan of above INR 10 lakh above, the below offer is available.
|NTH||Loan Amount||IRR||Processing Fee (+GST)|
|>=50000||Loan amount >=10 lakh*||10.50%||INR 3999|
How to Manage Personal Loan
Here are the 4 tips that will help you manage your loans:
1. Pay On-Time – The first step is to avoid late fees and penalties. The best way to do that is by paying your monthly payments on time every month. This also hits the credit score. These are needless and all too common consequences that will work against your financial condition. If you have just taken a personal loan or are about to, the best way to manage your loan is by making a monthly payment on your loan as soon as you receive the loan. By being a payment ahead of your installment plan you will have a buffer against a missed payment.
2. Pay More Than Your Minimum – Paying beforehand is a good option for managing your plans but paying a little extra every month keeps you ahead of your loan term and provides you with some other financial bonuses. Moreover, paying extra on your loan reduces the length of the repayment plan. This will help you clear the debt and allows you to regain your financial independence sooner. It will also reduce the rate of interest you owe and thus, saving you money in the long run. Paying off your debts faster also leads to an improvement in your credit score. A lower credit score will benefit you in several ways, like dropping down payments and rate of interest.
3. Consolidate Your Loans – For debtors managing multiple personal loans, consolidation could be the best way to simplify your debt repayment. Debt Consolidation is when you take a large loan to repay all the other loans you have taken. So, instead of paying multiple lenders every month with different rates of interests and needs, one can make a single payment to one provider. Debt Consolidation is helpful if you can save an interest rate on a new loan that is lower than the average interest rate of the earlier loans. The only disadvantage that lies here is that one will likely end up having to reimburse the debt quicker than before. Before consolidating your debt, make sure that you can make the payments on a new loan. This may also help to reimburse large portions of your loans on credit rather than with a single loan, consolidating it into more controllable pieces.
4. Credit Score – Last but not least, always keep a close watch on your credit score while reimbursing a personal loan. The credit score plays a major role in finances and has an important relationship with the loans taken out. How you manage your loans is reflected in your credit score. On the other hand, falling behind on your payments will subordinate the credit score. Thus, a higher credit score is important.
Different Personal Loan offers by Fullerton India
Fullerton India Doctor Loan
Fullerton India offers special Personal Loan to Doctors who require funds. Bank gives them loans ranging from Rs. 50000 to Rs. 50 lakhs for a tenure of 12-60 months at interest rates starting from 11.25%. There are certain eligibility criteria’s for availing of this loan:
- The credit score should be at least 650.
- Age should be 25-65 years.
- Medical Experience – More than 4 years (as a doctor).
Fullerton India Marriage Loan
Fullerton India offers Personal Loan for Marriage to solve people who are facing a shortage of funds for their or their close one’s marriage. There is no restriction on using this loan amount and can be used for anything from wedding banquets to makeup or stylists, etc. You get these amounts quickly within seconds if you are a pre-approved customer with the bank or as quickly as 4 hours in some cases. The bank charges an attractive interest rate and gives you the option of choosing the loan tenure.
