Federal Bank Gold Loan Key Features
Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)
|Federal bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||
7.0% per annum
|Federal bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram||Rs.5,121|
0.5% or ₹1000 whichever is higher
Up to 12 months
Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme
Each Feature Explained in Detail Below
Advantages of Federal Bank Gold Loan
- A gold loan is a fast loan as compares to other loans individual get cash within a day
- The gold loan can be taken for education purpose
- It tends to help extend a business or working capital requirement
- To enhance agribusiness by purchasing apparatus for the water system and different needs
- At the point when a healing crisis strikes, a gold loan can be a friend in need.
- To get urgent money while going on a trip
- Gives the feeling of utilizing a possess advantage for fund your requirements
You just need to call on 9878981144 to avail Gold Loan.
How Much Gold Loan can I get through Federal Bank Gold Loan
Federal Bank Gold Loan Per Gram
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
About Federal Bank Gold Loan
As the future is uncertain, we never know when we may face an urgent need for some financial resources. There is nothing bad or wrong about facing situations like that, as one said when nothing goes right, turn left and in a situation to meet financial emergency Gold Loan service is the left turn for you.
Federal Bank Gold Loan is here to provide a helping hand to you so that you can reach your final destination. Gold Loan in Federal Bank comes with a lot of benefits and special features.
Thus, make use of your gold in your bad time, and overcome the financial problems. Though there is a lot of financial banking and non-banking companies that provide you with a gold loan, Federal Bank is considered to be one of the best.
- Federal Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum.
- Federal Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram is Rs.5121.
- Federal Bank Gold Loan Tenure is 12 Months.
- Federal Bank Gold Loan processing fee is 0.5% or Rs.1000, the higher amount.
Federal Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
Federal Bank Gold Loan is a financial product provided by the Bank which caters to your needs of short term or long term funds. It is easy to avail of commercial service provided by banks at low rates of interest and also requires minimal documentation for the same. Federal Bank gives you the Loan amount within an hour of application as the valuation and approval process is quickly done, keeping in mind your urgency regarding the need for funds.
Major Eligibility criteria for availing the Federal Bank Gold Loan is:
|Age||18-70 years of age|
|Employment Status||Salaried, Self-Employed|
|Gold Quality||Minimum 18 Carats|
Federal Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
Gold Loan is a loan product offered to the borrowers by the Federal Bank, wherein funds are provided to fulfill the applicant’s financial needs. The gold embellishments of the candidate are kept as a settlement by the Bank in trade for the funds. The whole Federal Bank Gold Loan method is hassle-free and straightforward to get with minimum documentation. The Bank guarantees the high safety of your gold ornaments until the loan is settled.
Documents required for Applying for Federal Bank Gold Loan are :
A duly filled and signed Gold Loan application form shall be submitted along with the following documents:
|Photographs||2 Passport Size|
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)|
Agricultural Land Proof
|Required only if the Loan is taken for Agricultural Purpose|
**Any other documents as requested by the Bank shall be duly submitted.**
Federal Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
Federal Bank Gold Loan can fulfill all your urgent short term and long term monetary requirements. The rate of interest that you will be charged with depends on the total loan amount as well as the quality/purity of the gold you are to keep as security with the Bank. Federal Bank Gold Loan interest rates offered by the Bank are lower in comparison to other loans because it is a fully secured loan.
The Gold Loan interest rates in the Federal Bank starts at 7.00% per annum.
The Bank also charges some additional fees along with the rate of interest in some cases, which are :
|Federal Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|0.5% or ₹1000 whichever is higher|
Know More – Gold Loan Interest Rate
Federal Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
Applying for the Federal Bank Gold Loan service is a simple and hassle-free process that can be done from the comfort of your home. You can do it online by visiting the Bank’s official website and submitting a form with basic information regarding yourself and the Gold Loan you wish to avail. You will then need to visit the branch with the required documents and your gold.
You can also apply with Dialabank by following the below-mentioned steps to get a Gold Loan as per your need.
- Attend Dialabank’s digital stage, where you will have to fill a piece of information without any booking.
- Our Connection Director will reach you and help you during the Gold Loan method and escort you in satisfying your monetary requirements.
- You will get personalized help, granting you the alternative of analyzing and getting the best chance according to your wants without any extra costs.
- With Dialabank, you can analyze the various offers and plans from multiple banks based on funding granted and the rate of interest required for determining the best loan deal for yourself.
Federal Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
How to Pay Your Federal Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your Federal Bank gold advance can be reimbursed in the following three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): If the person is a current account owner with Federal Bank, Standing Instruction is the most reliable way of repayment. Your EMI amount will be credited automatically near the end of the month to month cycle from the Federal Bank account you designate.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This method can be employed if you have a non-Federal Bank account and might want your EMIs to be imposed consequently toward the close of the month to month cycle from this account.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can offer post-dated EMI checks from a non-Federal Bank account at your closest Federal Bank Loan Branch. A new transcription of PDCs should be conferred on time. It will be excellent if you note Post Dated Checks will be handled non-ECS fields as it were.
