Fullerton India Personal Loan Key Features
|Fullerton India Personal Loan at a Glance|
|Fullerton India Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||₹2275 for a tenure of 60 months|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Fullerton India Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2%|
|Prepayment Charges||Up to 7%|
Each Feature Explained in Detail Below
Benefits of Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Easy Disbursal: The bank offers quick and easy disbursal offering same-day disbursal for pre-approved customers who are already having an account with the bank. For others also, the bank approves within 1-3 days.
- No need for any guarantor: You do not need any guarantor for this type of loan, making it one of the most significant products to avail.
- Personal Documents: You only need to present the documents for this type of loan, so make sure that you submit genuine and authentic papers.
- Simple Application Process: The filing process is simple, and you just need some primary KYC Documents along with your Income proof and 2 Passport size photographs.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for a personal loan are as follows:
|CIBIL score||750 +|
|Age||21 to 60 years|
|Min Income||Rs 15000/month|
Fullerton India Personal Loan Interest Rate, Fees & Other Charges
|Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|Processing Charges||1% to 2%|
|Min ₹ 1000 and Max ₹ 25000|
|Prepayment||No prepayment is allowed until 12 EMIs are paid|
|Preclosure||No foreclosure is allowed until 12 EMIs are paid|
|Prepayment Charges||13-24 months: 4% of loan principal outstanding|
|25-36 months: 3% of loan principal outstanding|
|>36 months: 2% of loan principal outstanding|
|Stamp Duty||As per state laws|
|Cheque Bounce Chgs||₹ 550/chq + GST|
|Floating Rate of Interest||Not Applicable|
|Overdue EMI Interest||2% p.m.(on overdue amount)|
|Amortisation Schedule Chgs||Rs 200 + GST|
The following are some of the major fees apart from interest charges that apply to Fullerton India personal loan:
|Cheque /ECS/NACH dishonored Charge
(per each dishonor of cheque/ECS/NACH per presentation)
|Swap-Charges: for replacing Post-dated cheques to ECS
|Swap-Charges: for replacement of ECS to ECS
|Loan Cancellation charges
(loan canceled before the first EMI)
|Processing Fees||Up to 3% of the Loan Amount|
The foreclosure or pre-payment charges applicable to a personal loan from Fullerton India vary based on the number of EMIs that has already been paid:
|Foreclosure Charges||Personal Loan Salaried||Personal Loan Self Employed|
|0 to 6 EMIs fully paid||Not Allowed||Not Allowed|
|7 to 17 EMIs fully paid||7%||7%|
|18 to 23 EMIs fully paid||5%||5%|
|24 to 35 EMIs fully paid||3%||3%|
|36 or more EMIs fully paid||0%||0%|
Fullerton India Personal Loan Documents Required
Duly filled application form
Proof of Identity
> Driving License
> Aadhar Card
> Voter ID Card
Proof of Address
Rent Agreement (Min. 1 year of stay)
Passport (Proof of permanent residence)
Proof of Income
> ITRs : Last two Assessment years
> Salary Slip: Last 6 months
> Bank Statement: Last 3 months
Documents Required for Salaried Applicants:
- Last three months salary slips
- Six months old bank statements are considered
- PAN Card is a must
- Aadhaar Card is required as an identity proof
- Residence Proof (Owned/Rented/Company provided)
- Two passport-sized photographs
*NOTE: In case of rented apartments, rent agreement is to be attached.
Documents Required for Self-Employed Applicants:
- All financials are considered (company documents as well as ITR files)
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Proof
- Two passport-sized photographs
Personal Loan EMI Calculator for Fullerton India Bank
Fullerton India Personal Loan Comparison with Other Banks
|Bank||Interest Rate||Tenure||Loan Amount & Proc Fee|
|Fullerton India||9.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 25 lakh / Up to 6.5% of the loan amount|
|HDFC Bank||11.25% to 21.50%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 40 lakh / Up to 2.50% of the loan amount|
|Bajaj Finserv||Starting from 12.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 25 lakh / Up to 3.99% of the loan amount|
|Axis Bank||15.75% to 24%||12 to 60 months||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh / Up to 2% of the loan amount|
|Citibank||Starting from 10.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 30 lakh / Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|ICICI Bank||11.50% to 19.25%||12 to 60 months||Upto Rs. 20 lakh / Up to 2.25% of the loan amount|
How to apply for the Fullerton India Personal Loan?
It is extremely simple to apply for a personal loan; all you need to do is follow these steps, and you’ll be done in no time. Now, once you are on our site, you need to provide your necessary details along with your phone number.
- Firstly, you need to go to our website DialaBank.
- You can visit the Fullerton India Personal Loan on the website of Dialabank.
- You can analyze the best loan scheme for yourself.