Fullerton India Personal Loan for Government Employees
To fulfill the individual requirements of all the public authority workers, Fullerton India is here. The moneylender offers the individual credit to the representatives of public area endeavors, including Central, State, and Local Bodies. The base net month to month pay of a worker should be INR 15,000/20,000 to profit the greatest advance measure up to INR 40 Lakh. The individual advance offered by Fullerton India accompanies a residency of 5 years alongside a handling expense of 1.50% of the advance sum.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Offers for Government Employees
|Offers By Government||Number of Companies||Processing Fee(% of the Loan Amount||IRR|
|Miniratna, Navratna, and Maharasthra||55||1.50%||13.49%|
|Employees from the Railway Department||All||1.50%||16.50%|
|CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, and BSF||All||1.50%||14.75%|
State and Central Government Officers:
|Government Officer Division A (GA) and Division B (GB)||NTH>24k||2%||16.75%|
Fullerton India Personal Loan for Pensioners
Fullerton India offers special plans for Pensioners looking out for Personal Loan. They provide good funding at attractive rates of interest to pensioners. Some of the features of Fullerton India Personal Loan for Pensioners are listed below:
- Minimum Pension Amount – 25000+
- Maximum age – 65 years at loan maturity
- 50% of extra income (FD interest rental income, etc.) can be counted as Actual Income
- Canara Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate – 9.99%
- Tenure – a minimum of 12 months
Fullerton India Personal Loan Balance Transfer
Personal Loan Balance Transfer refers to a process where you shift your loan from one lending institution to another. In this, your new bank pays off your previous loan and gives you the loan. You get many benefits if you do this, but you may have to pay the foreclosure charges associated with that loan along with the Processing fee on your new Loan loan. Some of the benefits are listed below –
- Lower Interest Rate
- Extended Tenure for the Repayment
- You may also get additional features associated with your loan, such as no processing fee, etc., based on your Cibil score.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Top Up
Top up facility on your loan is the additional amount you borrow from the bank on your existing mortgage. Fullerton India lets you avail of this facility if you have paid at least 9 regular EMIs without any hindrances in payment. You can get a top-up of min Rs. 50,000 and a maximum of your already sanctioned loan amount.
Fullerton India Bank Personal Loan Overdraft Facility
An individual overdraft is a credit office that licenses you to pull out an all-out as and when required. You can in like way repay the got out absolutely at whatever point the condition is ideal. From this time forward, it is maybe the most preferred credit decisions that profited from meeting changing individual supporting necessities unbounded.
Apply for an overdraft office as a Fullerton India Bank Personal Loan. The versatile improvement office has all the huge features of a slight overdraft credit.
Home Renovation Loan
Fullerton India offers home redesign credit for individuals wishing to have their homes renovated. This individual loan will finance the necessary repairs or allow the borrower to buy new home fittings, appliances, and furniture. Some important highlights of the Fullerton India Home Renovation Loan are:
- The funding cost of Fullerton India’s Home Improvement Loan starts at as low as 11.25%.
- People will be liable for an advance sum of Rs. 20 Lakhh to have their home remodeled.
- Fullerton India’s home remodels’ credit needs zero documentation, making the entire advance period free of bother.
- Generally, the advance amount is credited to the record within 72 hours before the bank prefers the submission.
The Fullerton India Holiday Loan will help you with a minor problem while planning your dream get-away. The Fullerton India Holiday Loan’s key highlights are This person Fullerton India advance will subsidize a range of excursion-related expenses, including booking travel tickets, hotel facilities, guided tours, and so on.
- Financing expenses for holiday loans start at 11.25 percent p.a.
- Without a lot of stretch benefit, you can do a measure of up to Rs 20 Lakh, so your dream excursion will not be ruined due to a monetary crunch.
- The simple and transparent financing of your get-away is guaranteed by organized and minimal paperwork.
- Brisk progress preparation and disbursement that is directly credited to your record.
In any case, Fullerton India’s Fresher Funding is outstanding for a dominant part of unstable individual credits dependent on individuals with a customary income. This alternative to Fullerton India credit is intended to assist freshers, such as continuing alumni, for example, looking for their first job. The following are some relevant highlights of Fullerton India Fresher Funding’s individual credit:
- Credit sum of up to Rs 1.5 lakh
- Candidates must, at any rate, be 21 years old.
- Fresher Funding’s pace of interest depends on the candidate’s profile, the financial record/score, age of the candidate, and location.
NRI Personal Loan
Specifically for NRIs, Fullerton India provides a person with advancement, understanding NRIs’ needs and dreams. The principal advance nominee should be an Indian citizen, and the co-candidate NRI must be a nearby family member. The Individual Loan for NRIs contains the following highlights.
- Fullerton India provides individual NRI advances of up to Rs. 10 lakh with adaptable end-use advances.
- The cost of NRI Personal Loan financing starts at 15.49 percent p.a.