Federal Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
Federal Bank offers loan against gold at the lowest Interest rate. Being one of the significant gold loan suppliers, Federal Bank understands the necessities of the clients and disburses the loan amount in 60 minutes. The gold promised is securely secured in the bank locker, and you don’t need to stress over its safety.
You just need to call on 9878981144 to avail a Gold Loan.
Gold Ornaments Accepted for Federal Bank Gold Loan
Not every type of gold is accepted by the banks to provide the Gold Loan. There are various restrictions regarding the valuation Gold.
- The purity or quality of the gold should be in between 18 Karats to 22 Karats.
- The raw form of gold is not acceptable.
- Gold coins that weight less than 50 Grams are accepted.
Use of Federal Bank Gold Loan
The funds acquired by availing the Federal Bank Gold Loan service can be used for several purposes such as:
- To finance any personal expenses such as a wedding, travel, payment of higher education fees, etc.
- For all your business needs, such as buying raw material, expansion of business, etc.
- You can also avail of a Gold Loan for agricultural purposes. The Bank offers lower rates of interest for Gold Loans that are used for agriculture or allied activities.
FAQs About Federal Bank Gold Loan
✅ What is Federal Bank Gold Loan?
Federal Bank Gold loan is funding provided by the bank against your gold ornaments. Any Individual can avail Federal Gold Loan from Federal Bank with minimal documents for a loan amount of up to ₹1.5 crores. The loan can be availed for personal, business, or agricultural purposes.
✅ How Can I Get Gold Loan?
Fulfill your urgent monetary needs with a Gold Loan. You can apply with Dialabank and compare the offers of different banks and financial companies to get the best deals. For any queries, you may contact us on the number 9878981144.
✅ How much Gold Loan Can I get per gram from Federal Bank?
Gold Loan rate per gram depends on the quality of your gold and the current market rates. Federal Bank gives funding of up to 75% of your gold’s value for non-agricultural purposes and financing of up to 82% for agricultural purposes. Federal bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram is Rs.5,121 as the basic rate.
✅ How Does Federal Bank Gold Loan work?
Taking a Federal Bank Gold Loan is a hassle-free process with minimal documentation (just your Aadhar card and PAN card) and your gold ornaments. Visit the nearest branch or apply online with Dialabank. You will have to fill up an application form and your loan will be sanctioned if you match the eligibility criteria.
✅ What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Federal Bank?
Federal Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum. You can avail of a loan with low-interest rates if you have a high CIBIL score.
✅ How to check gold loan status in Federal Bank?
You can check your Gold Loan status by visiting the branch in person or contacting the customer care executive.
✅ How to calculate gold loan interest in the Federal Bank?
The gold loan interest rate in the Federal bank can be calculated by subtracting the principal (loan amount you applied for) from the amount (you have to repay).
✅ What is the maximum gold loan amount I can avail of on a gold loan from Federal Bank?
Any Individual can avail Federal Gold Loan from Federal Bank for a loan amount of up to ₹1 crore. The loan can be availed for personal, business, or agricultural purposes.
✅ What is the loan tenure of the Federal Bank gold loan?
The gold loan tenure in the Federal Bank ranges from 6 months to 12 months. You can choose your tenure. You can also avail of the renewal option.
✅ How much processing fee is applicable to the Federal Bank Gold loan?
To enable the Federal bank to process and sanction your gold loan, you have to pay a meager fee of about 0.5% of your loan amount or Rs. 1000, whichever is higher.
✅ What are the charges for pre-payment in the Federal Bank gold loan?
For prepayment or foreclosure of the Federal Bank gold loan, you have to pay a fee which amounts up to 1% of the outstanding gold loan amount.
✅ How to renew Federal Bank Gold Loan online?
Renewal of Federal Bank Gold Loan can be done by visiting the branch with all the documents related to your loan and getting your gold released for revaluation. The new loan terms are decided and agreed upon for completing the renewal process.
✅ How to pay Federal Bank Gold loan interest online?
Federal Bank provides online payment facilities to repaying your Gold Loan. You can also give a Standing Instruction or use ECS to pay directly from your bank account. For more information on your repayment options, you can contact the customer care executive of the Bank.
✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on the Federal Bank Gold loan for 3 months?
If someone is unable to pay the amount due at the end of the tenure, then the Bank charges a penalty fee on the amount due and may even auction the gold kept to recover the amount. This also reduces your CIBIL score making you ineligible for future loans.
✅ How can I apply for the EMI moratorium on the Federal Bank Gold loan?
If you don’t want to begin to repay your loan right away, you can apply for a moratorium. You can do so through the Federal Bank’s online portal or by visiting its branch and providing the bank with your application details. Please make sure you do it at the slightest five days before the date of your EMI payment.
✅ How to pay the Federal Bank Gold loan through credit card?
The Reserve bank of India guidelines doesn’t provide a gold loan to be repaid through credit cards, but the same can be done through debit cards. Besides this, you can also use cash, cheques, DDs, net banking, PayTM, etc.