- Then, you have to submit a form with your personal and employment details.
- Please, you must provide your correct contact details.
- Now, once you have filled the form, all your work is done.
- Our properly trained relationship managers will call you within 30 minutes and provide you with the best offers and exclusive deals that you can get near your location.
- Also, you don’t have to worry about paying us anything as we provide our expertise to you at free of cost.
Why should you apply for Fullerton India Personal Loan with Dialabank?
Dialabank is helping you choose the best option of banks by providing you with the latest market comparison of distinct banks so that you can make the right choice. We at Dialabank have already helped thousands of people to get the loan they need without any issue, and we look forward to continuing in doing so. Apply with us today to get the offers and exclusive deals on Fullerton India Personal Loan.
Call us at 9878981166 to avail Fullerton India Personal Loan.
How to Calculate EMIs for Fullerton India Bank Personal Loan
For calculating the EMIs on your loan, you just require the basic information regarding the loan –
- Amount of the Loan
- Rate of Interest
Just put these values in the calculator below to find the exact amount payable each month.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Processing Time
Fullerton India Bank usually takes two weeks or 15 days when it comes to the Processing of Personal Loan Applications. However, Fullerton India approves the loan in just a few hours to a maximum of 1-3 days to its pre-approved already existing account holders.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
Fullerton India gives you the option of pre-closing your loan after a period of a minimum of 12 months of taking the loan and paying 12 successful EMIs on your loan. However, Fullerton India Bank charges a Pre-payment or Pre-closure charge, and if you wish to do so we have listed the charges below:
|13 to 24 months||4%|
|25 to 36 months||5%|
|more than 36 months||2%|
Pre Calculated EMI for Fullerton India Personal Loan
|Loan principal @ interest||Tenure|
|1 year||2 years||3 years||4 years||5 years|
|2 lakh @ 13%||Rs. 17,863||Rs. 9,508||Rs. 6,738||Rs. 5,365||Rs. 4,550|
|5 lakh @ 13.25%||Rs. 44,717||Rs. 23,829||Rs. 16,907||Rs. 13,475||Rs. 11,440|
|9 lakh @ 13.5%||Rs. 80,596||Rs. 42,999||Rs. 30,541||Rs. 24,368||Rs. 20,708|
|12 lakh @ 13.75%||Rs. 1,07,603||Rs. 57,473||Rs. 40,867||Rs. 32,641||Rs. 22,766|
Different Offers for Fullerton India Personal Loan
Fullerton India Bank has a vast range of Personal Loan offers to start from Personal Loan for Salaried Individuals and Personal Loan to Self Employed Individuals ranging to Personal Loan for Doctors, Marriage Personal Loan, Personal Loan for Pensioners, etc. All of these are given below along with the details and features.
1. Personal Loan for Salaried
Key features include:
- Only available to salaried individuals and supports the online application process
- Can be availed for the amount of up to Rs. 25 lakhs
- Can be used to meet expenses related to debt consolidation, wedding, higher education, home renovation, etc.
- It may be repaid within a tenure ranging from 12 to 60 months.
2. Personal Loan for Wedding
Critical features of Fullerton wedding loan are:
- A loan can be used to book a venue or pay for other wedding-related expenses.
- The maximum amount sanctioned in case of personal loan for a wedding is up to Rs. 25 lakhs.
- Interest-rates can start from as low as 9.99% per annum.
- Loan processing may be completed within 72 hours
3. Personal Loan for Elite Customers
Major features of the Fullerton personal loan are as follows:
- The minimum monthly income for eligibility of the applicant is Rs. 75,000.
- Loan amount from Rs. 8 lakhs to Rs. 25 lakhs.
- The repayment tenure is up to 60 months.
- Other preferential loan-features on a case-by-case situation.
4. Personal Loan for Self-Employed
Fullerton personal loan for Self-Employed has the following features:
- Loan amount up to Rs. 10 lakhs online can be used for both personal as well as business purposes.
- The loan gets credited as quickly as 72 hours subject to meeting the terms and conditions specified.
- The repayment period is a maximum of up to 60 months.
5. Personal Loan for Home Improvement
If you are thinking to change your furniture, renovate your kitchen, repair the bathroom-fittings, or even for painting house, you can apply for a personal loan for home renovation with Fullerton. Loans of up to Rs. 25 lakhs can be availed under this plan, and you can repay the loan within the tenure of 60 months.
6. Personal Loan for Women
A personal loan for women is a personalized solution to fulfill all your dreams or financial needs. Offered with many merits and privileges to those women who wish to be self-dependent, this loan is easy to apply online and quickly credited to your account.
7. Personal Loan for Doctors
If you are a practicing professional or a consultant working in a government or private clinic or hospital, you can instantly apply for a personal loan for doctors available with a limit up to Rs. 30 lakh. With quick approval and minimal documentation, the loan amount gets credited to your account immediately.