- The credit requires a residency of as long as three years.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Preclosure Online
Fullerton India enables a Personal loan borrower to make a pre-closure or a pre-payment of a loan. However, you will be able to prepay your Fullerton India Personal Loan only after 12 months after you have procured your loan and after paying 12 EMIs plus the foreclosure charges that may be applicable. If you meet this requirement, you can repay your personal loan before the original due date and close your loan early.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Process Steps
Step 1: Determine your requirement
Figure out why you need a Personal Loan and how much you need. For example, you may need a loan to fund your wedding or to renovate your home. And you may need just Rs. 1 lac or Rs. 10 lac.
Step 2: Check loan eligibility
Once you know how much you need, you should check whether you are eligible. You can visit the Fullerton India Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria online, to find out how much you can borrow as a Personal Loan. Fullerton India offers loans up to Rs. 40 lac.
Step 3: Calculate monthly installments
Use an online EMI tool to calculate your approximate loan repayments every month. You can modify the interest rate and tenure to match your monthly income, like on the Karur Vysya Personal Loan EMI Calculator. Fullerton India offers pocket-friendly EMIs on all its Personal Loans starting at Rs. 2149 per lac * (T&C).
Step 4: Approach the bank
You can apply for a Personal Loan with Fullerton India in various ways: Via Net Baning, online on the Fullerton India website, at an ATM, or by visiting a branch.
Step 5: Submit documents
Next, find out what documents are required for a Personal Loan. You will usually need income proof (bank statements, salary slips or IT returns), address proof, and ID proof. Hand over copies of your Personal Loan documents at the bank.
Wait for funds to be remitted to your account. Fullerton India disburses funds for pre-approved loans to customers in 10 seconds*, and for non-Fullerton India customers in 4 hours.
That’s how to get a Personal Loan in 5 easy steps!
Fullerton India Personal Loan Prepayment Charges
If you are a salaried applicant, you can pre-pay your Fullerton India Personal Loan only after paying 12 equated monthly installments completely.
The pre-payment charges for salaried applicants are as follows:
- 4% of the outstanding principal amount for 13 to 24 months.
- 5% of the outstanding principal amount for 25 to 36 months.
- 2% of the outstanding principal amount for more than 36 months.
How to Apply Online for Fullerton India Bank Personal Loan?
You can apply for Fullerton India Personal Loan online by visiting the Fullerton Indias online portal and filling the form for applying for a personal loan, or you can simply follow the given steps for applying for a Fullerton India Personal Loan –
- Visit DialaBank.
- Fill the Application form and submit it.
- Wait for a call from one of our Relationship Managers who are experts in this field.
- Get personalized service for availing Personal Loan by comparing the features of various banks and selecting the most suitable ones as per your needs.
The Karur Vysya personal loan verification process
The following main measures are included in the verification process for a personal loan:
Step 1: Your preferred lender receives your online loan application after you have submitted your online application on Dialabank.com / Dialabank App.
Step 2: The lender’s representative will then contact you to check the details of the application and arrange for the documentation needed for your loan application to be picked up.
Step 3: The personal loan application is accepted after the records have been obtained and successfully checked.
Stage 4: The loan is disbursed once the loan agreement is signed by the borrower.
Check your Fullerton India Personal Loan application Status Online
To check your Fullerton India Personal Loan’s status, you can:
- Visit the bank branch where you applied for the loan directly and provide your loan application information to the loan officer
- Visit the Karur Vysya website and work out the details of your loan.
- Send the details of your loan via email to the bank.
- Via the bank’s I-mobile app
- These techniques allow you to easily monitor your loan status.
How to login in Fullerton India portal
- Check the official website of Fullerton India.
- Click on ‘Login’ in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Using your User ID and Password or reported mobile number to log in
How to Check Your Loan Statement
Clients can download the bank’s very own credit proclamation by following the means given below:
- Visit the official site of the bank.
- Select ‘Connect’ and from the drop-down list, choose ‘Administration Requests’.
- On the following page that opens, under the ‘Advances’ menu, click’ Individual Loan Related.’
- Tap on ‘Request for Loan Account Statement’ first.
