About Fullerton India Personal Loan
Fullerton India commenced commercial operations in January 2007. It is India’s leading Non-Banking Finance Company with 325 branches across the country serving its customers. They provide many loans and Insurance products to the customer.
It is India’s leading Non-Banking Finance Company with 325 branches across the country serving its customers. They provide many loans and Insurance products to the customer, one of which is the personal loan. The fact that they have more than 354 branches and across 300 towns and over 12,500 villages is enough to depict the success that the bank has been making.
Are you eligible for getting a Personal Loan from any financial institution? There are some Eligibility Criteria regulated by Banks to get a loan. You must be eligible if you want finance to meet your requirement. Check your Eligibility in 1 minute. Apply Online and get Dialabank for you.
|Fullerton India Personal Loan at a Glance|
|Interest Rate||Starts at 12.99%|
|Lowest EMI per Lakh||₹2275 for a tenure of 60 months|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Prepayment Charges||Up to 7%|
Eligibility Criteria for Fullerton India Personal Loan
Not everyone can get a personal loan. There are some criteria on the basis of them the bank provide a personal loan to the applicants. Let us discuss them.
Fullerton India Personal Loan for Salaried
- First of all the age of the applicant should be more than 21 years.
- After that he/she should be earning Rs. 18000 per month at least.
- After that, the applicant should have the work experience of 3 years at least.
- After that he/she should be getting the salary in his/her bank account.
- The credit history of the applicant should be good.
Fullerton India Personal Loan for Self-Employed
- If the applicant is self-employed than his/her age should be 25 years at least.
- He/she should be filing ITR for last three years at least.
- His/her CIBIL score should be good.
- The ITR should be of Rs. 2.5 Lakhs per annum at least.
Benefits of Fullerton India Personal Loan
- A Loan without any collateral or security: A Personal Loan is not a secured loan. Banks don’t ask for any security or collateral. So, there is no need of pledging collateral or security. It is purely given as per the customers’ income.
- Simple Documentation: Personal Loans are simple and easy. You can get it with minimum documentation with a quick process. Banks need some basic documents of a borrower like identity proof, address proof, income proof, etc.
- Loan Amount: The amount can be ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 20 lakh.
- Quick Loan Approval: It is easily sanctioned within 48-72 hours without any hassle. After getting the documents, banks will do the verification of the given details and the loan will get disbursed within 24 hours of verification.
- Multipurpose finance: Personal loan can be used for various purposes, i.e. in paying old bills, home improvements, wedding shopping, financing trips and many more.
- No Third party involvement: The loan is directly given to the borrower without the participation of the third party. It is a relationship between the borrower and the lender.
- Hassle free: Getting a personal loan is now a hassle-free process. Online loan portals have made it more convenient and easy. You can get the loan amount in your account without stepping out of your place.
Avail the benefits of a personal loan by applying online. Get the best deal and lowest interest rates with quick approval. Call 9878981166.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Documentation
|CitizenShip/Permanent Residence||Indian||Same as Metro||Same as Metro||Same as Metro|
|Minimum Age||21 Yrs||Same as Metro||Same as Metro||Same as Metro|
|Maximum Age||58 / 60 Years at||Same as Metro||Same as Metro||Same as Metro|
|Experience||Overall 3 years||Same as Metro||Same as Metro||Same as Metro|
|Telephone / Mobile||Mandatory||Mandatory||Mandatory||Mandatory|
|Current Experience||One year||One Year||One Year||One Year|
|Salary in Cash||Not Applicable||Same as metro||Same as Metro||Same as metro|
Self Employed Applicants
|Citizenship||Indian||Same as Metro||Same as metro||Same as Metro|
|Minimum Age||25 /28 Yrs||Same as Metro||Same as metro||Same as Metro|
|Maximum Age||65 Year at the||Same as Metro||Same as metro||Same as Metro|
|ITR required||2.5 lakhs – 3.0 Lakh||Same as Metro||Same as metro||Same as Metro|
|Residence||Office or Home||Same as Metro||Same as metro||Same as Metro|
|should be Owned|
|Telephone / Mobile||Mandatory||Mandatory||Mandatory||Mandatory|
|Business Stability||Business Should be running||Same as Metro||Same As metro||Same as Metro|
|from last 3 years|
Advantages of Fullerton India Personal Loan
A personal loan from Fullerton has many advantages over a personal loan from HDFC Bank, as they provide a personal loan to the people belonging to Tier 4 cities, employed in reputable corporate companies with a decent salary.