8. Personal Loan for Holiday
Whether you all are traveling alone or with friends or family, the holiday personal loan takes care of all the traveling related expenses like tickets, accommodation, shopping, sightseeing, etc. The loan can be availed maximum up to Rs. 25 lakh and can be repaid quickly without any problem.
9. Personal Loan for Medical Emergency
In case you have fallen sick or someone in the family needs medical attention, you can quickly apply for a personal loan for a medical emergency to pay all the medical bills without any stress. You can use for a personal loan for a medical emergency up to Rs. 25 lakh and can avail funds instantly.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Balance Transfer
Personal Loan Balance Transfer refers to a process where you shift your loan from one lending institution to another. In this, your new bank pays off your previous loan and gives you the loan. You get many benefits if you do this, but you may have to pay the foreclosure charges associated with that loan along with the Processing fee on your new Loan loan. Some of the benefits are listed below –
- Lower Interest Rate
- Extended Tenure for the Repayment
- You may also get additional features associated with your loan, such as no processing fee, etc. based on your Cibil score.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Top Up
Top up facility on your loan is the additional amount that you borrow from the bank on your existing mortgage. Fullerton India lets you avail of this facility if you have paid at least 9 regular EMIs without any hindrances in payment. You can get a top-up of min Rs. 50,000 and a maximum of your already sanctioned loan amount.
How to Apply Online for Fullerton India Bank Personal Loan?
You can apply for Fullerton India Personal Loan online by visiting the Fullerton Indias online portal and filling the form for applying for a personal loan, or you can simply follow the given steps for applying for a Fullerton India Personal Loan –
- Visit DialaBank.
- Fill the Application form and submit it.
- Wait for a call from one of our Relationship Managers who are experts in this field.
- Get personalized service for availing Personal Loan by comparing the features of various banks and selecting the one which is the most suitable as per your needs.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Status
Check the status of your Fullerton India Bank Personal Loan by the following methods –
- Visit the Fullerton’s “Check Personal Loan Application Status” page
- Enter your loan application ID
- Enter your DOB or mobile number
- Click on the button- ‘Check Loan Status’ to track the status of your personal loan application instantly
FAQs About Fullerton India Personal Loan
✅ What is Fullerton India Personal Loan?
Personal loans with minimal documentation become hassle-free as no mortgage or security is required. Fullerton India gives out personal loans to its pre-approved customers in just 10 seconds and within 4 hours for the new customers.
✅ How does Fullerton India Personal Loan work?
The first step would be to check your eligibility for the Fullerton India personal loan, which can be done online. If you are a pre-approved Fullerton India customer, you can avail the loan within a few minutes, and for others, the loan disbursal on average takes 4 hours.
Repaying the loan can be made on an EMI basis or as agreed upon in the loan statement.
✅ What is the Personal Loan interest rate in Fullerton India?
The personal loan interest rate in Fullerton India is from 9.99% per annum. onwards with a repayment tenure of your liking ranges between 1 to 5 years. For checking the latest Fullerton India Interest Rates visit us at Dialabank’s Digi-platform and compare it to instantly avail the best offers suitable to your needs.
✅ What is the procedure of Personal Loan in Fullerton India?
The procedure to avail of a personal loan with Fullerton India is hassle-free. You can apply for a Fullerton India personal loan by visiting the nearest branch with your documents, through a Fullerton India ATM, or using Fullerton India’s Loan Assist App. You can simply contact and apply with Dialabank for secure processing and personalized assistance. The necessary steps include:
- Calculate the loan amount required as per your need
- Checking the loan eligibility online or visit the bank branch for the same
- Accessing the bank via your most preferred method (online or offline)
- Submitting the necessary documents with the lender,
- Disbursal of the loan once your application and documents have been verified and approved.
✅ How can I get Fullerton India Personal Loan?
Getting a Personal Loan from Fullerton India is a simple process as minimal documentation ensures a quick disbursement time. You just have to check your eligibility status and contact the bank online or by visit the nearest branch. After submission and verification of the necessary documents, the loan amount will be credited to your bank account within 4 hours.
✅ How to apply for Personal Loan in Fullerton India?
A personal loan is a security free loaning option to meet all your financial needs. Apply for a personal loan at Fullerton India Bank with minimal documentation and get instant loan amount disbursal by visiting the nearest branch with required documents or filling an application online at Fullerton India Bank’s official website. You can apply with Dialabank to avail of personalized assistance and get the best deals and offers.
✅ Why apply for Fullerton India personal loan?
