PNB Gold Loan Key Features
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Interest Rate||11% onwards|
|Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 36 Months|
|Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme, EMI options|
Advantages of PNB Gold Loan
- A gold loan is easily accessible. You can easily apply for a gold loan online.
- Your loan will be approved within 5 minutes if you are eligible.
- After the approval of your gold loan, if you have all the documents, your loan can be disbursed on the same day.
- While providing you with the gold loan bank doesn’t check your credit score. You can get a gold loan even if your credit score is not good.
- Since the gold loan is secured so the rates of interest would be low as compared to other investments.
- Bank will keep your gold assets as security while providing you with a gold loan.
- In case if you would not be able to return the loan, the bank can recover their loan amount with this gold.
- You can use this amount of loan to fulfil any of your personal need. Whether it is related to the wedding or medical expenses, it can be related to business or agricultural activities. Bank would not ask you the reason for getting the gold loan.
How Much Loan Can I Get Through PNB Gold Loan?
|PNB Gold loan|
|Weight||Loan on 18Cr Gold||Loan on 20Cr Gold||Loan on 22Cr Gold||Loan on 24Cr Gold|
About PNB Gold Loan
Punjab National Bank is one of the leading banks in India. The bank provides a vast array of financial products to the customers. One of their main products is a Gold loan. A Gold Loan is the best option available for the loan seekers at cheaper interest rates.
Gold is one of the most precious and costly metals in India. Its value in our lives cannot be ignored because every person is attached to it emotionally. However, what is the point of keeping your Gold in a closed drawer when it can help you in times of emergency? Taking a Loan Against Gold can help you to overcome any drastic situation. Gold Loan is the best way to get cash in a short span.
- Interest Rate Starts at 11%
- Loan Per Gram From Rs. 2,467 to Rs. 3,314
- Tenure Up to 36 months
- Processing Fee Up to 0.7% + GST
Know More – What happens when you don’t pay a Gold Loan?
PNB Gold Loan Eligibility
Gold Loan is a financial product provided by the bank which caters to your needs of short term or long term funds. It is easy to avail commercial service provided by banks at low rates of interest and also requires minimal documentation for the same. Punjab National Bank (PNB) gives you the Loan amount within an hour of application as the valuation and approval process is quickly done, keeping in mind your urgency regarding the need for funds.
|Age||18-75 years of age|
|Employment Status||Salaried, Self-Employed|
|Gold Quality||Minimum 18 Carats|
|CIBIL Score||500 and above|
PNB Gold Loan Documents Required
Gold Loan or Loan Against Gold is a loan product offered to the borrowers by PNB wherein funds are provided for fulfilling the financial needs of the applicant. The gold ornaments of the applicant are kept as security by the bank in exchange for the funds. The entire PNB Gold Loan process is hassle-free and easy to get with minimal documentation. The bank ensures high security of your gold ornaments till the loan is closed.
|Photographs||2 Passport Size|
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)|
PNB Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
A Gold Loan can fulfil all your urgent short term and long term monetary requirements. The rate of interest that you will be charged with depends on the total loan amount as well as the quality/purity of the gold you are to keep as security with the bank. Gold Loan interest rates offered by PNB are lower in comparison to other loans because it is a fully secured loan.
|Interest Rate||Starting 11%|
|Processing Fee||0.7% of the Principal Loan Amount + GST|
|Late Repayment Charges||2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.|
Types of PNB Gold Loan
- Loan Against Gold – PNB offers a low rate of interests on gold loans starting at just 11% p.a.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture – To benefit the farmers from its loan scheme PNB offers a lower rate of interest on loan against gold for agriculture purposes, with flexible repayment options.
PNB Gold Loan Apply Online
Applying for the PNB Gold Loan service is a hassle-free and straightforward process which can be done from the comfort of your home. You can do it online by visiting the bank’s official website and submitting a form with the necessary information. You can also :
- Visit Dialabank’s digital platform, where you will have just to fill a form without any registration.
- Our Relationship Manager will contact you and assist you throughout the Gold Loan process and guide you in fulfilling your financial needs.
