All About Documents Required for Gold Loan
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan:
The banks generally demand the above-given Documents Required for Gold Loan. However few banks demand some additional Documents Required for Gold Loan, which are mentioned below:
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Gold Loan is the best Loan to overcome your immediate as well as short term needs. The Documents Required for Gold Loan are quite simple. There are no credit checks needed for this financing. A person suffering from a bad credit score even avail of a gold loan. The interest rate offered in the Loan against gold is less compared to other loans. To compare the interest rates Click Here.
Leading Gold Loan Providers
|Manappuram Gold Loan||Muthoot Gold Loan||HDFC Gold Loan||Other Banks|