- Log in using your User ID and the secret word or using your enlisted versatile number and OTP to benefit from the bank’s very own credit clarification.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
The cross-country lockout antagonistically affected several borrowers due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and a multi-month ban on multiple term advances was declared to moderate its effect to a specific degree. Fullerton India declared the RBI-commanded one-time benefit from Fullerton India’s individual credit reconstruction after the half-year ban had expired. This instrument is intended to give relief to those borrowers who, due to the ongoing money-related difficulties of the pandemic, cannot begin repayment of their regular EMI.
Fullerton India’s credit goal scheme recommends an additional ban of as long as two years or an extension of the current reimbursement duration to reduce EMI installments from month to month. As a primary concern, the rehabilitation of your individual loan from Fullerton India must result in additional premium fees far beyond those of the first advance. Consequently, if anything else fails with the intention of not ending up defaulting on your great credit, you can only use this relief instrument.
Fullerton India Customer Care
Customers can contact Fullerton India customer care via any of the following means:
- By Phone: You can call PNB on 9878981166 (toll-free)
- Callback Request: You can also request a call back by visiting the bank’s website
- Online Chatbot: You can also get your queries answered by the iPal chatbot online
- Branch Visit: You can visit the nearby Fullerton India branch to get your queries.
Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
There are several points of concern when applying for a personal advance on the Dialabank website. Underneath some of them are provided:
- 24 x 7 Accessibility: Whenever and anywhere you can get to the site of Dialabank, and in this way, when your home or office is comfortable, apply for an individual advance.
- Multiple moneylenders on a solitary stage: com empowers you to receive individual credit offers from various scheduled loan specialists on a solitary stage, eliminating the need to visit different bank sites or branches.
- Know EMI in a split second: With the individual advance EMI calculator, you can check the EMIs you would be paying on an individual credit even before applying for one. It will help you acquire the suitable sum that you can without much of a stretch reimburse and have a helpful reimbursement plan.
- Liberated from cost: Additionally, you are not needed to pay any charges when you apply for an individual advance on Dialabank.com.
How to get the best offer on Fullerton India Personal Loan?
You can get the best personal interest rates subject to an assessment of your loan amount, salary, other obligation company you work with, and loan tenure. The following factors determine the personal loan rate of interest you can expect to get from Fullerton India:
How does Fullerton India Personal Loan work, Here is the process
|Maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR)||9.88% to 18.75%|
|A representative example of the total cost of the loan, including all applicable fees||
Here is an illustration of the total cost of the loan:
The following are some significant angles you should consider while applying for an individual Fullerton India credit:
- It is nice to check your financial assessment in any situation while applying for a personal advance. The chances of your credit endorsement are built by a strong credit assessment and can allow you to benefit from an individual advance on better terms.
- Before deciding on a specific bank, it is prudent to think about the cost of an individual credit (premium expense and all fair expenses and charges) offered by different moneylenders on Dialabank.com.
- Acquire according to the need and reimbursement ability. Try not to win just because you’re prepared to get a higher amount. It merely adds to the price of your benefit and has not many advantages over the long haul.
- Try not to apply simultaneously with various moneylenders for individual advances. This indicates that you are prepared for credit and increases the number of complex credit report criteria, which can have an antagonistic effect on your credit rating.
FAQs About Fullerton India Personal Loan
✅ What is Fullerton India Personal Loan?
Personal loans with minimal documentation become hassle-free as no mortgage or security is required. Fullerton India gives out personal loans to its pre-approved customers in just 10 seconds and within 4 hours for the new customers.
✅ How does Fullerton India Personal Loan work?
The first step would be to check your eligibility for the Fullerton India personal loan, which can be done online. If you are a pre-approved Fullerton India customer, you can avail of the loan within a few minutes, and for others, the loan disbursal on average takes 4 hours.
Repaying the loan can be made on an EMI basis or as agreed upon in the loan statement.
✅ What is the Personal Loan interest rate in Fullerton India?
