SBI Gold Credit Card Features
- Accepted internationally for greater ease of accessibility to funds. This card is accepted at retail outlets worldwide that accept Visa / Mastercard.
- The credit facility provided by SBI Gold Credit Card provides loans with extremely flexible repayment terms. In conjunction with the minimum amount due as well as the total outstanding, the borrower may configure his payment options.
- Schedule payments for utility bills such as energy bills, insurance premiums, etc. on your card and never skip a payment.
Pay safely with encrypted passwords courtesy of your card and get immediate updates every time you swipe.
Now, if you lose/misplace your credit card when you are driving, you do not have to worry. SBI provides a 24*7 Helpline and emergency Global Customer Support Programs.
For your loved ones, get add-on credit cards. Convert your transactions into easily payable instalments at a lower rate of interest with the Flexipay facility on your wallet.
You may also receive a bank draught via the Easy Money feature by simply making a phone call to the SBI customer service helpline.
Get e-statements and SMS reminders that will help you keep track of your credit card purchases.
Access the details of your credit card and make payments online through the Net Banking facility offered by the bank.
SBI Gold Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for SBI Gold Credit Card:
|Add on card minimum age||18 years|
|Minimum age||21 years|
|Other||Other conditions as set by the bank from time to time.|
SBI Gold Credit Card Documentation
The following documents are required for SBI Gold Credit Card.
|Income Proof||Proof of Address||Identity Proof|
|IT Return||Passport||Aadhaar Card|
|Form 16||Aadhaar Card||Voter ID|
|Salary Slip||Passport||Driving License|
Fees and Charges
The Fees and Charges related toSBI Gold Credit Card are shown in the below table:
|Type of Fee||Charge|
|Finance charges||Up to 3.35% per month|
|Cash advance (domestic ATMs)||2.5% of the amount withdrawn or a minimum of Rs.300|
|Charge slip retrieval||Rs. 225 per charge slip|
|Foreign currency transaction||3.5%|
Rewards Points programs
Enjoy 10 reward points for eating, movies, departmental stores and grocery spending per Rs.100 spent on
Earn 1 Incentive Point per Rs. 100 spent on all your other expenses.
4 Reward Points = Rs. 1
SBI Gold Credit Card Limit
- Up to Rs.15,000 per day
How to apply for SBI Gold Credit Card
You can use Dialabank with ease to order the SBI Gold Credit Card.
To get your credit card quickly, take the following steps:
- Go first to the Dialabank website.
- For your SBI Gold Credit Card, select a credit card.
- For that card, fill in an application form. Properly fill in all the necessary details.
- Check your eligibility, and then you can finish the online application if you are eligible.
Other Top Credit Cards by SBI
- SBI Card PRIME
- SBI SAVE Credit Card
- SBI Simply CLICK Credit Card
- BPCL SBI Card
- SBI Card ELITE