Yes Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply now
|Yes Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||Starting 7.0% per annum|
|Yes Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,121|
|Yes Bank Maximum Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 50 lakh|
|Yes Bank Minimum Loan Amount||Up to 75% LTV|
|Yes Bank Gold Requirement||18 Carat – 22 carat|
|Yes Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Yes Bank Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Yes Bank Repayment Tenure||Up to 36 Months|
|Yes Bank Gold Loan Schemes||Bullet Payment Scheme, EMI Scheme|
Yes Bank issues gold loan per gram of ₹ 2,506 to ₹ 3,168 in line with the current gold rate. The best Yes Bank Gold loan Rate per gram is ₹ 3,017 for 22 Carat Gold, measured at a maximum 90% loan to value and the average gold prices for the last one month for 22-carat is ₹ 4,469.
Yes Bank Gold Loan Explanation
Yes Bank gold loan can be availed to meet an urgent need for cash by pledging one’s gold ornaments or gold coins as collateral. A Gold loan is one of the quickest and easiest ways of borrowing money and can be availed by any existing customer of the Yes Bank as well as new borrowers. With Yes Bank, you will not only be able to avail the gold loan easily but it will also be at a competitive interest rate.
Yes Bank Gold Loan Comparison With Other Banks
|Particulars||Yes Bank||SBI||HDFC Bank|
|Interest Rate||7.0% per annum||7.50% – 7.50%||9.90% – 17.55%|
|Processing Fees||Up to 1% of the loan amount, minimum Rs. 750||0.50% of the loan amount, minimum Rs. 500||1.50% of the loan amount|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 36 months||3 months to 36 months||3 months to 24 months|
|Loan Amount||Up to ₹ 1 crore||₹ 20,000 to ₹ 20 Lakh||₹ 25,000 to ₹ 50 Lakh|
|Foreclosure Charges||Up to 1% of the outstanding amount||Nil||Nil after 3 months|
|Lowest EMI Per Lakh||₹ 8,792 per lakh||₹ 3,111 per lakh||₹ 4,610 per lakh|
Tips To Get Gold Loan From Yes Bank Fast
- Yes Bank accepts both hallmarked and non-hallmarked jewelry in exchange for money. However, you can get the highest gold loan per gram for any hallmark jewelry, because it reduces the chances of under-valuation by the valuer.
- Yes Bank can adjust the price of 22-carat gold for the purity of gold. Therefore, one should also try to borrow against jewelry of higher purity because it fetches the highest amount for a gold loan.
- Yes Bank will calculate the net weight of the jewelry to calculate the amount of loan against the gold you can get. You can always try to choose jewelry that has minimum gems and stones. Most of the banks will reduce the weight of gems and stones from the total weight of the jewelry. But Yes Bank will rely on the report of its gold valuer to calculate the net weight. Higher the weight of gems and stones in jewelry, lower the net weight and value of jewelry which results in a lower amount of jewel loan you can are eligible to get.
Advantages Of Yes Bank Gold Loan
- A gold loan is a speedy loan as contrasted to other investments to get cash within a day.
- The gold loan can be used for study purposes.
- It helps to extend a profession or working capital requirement.
- To improve agribusiness by obtaining equipment for the liquid system and diverse conditions.
- When a medical emergency hits, a gold loan can be a fellow in deficiency.
- To get instant money while traveling on a trip.
- Gives the sense of utilizing a possess advantage to fund your requirements.
- The bank charges about 0.50% of the principal amount as Foreclosure charges.
How Much Loan Can I Get Through Yes Bank Gold Loan?
Yes Bank Gold Loan rate Per Gram is Rs.5,044.
Yes Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Apr 17 2021
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f Apr 17 2021
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
About Yes Bank Gold Loan
Yes Bank is one of the most renowned banks in India. It offers a low rate of interest and quick disbursal with minimal Documentation. Why let go of opportunities and dreams due to the financial crisis when you have the gold power with you. Idle Gold in your safe will not give you anything, but Yes Bank Gold Loan will provide you with a chance of fulfilling your dreams. Yes Bank offers Gold Loan at a low rate of interest. The process of getting a Gold Loan is speedy and secure.
Gold Loan is a loan against Gold. Gold is treated as a security. After proper verification of Documents and Gold, the Loan amount is disbursed. It requires minimal Documentation. So from now don’t think much and fulfill your dreams by applying for Yes Bank Gold Loan.