Fullerton India Bank is one of the leading providers of personal loans in India, and it offers the best loan schemes that come with a unique list of features and merits. They provide personal loans at lower interest rates with minimal documentation for an easy and hassle-free process. The average disbursal time for a new applicant is 4 hours. Repayment of personal loans can be made through EMIs or via online payment methods as preferred. The repayment of loan tenure ranges from 1 to 5 years.
✅ How much EMI on Fullerton India Personal Loan?
EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) is the amount payable to the bank every month as repayment of your personal loan. The EMI on Fullerton India Bank personal loan depends on the amount of loan, interest-rate, and the tenure of the loan. It can be calculated using our EMI calculator on Dialabank’s website.
✅ How much CIBIL score required for Fullerton India personal loan?
Your CIBIL score is a significant factor involved in deciding your eligibility for a personal loan. Fullerton India wants you to have a CIBIL rating in excess of 750 with 700 being the absolute lower limit. You can increase your CIBIL rating by making timely payments of your EMIs and credit cards.
✅ Minimum credit score needed for Fullerton India personal loan?
Fullerton India Bank requires you to have a minimum credit score of 750 to become eligible for a personal loan.
✅ How to calculate Fullerton India personal loan EMI?
EMI on personal loan shall be calculated using formula, E = P x R x [(1+R)^N] / [(1+R)^N-1] where,
P= principal loan amount,
R= Rate-of-interest, and
N= Loan’s Tenure.
You can instantly calculate your EMI online at Dialabank’s website for free and compare offers from different banks and finance companies.
✅ What can I use Fullerton India personal loan for?
You can utilize your Fullerton India personal loan for several reasons ranging from little bill payments and everyday expenses to a medical emergency and more significant expenses such as debt consolidation, wedding, etc. Fulfill all your fiscal needs with a personal loan by applying online at Dialabank’s digital platform.
✅ Can I prepay Fullerton India personal loan?
When a borrower pays off their loan entirely or in part before the agreed due date, it is termed as pre-payment or preclosure. Fullerton India Bank gives you the option to prepay your loan provided that you should at least paid 12 month’s EMIs. You will be charged with a pre-closure fee of up to 4% of your overdue loan amount based on the number of EMIs left to pay.
✅ How to prepay Fullerton India personal loan?
Steps to prepay your Fullerton India personal loan:
- Collect the necessary documents (PAN, Id proof, and any other loan documents)
- Visit your loan branch and ask for the balance and any pre-closure charges or penalty.
- You will be prompted to fill a Request Form requesting the pre-payment of the loan.
- Pay the pre-payment amount (cash up to Rs.49000, Cheque, or DD) and take its acknowledgment.
- Your loan shall be closed as soon as the bank receives the payment.
✅ How to repay Fullerton India’s personal loan?
You have the option of repaying your Fullerton India personal loan either by an SI on your bank account to pay EMI, online payment through different modes, or post-dated cheques given to the loan branch.
✅ How to repay Fullerton India’s personal loan online?
You can pay personal loan EMI online in 5 simple steps:
- Visit the payments page on Fullerton India Bank’s portal.
- Click on the ‘PAY ONLINE’ button and enter your ‘Loan Number’ and ‘DOB’.
- Select your net banking option from the drop-down list and click at PAY.
- You will be securely re-directed to the bank’s payment interface of your chosen net-banking option.
- Complete your payment, and you will receive an online transaction confirmation. You can also pay your Fullerton India personal loan on Paytm.
✅ What documents are needed for Fullerton India’s personal loan?
Fullerton India provides easy hassle-free personal loans with minimal documents. You will need your Aadhar CARD/Voter ID, PAN CARD, Bank Account Statement of the last 3 months, and the latest salary slips/ITR file. For more information and personalized assistance, you can contact Dialabank’s financial helpline number.
✅ How to check Fullerton India’s personal loan status?
You have many options to check the status of your Fullerton India personal loan:
- Visit the Fullerton’s “Check Personal Loan Application Status” page
- Enter your loan application ID
- Enter your DOB or mobile number
- Click on the button- ‘Check Loan Status’ to track the status of your loan application instantly
✅ How to get Fullerton India’s loan top-up?
Top up is the additional loan amount that can be taken from the existing bank of your recent loan or at the time of balance transfer from your new bank. Fullerton India lets you avail of this facility if you have paid at least about 9 EMIs without any cheque bounces. You can get a minimum top-up of ₹50,000 and a maximum of your already sanctioned loan amount. You can check the online portal of Fullerton India for more offers or contact Dialabank for any financial help.
✅ What happens if I don’t pay my Fullerton India Personal Loan EMIs?
There will be a penal interest charged as applicable and would even face legal actions if defaulting continues.
✅ How to find the Fullerton India Personal Loan account number?
To get your personal loan account number you can contact the loan officer at the bank branch or by contacting the customer care number of Fullerton India.