- A Salaried individual can get the Fullerton India Personal Loan with instant approval and hassle-free processing.
- The documentation required in the process of personal loan is minimal, and hence, the paperwork is also minimal.
- Fullerton India Personal Loan is the best option to get for fulfilling all the person’s needs and aspirations.
- The person can make the repayments of EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) through ECS or cheques.
FAQs About Fullerton India Personal Loan
1. What is Fullerton India personal loan?
Fullerton India is a Non-Banking Financial Company that provides multipurpose personal loans for all your financial needs. You can avail of their personal loan products at competitive rates and use the loan amount to fulfill any urgent monetary requirements. Their hassle-free documentation process ensures quick disbursal of your loan. You can avail a personal loan of up to ₹25 lakhs.
2. How does Fullerton India personal loan work?
With Fullerton India personal loan you can borrow up to ₹25 lakhs at attractive interest rates and flexible loan tenure. All you need to do is submit a filled in application form along with documents as requested and after verification and fulfillment of the loan process, the amount is disbursed to your bank account. You can use this loan amount to finance all your personal monetary needs.
3. What is personal loan rate of interest in Fullerton India?
The personal loan interest rate in Fullerton India starts at 12.99% per annum and is a maximum of 36% per annum. Fullerton has personal loans that cover a wide array of your monetary needs. With minimal documentation, they provide quick disbursal personal loans to meet your urgent financial requirements.
4. What is the procedure of personal loan in Fullerton India?
The personal loan procedure at Fullerton India starts with submission of application form along with requisite documents. Once your documents and eligibility are verified by the loan officer, you will be quoted with a maximum loan amount you are eligibile for and rates of interest accordingly. Upon reaching an agreement the loan amount will be transferred to your bank account.
5. How can I get Fullerton India personal loan?
You can easily get a Fullerton India’s personal loan by visiting the nearest branch along with the required documents. Once your eligibility has been verified the loan process starts and upon completion of formalities the loan amount is disbursed to you. For hassle-free processing and personalized assistance you can apply online at Dialabank’s digital platform for all your loan needs.
6. How to apply for personal loan in Fullerton India?
Fullerton India provides quick disbursal personal loans with the hassle-free documentation process. You can apply for Fullerton India’s personal loan by simply visiting the nearest branch with your documents and a filled in application form or you can visit Dialabank’s online platform and apply for the same with just a few clicks.
7. Why apply for Fullerton India personal loan?
Fullerton India provides multipurpose personal loans that can fulfill a wide range of financial needs. The documentation process is hassle-free making the loan disbursal fast and efficient. Fullerton India gives flexible interest rates that are catered according to your needs. If you are an existing customer you will be showered with a number of additional benefits.
8. How much EMI on Fullerton India personal loan?
The lowest EMI per lakh on a 60 months loan tenure is ₹2275 in Fullerton India. The EMI varies according to the loan amount, loan tenure, and interest rate as charged. You can use Dialabank’s EMI calculator to calculate your monthly loan installments.
9. How much CIBIL score required for Fullerton India personal loan?
Fullerton India requires you to have a CIBIL score in excess of 750 to become eligible for their personal loan products. CIBIL score is a parameter used by your lender to determine whether or not you can repay your loan. Its importance in personal loans increases because personal loans are unsecured in nature and the only way to make sure recovery is to look at your credit history.
10. Minimum credit score needed for Fullerton India personal loan?
The minimum credit score needed to avail a Fullerton India personal loan is 750, which is subject to change under certain terms and conditions. Fullerton India may not approve your loan application if your credit score is under 750 except for a few cases where the applicant meets other alternate terms and conditions. Even if you have a low credit score you shall always check with your lender and ask for any schemes or offers that might be available for you.