- Yes Bank Gold Loan Rate of Interest is 7.0% per annum.
- Yes Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram is Rs.5121.
- Yes Bank Gold Loan Tenure is up to 36 months.
- Yes Bank Gold Loan processing fee is 1.5% of the loan amount.
Why Choose Yes Bank Gold Loan?
- Yes, the bank offers a very Low Rate of Interest to the customer.
- Bank provides the facility of quick disbursal to the customer.
- The bank offers fast disbursal on Yes Bank Gold Loan.
- Basic documentation and low paperwork.
- It charges low processing fees.
- Guarantor/collateral is not required.
Know More – Gold Loan Features and Benefits
Yes Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
Gold Loan is a fiscal good rendered by the Yes bank, which feeds to your essentials of short time or long time funds. It is simple to avail of financial services administered by banks at low rates of interest and also requires minimum documentation. Yes, the bank provides you the Loan sum in an hour of administration as the appraisal and approval process is swiftly affected, keeping in mind your necessity about the need for funds.
Major Eligibility Criteria For Availing The Yes Bank Gold Loan Is:
|Requirements||Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)|
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
Yes Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
Gold Loan or Loan Against Gold is a loan product offered to the borrowers by the Yes bank wherein funds are provided for fulfilling the financial needs of the applicant. The gold ornaments of the applicant are kept as security by the bank in exchange for the funds. The entire Yes Bank Gold Loan process is hassle-free and easy to get with minimal documentation. The bank ensures the high security of your gold ornaments till the loan is closed.
Documents Required For Applying For Yes Bank Gold Loan Are :
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ Passport/ Voter ID|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card /Pan Card/ Ration Card/ Utility Bills on the name of the applicant/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card.|
|Agriculture Proof ( only if applicable)||Agriculture Land Ownership Proof|
|Photographs||2 Passport sized colored|
**Any other documents as requested by the bank shall be duly submitted.**
Yes Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges
|Yes Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|Processing Fee||1.5% of the loan amount|
|Loan Amount||₹ 25,000 to ₹ 50 lakh|
|Prepayment Charges||2% of the outstanding principal amount|
Types Of Yes Bank Gold loan
- Bullet Repayment: In this, the borrower is required to repay the interest amount every month while the principal amount of the loan is liable to be paid at the end of the loan tenure.
- EMI Facility: is the monthly installment that a borrower can choose to repay. The repayment amount consists of both the principal amount as well as the interest rate.
Yes Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
Applying for the Yes Bank Gold Loan service is a hassle-free and straightforward process that can be done from the comfort of your home. You can do it online by visiting the bank’s official website and submitting a form with necessary information regarding yourself and the Gold Loan you wish to avail. You will then need to visit the branch with the required documents and your gold.
You can also connect with Dialabank by regarding the under-mentioned steps to receive a Gold Loan as per your need.
- Minister Dialabank’s digital stage, where you will have only to fill a piece of information without any registration.
- Our Alliance Manager will communicate with you and aid you during the Gold Loan process and lead you in meeting your business requirements.
- You will receive personalized assistance, providing you the alternative of analyzing and choosing the best deal as per your needs without any additional charges.
- With Dialabank, you can associate the various offers and schemes from distinctive banks based on funding given and the rate of interest charged for taking the best loan deal for yourself.
Yes Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
How To Pay Your Yes Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your Yes Bank gold advance can be reimbursed in the following three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): For Yes Bank users.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): For Non-Yes Bank users.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can submit post-dated EMI checks from a non-Yes Bank account at your closest Yes Bank Loan Center.
Yes Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
For any sort of assistance regarding Yes Bank gold loan, you can contact us on the number 9878981144.
Gold Ornaments Accepted By Yes Bank
Gold jewellery of 18-24 carats such as Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, and Gold necklaces, all of these are accepted for availing a Gold Loan.
Uses Of Yes Bank Gold Loan
The funds acquired by availing the Yes Bank Gold Loan service can be used for several purposes such as:
- To finance any personal expenses such as a wedding, travel, payment of higher education fees, etc.
- For all your business needs, such as buying raw material, expansion of business, etc.
- You can also avail a Gold Loan for agricultural purposes. The bank offers lower rates of interest for Gold Loans that are used for agriculture or allied activities.