The personal loan interest rate in Fullerton India is 9.99% per annum. Onwards with a repayment tenure of your liking ranges between 1 to 5 years. For checking the latest Fullerton India Interest Rates visit us at Dialabank’s Digi-platform and compare it to instantly avail of the best offers suitable to your needs.
✅ What is the procedure for a Personal Loan in Fullerton India?
The procedure to avail of a personal loan with Fullerton India is hassle-free. You can apply for a Fullerton India personal loan by visiting the nearest branch with your documents, through a Fullerton India ATM, or using Fullerton India’s Loan Assist App. You can simply contact and apply with Dialabank for secure processing and personalized assistance. The necessary steps include:
- Calculate the loan amount required as per your need
- Checking the loan eligibility online or visit the bank branch for the same
- Accessing the bank via your most preferred method (online or offline)
- Submitting the necessary documents with the lender,
- Disbursal of the loan once your application and documents have been verified and approved.
✅ How can I get Fullerton India Personal Loan?
Getting a Personal Loan from Fullerton India is a simple process as minimal documentation ensures a quick disbursement time. You just have to check your eligibility status and contact the bank online or visit the nearest branch. After submitting and verifying the necessary documents, the loan amount will be credited to your bank account within 4 hours.
✅ How to apply for a Personal Loan in Fullerton India?
A personal loan is a security free loaning option to meet all your financial needs. Apply for a personal loan at Fullerton India Bank with minimal documentation and get instant loan amount disbursal by visiting the nearest branch with required documents or filling an application online at Fullerton India Bank’s official website. You can apply with Dialabank to avail of personalized assistance and get the best deals and offers.
✅ Why apply for Fullerton India personal loan?
Fullerton India Bank is one of the leading providers of personal loans in India, and it offers the best loan schemes that come with a unique list of features and merits. They provide personal loans at lower interest rates with minimal documentation for an easy and hassle-free process. The average disbursal time for a new applicant is 4 hours. Repayment of personal loans can be made through EMIs or via online payment methods as preferred. The repayment of loan tenure ranges from 1 to 5 years.
✅ How much EMI on Fullerton India Personal Loan?
EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) is the amount payable to the bank every month to repay your personal loan. The EMI on Fullerton India Bank personal loan depends on the loan amount, interest rate, and tenure of the loan. It can be calculated using our EMI calculator on Dialabank’s website.
✅ How much CIBIL score required for Fullerton India personal loan?
Your CIBIL score is a significant factor involved in deciding your eligibility for a personal loan. Fullerton India wants you to have a CIBIL rating above 750 with 700 being the absolute lower limit. You can increase your CIBIL rating by making timely payments of your EMIs and credit cards.
✅ Minimum credit score needed for Fullerton India personal loan?
Fullerton India Bank requires you to have a minimum credit score of 750 to become eligible for a personal loan.
✅ How to calculate Fullerton India personal loan EMI?
EMI on personal loan shall be calculated using formula, E = P x R x [(1+R)^N] / [(1+R)^N-1] where,
P= principal loan amount,
R= Rate-of-interest, and
N= Loan’s Tenure.
You can instantly calculate your EMI online at the Dialabank website for free and compare offers from different banks and finance companies.
✅ What can I use Fullerton India’s personal loan for?
You can utilize your Fullerton India personal loan for several reasons ranging from little bill payments and everyday expenses to a medical emergency and more significant expenses such as debt consolidation, wedding, etc. Fulfill all your fiscal needs with a personal loan by applying online at Dialabank’s digital platform.
✅ Can I prepay Fullerton India personal loan?
When a borrower pays off their loan entirely or in part before the agreed due date, it is termed as pre-payment or preclosure. Fullerton India Bank gives you the option to prepay your loan provided that you should at least paid 12 month’s EMIs. You will be charged with a pre-closure fee of up to 4% of your overdue loan amount based on the number of EMIs left to pay.
✅ How to prepay Fullerton India personal loan?
Steps to prepay your Fullerton India personal loan:
- Collect the necessary documents (PAN, Id proof, and any other loan documents)
- Visit your loan branch and ask for the balance and any pre-closure charges or penalties.
