About Gold Loan Delhi
Gold Loan is one of the best ways to disappear your Financial worries. It helps you raise funds for yourself even if your Credit Score is low. Gold Loan is an instant way so that you may get your amount without any hassle. You can also repay your Loan in easy Equated Monthly Instalments.
Why one should choose Gold Loan Delhi?
- Loan Amount: A maximum amount of Rs.10,00,000 can be availed.
- EMI options: Hassle free payment of EMIs.
- Instant liquidity: Enjoy liquidity of cash at any time. Generate instant cash in time of need.
- Security: The customer can rest assured that their gold is in safe hands.
Know More – Gold Loan Interest Rate
Documents Required for Gold Loan Delhi
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Delhi
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. Proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Know More – Gold Loan: Factors to Remember
Features of Gold Loan Delhi
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Gold Loan Delhi processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- Interest rate is payable only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Know More – Gold Loan Per Gram
FAQs About Gold Loan
- How does Gold Loan work?
Loan on gold is very simple to understand. The Banks /NBFC provides you with funds against your gold ornament. The amount depends upon the gold weight.
- Gold Loan is secured?
Yes, it is essential to note that the loan on gold comes in the category of secured loans. Because in a gold loan the applicant put their gold ornaments into the bank’s locker as security or as collateral.
- What happens when you don’t repay a Gold Loan?
If the borrower is unable to return the gold loan on time, then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments.
- To get a gold loan do I need a co-applicant?
No, to avail Gold loan you don’t need any co-applicant.
- Is Gold loan better than a Personal loan?
Yes, a Gold loan is better than personal Loan because in Gold Loan banks/NBFC’s takes Gold ornament as well as a gold coin as collateral and in case of Personal loan it is un-secured and hence carries higher interest than a gold loan.
- What is the best online platform to avail gold loan?
Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan. Dialabank provides you hassle-free process as well as the lowest interest rate in the market as compared to others.
- Is there any fee payable for the Gold Loan?
Yes, you have to pay the loan processing fee (non-refundable) as well as Valuation fee.
Gold Loan Delhi Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated 2020
|Bank||Gold Loan Rate|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||12.25%|
|PNB Gold Loan||12.25%|
Table of Contents