Yes Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
|Scheme||Yes Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme|
|Interest Rate||Starting at 7% p.a.|
|Least amount of Loan||Depends on the value of the jewel|
|Loan period||Adjustment of advance sum inside 2 months from the date of reap of yields|
Benefits Of Yes Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- For 0.30% of the loan amount, Minimum of ₹ 300 is charged ranging for more than ₹25,000 – less than ₹ 5 lakh
- 0.28% of the credit sum, subject to at least Rs.1,500 applicable on more than Rs.5 lakh and less than Rs.1 crore
- Interest Rate On Jewel Loan is 7.0% per annum
Yes Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
For Yes Bank Gold loan, the loan amount is given as an overdraft facility. It acts as a Credit Card, and the Gold Loan Amount is used as per the requirements of the borrower. The overall loan amount has a Credit/Loan Limit.
Yes Bank Gold Loan Highlights
|Age||18 – 75 years|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs. 10,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore|
|Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.00% p.a. onwards|
|Loan Tenure||From 6 months to 36 months.|
|Gold Items accepted||Jewelry and gold coins sold by banks|
|ICICI Bank Gold Loan Processing Charges||0.85% of the loan amount|
How Does Yes Bank Gold Loan, Here’s An Example
The suitability of the gold loan is determined based on the purity of gold, LTV, and its weight. Suppose Mr. A and his two friends Mr. B and Mr. C have different gold values for different purity. Mr. A has 50 grams of gold per 22-carat purity. Mr. B has 60 grams of gold in 20 carats of purity and Mr. C has 70 grams of gold in purity or 22 carats. They approached the Yes Bank to get a gold loan. The price used to calculate the suitability of their gold loan according to the high 85% LTV will vary with the purity of the gold and therefore, will lead to the validity of the gold loan.
FAQs About Yes Bank Gold Loan
✅ What is Yes Bank Gold Loan?
Yes bank provides Gold Loan to people aged 18-75 years at attractive interest rates depending on the amount to be sanctioned and the quality of your gold. Yes bank gives gold loans starting from Rs 25100 to a maximum of Rs 50 lacs with a tenure commencing between 3 to 36 months.
✅ How can I get the Gold Loan from Yes Bank?
You can get a gold loan from Yes Bank by either personally visiting any of the branches near you or you can apply online with Dialabank by simply filling a form online. Once your documentation is verified the loan amount will be disbursed in the account.
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Yes Bank?
Yes Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today is Rs.5,121.
✅ How does Yes Bank Gold Loan work?
Yes Bank gold loan amount will be instantly disbursed once you pledge your gold with the Bank and fulfill the documentation.
✅ What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Yes Bank?
Yes Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum.
✅ How to check Gold Loan status in Yes Bank?
To check your gold loan status in Yes Bank just follow the steps given below:
- Visit the Yes Bank web page.
- Fill in your personal details and unique credentials to log in.
- Track the status of your loan application.
✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Yes Bank?
You can calculate the gold loan interest on your Yes Bank Loan by simply subtracting the borrowed amount from the payable loan amount.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail on Gold Loan from Yes Bank?
You can avail a Gold Loan of up to Rs 50 lakh from Yes Bank provided you fulfill the eligibility requirements.
✅ What is the loan tenure of Yes Bank Gold Loan?
The loan tenure for which Gold loan by Yes Bank is available is from 3 months to 36 months.
✅ How much Processing Fee is applicable on Yes Bank Gold Loan?
The processing fee applicable on Yes Gold Loan is 1.5% of the loan amount.
✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in Yes Bank Gold Loan?
The prepayment charges in Yes Gold loan is 2% of the outstanding loan amount.
✅ How to renew Yes Bank Gold Loan Online?
To renew Yes Bank loan against gold online you will have to apply for the same on Yes Banks’ portal.
✅ How to Pay Yes Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay Yes Bank loan amount online using any of the modes available like e-wallets, net banking, m-banking, debit cards etc.
✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on Yes Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you cannot pay your gold loan amount by Yes Bank for 3 months the bank will warn you to repay the loan amount on time. If, in case you continuously make loan defaults the bank will have all rights to sell your gold ornaments pledged.
✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Yes Bank Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on gold loan of Yes Bank either by visiting the branch personally and filling the form for the same or can also apply online on Yes Bank’s website by logging in with your credentials.
✅ How to pay Yes Bank Gold Loan through Credit Card?
Paying Yes gold loan through credit card is not possible and authentic as per the RBI guidelines.