- You will be prompted to fill a Request Form requesting the pre-payment of the loan.
- Pay the pre-payment amount (cash up to Rs.49000, Cheque, or DD) and take its acknowledgment.
- Your loan shall be closed as soon as the bank receives the payment.
✅ How to repay Fullerton India’s personal loan?
You have the option of repaying your Fullerton India personal loan either by an SI on your bank account to pay EMI, online payment through different modes, or post-dated cheques given to the loan branch.
✅ How to repay Fullerton India’s personal loan online?
You can pay personal loan EMI online in 5 simple steps:
- Visit the payments page on Fullerton India Bank’s portal.
- Click on the ‘PAY ONLINE’ button and enter your ‘Loan Number’ and ‘DOB’.
- Select your net banking option from the drop-down list and click on PAY.
- You will be securely re-directed to the bank’s payment interface of your chosen net-banking option.
- Complete your payment, and you will receive an online transaction confirmation. You can also pay your Fullerton India personal loan on Paytm.
✅ What documents are needed for Fullerton India’s personal loan?
Fullerton India provides easy, hassle-free personal loans with minimal documents. You will need your Aadhar CARD/Voter ID, PAN CARD, Bank Account Statement of the last 3 months, and the latest salary slips/ITR file. For more information and personalized assistance, you can contact Dialabank’s financial helpline number.
✅ How to check Fullerton India’s personal loan status?
You have many options to check the status of your Fullerton India personal loan:
- Visit Fullerton’s “Check Personal Loan Application Status” page
- Enter your loan application ID
- Enter your DOB or mobile number
- Click on the button- ‘Check Loan Status’ to track the status of your loan application instantly
✅ How to get Fullerton India’s loan top-up?
Top up is the additional loan amount that can be taken from the existing bank of your recent loan or at the time of balance transfer from your new bank. Fullerton India lets you avail of this facility if you have paid at least about 9 EMIs without any cheque bounces. You can get a minimum top-up of ₹50,000 and a maximum of your already sanctioned loan amount. You can check Fullerton India’s online portal for more offers or contact Dialabank for any financial help.
✅What happens if I don’t pay my Fullerton India Personal Loan EMIs?
There will be a penal interest charged as applicable and would even face legal actions if defaulting continues.
✅ How to find the Fullerton India Personal Loan account number?
To get your personal loan account number you can contact the loan officer at the bank branch or by contacting the customer care number of Fullerton India.
✅What is the Fullerton India personal loan customer care number?
Contact 9878981166 for any queries.
✅What are the Fullerton India Personal Loan pre-closure charges?
You can pre-close a personal loan with Fullerton India. The bank charges you a foreclosure charge of 3% on your outstanding loan amount.
✅What is the Fullerton India personal loan closure procedure?
- Visit the bank with the complete set of documents (as mentioned above).
- You may be required to fill a form or write a letter requesting the Personal Loan account pre-closure.
- Pay the pre-closure amount.
- Sign the required documents, if any.
- Take acknowledgment of the balance amount you have paid.
✅What is the Fullerton India Personal Loan Overdraft Facility?
An individual overdraft is a credit office that licenses you to pull out an all-out as and when required. You can in like way repay the got out absolutely at whatever point the condition is ideal. It is maybe the most preferred credit decisions that profited to meet changing individual supporting necessities unbounded from this time forward.
✅What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for Fullerton India Bank Personal Loan?
The maximum tenure duration for a personal loan from Fullerton India Bank is 12-60 months.
Fullerton India Personal Loan News
ETMONEY partners with Fullerton India to offer personal loans up to Rs 20 lakh
ETMONEY will leverage Fullerton India’s expansive presence across the country to offer hassle-free personal loans.
NBFC Fullerton India enables EMI payment through Paytm
This will enable customers to make the payments swiftly and in a timely manner, thus helping them enhance their creditworthiness.
