HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card Features
- HSBC VISA Platinum credit card is best suited for shopping, dining, and fuel purchases.
- The cardholder can also earn reward points and get access to a host of other premium services from the bank including concierge services, zero lost card liability, and emergency card replacement.
- One can get covered for misuse of his/her HSBC Visa Platinum credit card up to 24 hours before reporting and registering, for up to Rs. 3,00,000
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver at any fuel pump across India for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000 with the maximum amount capped at Rs. 250 per calendar month.
- Call Visa Global Assistance Services or HSBC Helpline numbers and get an emergency card issued anywhere in the world in 3 days.
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- Only salaried individuals can apply for the card
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||65 Years|
|Minimum Annual Income||Rs.4 Lakhs|
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi (including Gurgaon and Noida), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune
|Residential Criteria||The applicant should be a resident of India|
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card Documents Required
If you’re eligible to apply for the HSBC Platinum Visa Credit Card, below are the documents you need to submit to process the application.
|Identity Proof||Address Proof||Income Proof|
Fees and Charges
|Type of fee or charge||Amount (Rs.)|
|Interest rate||3.3% per month|
|Cash withdrawal fee||2.5% of the transaction amount (subject to a minimum of Rs.300)|
|Rewards redemption fee||Rs.50 per request|
|Duplicate statement fee||Rs.100 per statement which is older than 3 months|
|Cheque bounce/Unsuccessful ECS payment||Rs.350|
|Cash withdrawal fee at foreign ATMs||Rs.100|
|Overlimit fee||Rs. 500 per month|
|Late payment fee||50% of the minimum due amount (subject to a minimum of Rs.400 and a maximum of Rs.750)|
|Sales slip retrieval fee||Rs.225 per month|
|Out-of-town cheque processing||Rs.50 for up to Rs.10,000|
|Rs.100 for processing amount between Rs.10,001 and Rs.1 lakh|
|Rs.150 for cheque amount more than Rs.1 lakh|
|Credit card replacement fee – India and abroad||Rs.100|
|Currency conversion fee||3.50%|
|Cash payment at HSBC branches||Rs.100|
|Copy of Credit Information Report||Rs.50|
Rewards Points programs
- Under the HSBC Credit Card Rewards Programme and the Accelerated Rewards Programme, credit card customers of the Bank can earn points when they make any purchases using their cards.
- Cardholders can also earn Reward Points by transferring their Extra Points to their HSBC Reward Points account.
- For 100 Extra Points, they will get 150 HSBC Reward Points.
- Cardholders can redeem their Rewards points to purchase products/ services in various categories such as garments, gift vouchers, home appliances, air miles, cosmetics, charities, electronics, fashion accessories, jewellery, etc.
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card Limit
- The flexible credit limit is offered to the HSBC Visa Platinum Gold Credit Card cardholders.
- The credit limit is 20% of annual income subject to a minimum of Rs. 30,000 and a maximum of Rs.200,000
- The cash advance limit is 50% of his total spending limit subject to Rs.15,000 per day.
How to apply for HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
You can easily apply for an HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Cards through Dialabank. Follow the following steps and get your credit card easily.
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Select HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card.
- Fill the application form for that card.
- Fill in all your basic details correctly.
- Check your eligibility and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards offered by HSBC
- HSBC Cashback Credit Card
- HSBC Smart Value Credit Card
- HSBC Premier Mastercard
- HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card
Table of Contents
- 1 HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card Features
- 2 HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- 3 HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card Documents Required
- 4 Rewards Points programs
- 5 HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card Limit
- 6 How to apply for HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
- 7 Other Top Credit Cards offered by HSBC
- 8 FAQ’S