✅What is the Overdraft Scheme for Yes Bank Gold Loan?
Axis Bank’s Overdraft Scheme has a Credit/Loan Limit. Axis bank charges interest on the amount withdrawn/utilized.
✅What is the Yes Bank Gold Loan closure procedure?
The Gold loan will automatically close after the payment is done in full.
✅What is the Yes Bank customer care number?
The Yes Bank customer care number is 9878981144
✅ What is Yes Bank Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
The Bank preclosure charges are 2%+GST (Within 3 Months) and 0 (After 3 months)
✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
The maximum gold loan tenure is 36 months
✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
The minimum gold loan tenure is 6 months
✅ What is Yes Bank Gold Loan per gram?
Yes Bank Gold Loan rate Per Gram is Rs.5,044.
✅ What are the foreclosure charges of the Yes Bank Gold Loan?
Yes Bank charges a borrower up to .50% on the principal amount in case of a Gold Loan Foreclosure.
News About Yes Bank Gold Loan
Stocks in focus: Reliance Industries, Yes Bank, JSPL, Bajaj Auto, Muthoot Finance, SBI Life, MCX
Nifty futures were trading 52.50 points or 0.36 percent lower at 14591 on Singaporean Exchange, indicating a weak start for BSE Sensex and Nifty 50 on Friday. Factors such as December quarter earnings by index heavyweight such as RIL, oil prices, rupee movement, newsflow related to COVID-19 vaccine and other global cues will set the market direction today. In the previous session, Indian share market indices hit record highs in intraday deals. According to Shrikant Chouhan, Executive Vice President, Equity Technical Research at Kotak Securities, below 14750/50185 levels, correction is likely to continue up to 14550-14500 /49500-49200.
YES Bank offers discounts on credit card; loans at competitive rates
YES Bank introduced festival season offers with discounts on processing fee on loans, low-cost EMIs, gift vouchers, cashbacks as well as various consumer loans at competitive interest rates.
Table of Contents
- 1 Yes Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply now
- 2 Yes Bank Gold Loan Comparison With Other Banks
- 3 Tips To Get Gold Loan From Yes Bank Fast
- 4 Advantages Of Yes Bank Gold Loan
- 5 How Much Loan Can I Get Through Yes Bank Gold Loan?
- 6 About Yes Bank Gold Loan
- 7 Why Choose Yes Bank Gold Loan?
- 8 Yes Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- 9 Yes Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
- 10 Yes Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges
- 11 Types Of Yes Bank Gold loan
- 12 Yes Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
- 13 Yes Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
- 14 How To Pay Your Yes Bank Gold Loan EMI?
- 15 Yes Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
- 16 Yes Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- 17 Benefits Of Yes Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- 18 Yes Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
- 19 Yes Bank Gold Loan Highlights
- 20 FAQs About Yes Bank Gold Loan
- 20.1 ✅ What is Yes Bank Gold Loan?
- 20.2 ✅ How can I get the Gold Loan from Yes Bank?
- 20.3 ✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Yes Bank?
- 20.4 ✅ How does Yes Bank Gold Loan work?
- 20.5 ✅ What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Yes Bank?
- 20.6 ✅ How to check Gold Loan status in Yes Bank?
- 20.7 ✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Yes Bank?
- 20.8 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail on Gold Loan from Yes Bank?
- 20.9 ✅ What is the loan tenure of Yes Bank Gold Loan?
- 20.10 ✅ How much Processing Fee is applicable on Yes Bank Gold Loan?
- 20.11 ✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in Yes Bank Gold Loan?
- 20.12 ✅ How to renew Yes Bank Gold Loan Online?
- 20.13 ✅ How to Pay Yes Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
- 20.14 ✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on Yes Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
- 20.15 ✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Yes Bank Gold Loan?
- 20.16 ✅ How to pay Yes Bank Gold Loan through Credit Card?
- 20.17 ✅What is the Overdraft Scheme for Yes Bank Gold Loan?
- 20.18 ✅What is the Yes Bank Gold Loan closure procedure?
- 20.19 ✅What is the Yes Bank customer care number?
- 20.20 ✅ What is Yes Bank Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
- 20.21 ✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
- 20.22 ✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
- 20.23 ✅ What is Yes Bank Gold Loan per gram?
- 20.24 ✅ What are the foreclosure charges of the Yes Bank Gold Loan?
- 21 News About Yes Bank Gold Loan