11. How to calculate Fullerton India personal loan EMI?
You will need just three parameters to calculate your Fullerton India personal loan EMI; namely, principal loan amount, rate of interest, and loan tenure. You can easily use the EMI calculator available on Dialabank’s digital platform to calculate your monthly installments using these three parameters.
12. What can I use Fullerton India personal loan for?
You can use your Fullerton India personal loan to finance a wedding, child’s education, vacation, medical emergency, consolidation of your debts, home repair and renovation, and etc. It is a multipurpose loan to fulfill all your monetary needs.
13. Can I prepay Fullerton India personal loan?
Yes, Fullerton allows you to repay your personal loan in full once you have fully paid at least 6 EMIs. The foreclosure charges vary between 0% to 7% of the outstanding loan amount depending on the number of EMIs that you have already paid.
14. How to prepay Fullerton India personal loan?
Fullerton India does not allow any part prepayment but you can pre-close your loan once you have paid at least 6 EMIs in full. You will be charged with a foreclosure charge of up to 4% depending on the number of EMIs already paid. You simply need to visit your loan branch and apply for a preclosure. You will be required to pay the outstanding loan amount and the preclosure charges as applicable.
15. How to repay Fullerton India personal loan?
The repayment methods are already discussed beforehand and usually comprise of post-dated cheques and EMIs through a bank account. You can also repay your personal loan online through Fullerton India’s online portal.
16. How to repay Fullerton India personal loan online?
You can repay your personal loan online through a number of methods including net-banking, debit cards, e-wallets, UPI, and Paytm. You simply need to visit the online payment webpage of Fullerton India and choose a payment method that suits your needs.
17. What documents are needed for Fullerton India personal loan?
You will need the following basic documents to avail a personal loan from Fullerton India.
- Duly filled and signed application form,
- Proof of Identity, Address, and Age (Basic KYC documents like Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, etc.),
- Salary Slips of the last 3 months (for salaried individuals) or ITR file (for self-employed), and
- Bank statement of the last 6 months.
Apart from these any documents as and when requested by Fullerton India shall be submitted.
18. How to check Fullerton India personal loan status?
You can easily check your loan status by visiting Fullerton India’s official website and using the loan tracking tool present under the “Contact Us” section. You can also download Fullerton India’s mobile app and stay updated with just a tap of your fingertips. You can also contact their customer care number for all your loan related queries.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Fullerton India Personal Loan
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for Fullerton India Personal Loan
- 3 Benefits of Fullerton India Personal Loan
- 4 Fullerton India Personal Loan Documentation
- 5 Advantages of Fullerton India Personal Loan
- 6 FAQs About Fullerton India Personal Loan
- 6.1 1. What is Fullerton India personal loan?
- 6.2 2. How does Fullerton India personal loan work?
- 6.3 3. What is personal loan rate of interest in Fullerton India?
- 6.4 4. What is the procedure of personal loan in Fullerton India?
- 6.5 5. How can I get Fullerton India personal loan?
- 6.6 6. How to apply for personal loan in Fullerton India?
- 6.7 7. Why apply for Fullerton India personal loan?
- 6.8 8. How much EMI on Fullerton India personal loan?
- 6.9 9. How much CIBIL score required for Fullerton India personal loan?
- 6.10 10. Minimum credit score needed for Fullerton India personal loan?
- 6.11 11. How to calculate Fullerton India personal loan EMI?
- 6.12 12. What can I use Fullerton India personal loan for?
- 6.13 13. Can I prepay Fullerton India personal loan?
- 6.14 14. How to prepay Fullerton India personal loan?
- 6.15 15. How to repay Fullerton India personal loan?
- 6.16 16. How to repay Fullerton India personal loan online?
- 6.17 17. What documents are needed for Fullerton India personal loan?
- 6.18 18. How to check Fullerton India personal loan status?