Table of Contents
- 1 Fullerton India Personal Loan Features Jul 28 2021
- 2 All About Fullerton India Personal Loan
- 3 All About Fullerton India Personal Loan
- 4 Fullerton India Personal Loan Status
- 5 Fullerton India Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Fullerton India Personal Loan Interest Rate, Fees & Other Charges
- 7 Fullerton India Personal Loan Documents Required
- 8 Fullerton India Personal Loan EMI Calculator
- 9 Fullerton India Personal Loan Comparison with Other Banks
- 10 Fullerton India Personal Loan Processing Time
- 11 Fullerton India Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
- 12 Documents Required for Preclosure of Personal Loan
- 13 Fullerton India Foreclosure Benefits
- 14 Fullerton India Prepayment Facility
- 15 Calculated EMI for Fullerton India Personal Loan
- 16 Fullerton India Personal Loan for Salaried Employees
- 17 Fullerton India Personal Loan for Self Employed Individuals
- 18 Fullerton India Personal Loan for Tcs Employees
- 19 Fullerton India Moratorium Process
- 20 Fullerton India Personal Loan Special Pricing
- 21 How to Manage Personal Loan
- 22 Different Personal Loan offers by Fullerton India
- 23 Fullerton India Personal Loan Balance Transfer
- 24 Fullerton India Personal Loan Top Up
- 25 Fullerton India Bank Personal Loan Overdraft Facility
- 26 Fullerton India Personal Loan Preclosure Online
- 27 Fullerton India Personal Loan Process Steps
- 28 Fullerton India Personal Loan Prepayment Charges
- 29 The Karur Vysya personal loan verification process
- 30 Check your Fullerton India Personal Loan application Status Online
- 31 How to login in Fullerton India portal
- 32 How to Check Your Loan Statement
- 33 Fullerton India Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
- 34 Fullerton India Customer Care
- 35 Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
- 36 How to get the best offer on Fullerton India Personal Loan?
- 37 How does Fullerton India Personal Loan work, Here is the process
- 38 Important Aspects
- 39 FAQs About Fullerton India Personal Loan
- 39.1 ✅ What is Fullerton India Personal Loan?
- 39.2 ✅ How does Fullerton India Personal Loan work?
- 39.3 ✅ What is the Personal Loan interest rate in Fullerton India?
- 39.4 ✅ What is the procedure for a Personal Loan in Fullerton India?
- 39.5 ✅ How can I get Fullerton India Personal Loan?
- 39.6 ✅ How to apply for a Personal Loan in Fullerton India?
- 39.7 ✅ Why apply for Fullerton India personal loan?
- 39.8 ✅ How much EMI on Fullerton India Personal Loan?
- 39.9 ✅ How much CIBIL score required for Fullerton India personal loan?
- 39.10 ✅ Minimum credit score needed for Fullerton India personal loan?
- 39.11 ✅ How to calculate Fullerton India personal loan EMI?
- 39.12 ✅ What can I use Fullerton India’s personal loan for?
- 39.13 ✅ Can I prepay Fullerton India personal loan?
- 39.14 ✅ How to prepay Fullerton India personal loan?
- 39.15 ✅ How to repay Fullerton India’s personal loan?
- 39.16 ✅ How to repay Fullerton India’s personal loan online?
- 39.17 ✅ What documents are needed for Fullerton India’s personal loan?
- 39.18 ✅ How to check Fullerton India’s personal loan status?
- 39.19 ✅ How to get Fullerton India’s loan top-up?
- 39.20 ✅What happens if I don’t pay my Fullerton India Personal Loan EMIs?
- 39.21 ✅ How to find the Fullerton India Personal Loan account number?
- 39.22 ✅What is the Fullerton India personal loan customer care number?
- 39.23 ✅What are the Fullerton India Personal Loan pre-closure charges?
- 39.24 ✅What is the Fullerton India personal loan closure procedure?
- 39.25 ✅What is the Fullerton India Personal Loan Overdraft Facility?
- 39.26 ✅What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for Fullerton India Bank Personal Loan?
- 40 Fullerton India Personal Loan News