Major Gold Loan Providers in Chandigarh
Gold Loan Chandigarh Features
Running short out of cash?
Do not know what to do?
Do not worry Gold Loan is available for you. This loan requires less paperwork, as it is unsecured in nature and you can get your loan approved within 48 hours after all the verification process.
GoldLoan Delhi loan that provides financial aid to the customers at best affordable interest rates. To get a Gold loan, the applicant needs to have a rigid and good income source and has a good credit history, which will make the verification and loan approval process faster.
Furthermore, you can get loan up to 75 per cent of the market value of gold; this is due to fluctuation in the gold market price.
Gold Loan Chandigarh Interest Rates
Documents for Gold Loan Chandigarh
- Proof of Identity can be any of the following: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof can be any of the following: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof can be any of the following: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Chandigarh
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Chandigarh
- The minimum age of the individual should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- Must be having Indian Nationality.
How to Apply for Gold Loan Chandigarh
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Chandigarh
You can apply for the HDFC Bank Gold Loan at Dialabank.
You have to fill a simple form online.
After that, you will get a call back from our representative. Furthermore, you will get a document to pick up facility from your doorstep.
For more information, you can call on 9878981144 anytime.
Dialabank is considered as the best platform to apply for a gold loan online. There are so many reasons behind this; some of them are:
- Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline; it provides the best financial services to customers all over the country.
- Dialabank guides the customers free of cost. There are no additional charges of applying for a gold loan online on the website of Dialabank.
- One more thing is that you will get high LTV of your gold.
- Besides that, the bank has a good reputation among the customers because of its best and fast services.
- If you apply for a gold loan on Dialabank, you will get a low HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate.
- Dialabank provides document pickup facility from the doorstep of the customer to ease the process.
- Also, while applying for a gold loan through Dialabank, very less paperwork is required.
- Finally, the Relationship managers are trained thoroughly to guide and serve you in Gold Loan’s entire process.
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Chandigarh
The applicant also has an option to avail Gold Loan from the nearby branches. To do so, search Gold Loan near me on google. It will enlist all the branches of banks and finance companies providing loan near you. You need to select them according to your preference and knowledge, but Dialabank can do that for you in a quicker and better manner.
You have to visit those departments and apply for a loan and have to visit many times before than loan gets finally approved.
Some banks and finance companies where this process is much faster are HDFC Gold Loan branches and Muthoot Gold Loan branches.
You can avail loan from HDFC Gold Loan Branches. As well as to find a branch that is nearby, search Muthoot Gold Loan near me. Google will enlist all the Muthoot Gold Loan Branches near you.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Chandigarh
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Chandigarh
Having a good CIBIL score is Musa t before applying for a gold loan. That is why every lending institution has its own criteria for the minimum CIBIL score required for processing a Gold Loan application in Delhi. Most institutions require a minimum score of 750 to process your loan application.
Not just your CIBIL score, the institutions also look at the detailed behaviour on the previous loans taken. This includes details on the type of loan taken and the amount borrowed. Any delayed payments for previous loans can act as a barrier to your availing a fresh loan. So make sure your CIBIL score is good before applying for a loan.
Gold Loan Chandigarh Agents
Dialabank helps you find the best option between several Banks and NBFCs by providing you with the detailed and structured market comparison of different banks so that you do not need to worry about the complex information and process you have to go through and hence you can make the right choice. Visit our website www.dialabank.com and fill a simple form asking for some details, and after that our customer relationship managers will soon get in touch with you.
Gold Loan Chandigarh Contact Number
Call 9878981144 and get instant help and approval for Gold Loan in Delhi right now.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Chandigarh
Chandigarh, the capital of the northern Indian states of Punjab and Haryana, was designed by the Swiss-French modernist architect, Le Corbusier. His buildings include the Capitol Complex with its High Court, Secretariat and Legislative Assembly, and the giant Open Hand Monument. The nearby Rock Garden is a park featuring sculptures made of stones, recycled ceramics and industrial relics.
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Gold Loan Providers in Chandigarh
- 2 Gold Loan Chandigarh Features
- 3 Gold Loan Chandigarh Interest Rates
- 4 Documents for Gold Loan Chandigarh
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Chandigarh
- 6 How to Apply for Gold Loan Chandigarh
- 7 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Chandigarh
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Chandigarh
- 9 Gold Loan Chandigarh Agents
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Chandigarh
- 11 About Chandigarh