- You will get personalised service, giving you the option of comparing and taking the best deal according to your needs without any extra charges.
- With Dialabank, you can compare the different offers and schemes from different banks based on funding provided and the rate of interest charged for choosing the best loan deal for yourself.
PNB Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
How to Pay Your PNB Gold Loan EMI?
Your PNB gold advance can be reimbursed in the following three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are a current record holder with PNB, Standing Instruction is the best method of r repayment. Your EMI sum will be charged automatically toward the finish of the month to month cycle from the PNB account you indicate.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This mode can be utilised if you have a non-PNB account and might want your EMIs to be charged consequently toward the finish of the month to month cycle from this record.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can submit post-dated EMI checks from a non-PNB account at your closest PNB Loan branch. A new arrangement of PDCs should be presented on time. It will be ideal if you note Post Dated Checks will be gathered non-ECS areas as it were.
- Know More – 4 Different Ways of Repaying Your Gold Loan
PNB Gold Loan Contact Number
Call 9878981144 and get instant help and approval for your PNB Gold Loan.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by PNB Gold Loan
- You need Gold jewellery of minimum 18 carats to take the loan and not more than 22 carats.
- The banks accept gold coins weighing less than 50 grams (In Total).
- Minted Gold coins are not treated as a legal form of gold to avail the loan.
- The bank doesn’t accept gold in any raw form.
Know More – Gold Loan Per Gram
Uses of PNB Gold Loan
The funds acquired by availing the Gold Loan service can be used for several purposes such as:
- To finance any personal expenses such as a wedding, travel, payment of higher education fees, etc.
- For all your business needs, such as buying raw material, expansion of business, etc.
- You can also avail a Gold Loan for agricultural purposes. Punjab National Bank offers lower rates of interest for Gold Loans that are used for agriculture or allied activities.
FAQs About PNB Gold Loan
✅ What is PNB Gold Loan?
PNB Gold Loan is a loan scheme available to meet urgent monetary requirements for anyone owning gold ornaments. Once your gold ornaments are pledged with the bank, the loan amount gets disbursed into your accounts within a few minutes.
✅ How can I get the Gold Loan from PNB?
You can get a gold loan from by either personally visiting any of the gold loan offering branch of PNB near you or you can apply online with Dialabank by simply filling a form online. After your documentation is done the loan amount will be disbursed into your bank accounts.
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in PNB?
The per gram Gold Loan amount in PNB ranges between Rs 2467 – Rs 3314 depending on the purity of gold.
✅ How does PNB Gold Loan work?
PNB Gold Loan is an easy lending scheme through which you can avail a loan by pledging your gold ornaments (18-24 carats) with the bank. On pledging the gold, the loan amount will be instantly credited into your account, which you can pay in the form of SIs, PDS or EMI instalments.
✅ What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in PNB?
Gold Loan interest rates in PNB starts at 11.0% per annum. It may vary depending on your eligibility requirements and your loan amount required.
✅ How to check Gold Loan status in PNB?
To check your gold loan status in PNB just follow the steps given below:
- Visit the PNB web page.
- Fill in your personal details to log in.
- Track the status of your loan.
✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in PNB?
You can calculate the interest on your PNB Gold Loan by simply subtracting the borrowed amount from the payable loan amount. You can use Dialabank’s EMI Calculator which gives you the exact value of your payable amount.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail on Gold Loan from PNB?
You can avail a maximum Gold Loan up to Rs 1 crore from PNB provided you fulfil the eligibility requirements.
✅ What is the loan tenure of PNB Bank Gold Loan?
The loan tenure for PNB Gold loan is from 3 months to 36 months.
✅ How much Processing Fee is applicable on PNB Gold Loan?
The processing fee applicable on a PNB Gold Loan is 0.7% + GST of the loan amount.
✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in PNB Gold Loan?
The prepayment charges in PNB Gold loan ranges up to 2% of the outstanding loan amount + GST.
✅ How to renew PNB Gold Loan Online?
To renew your PNB Gold Loan online you will need to visit your bank’s website to renew your gold loan. The gold pledged earlier is revalued, and the loan is then renewed for another tenure.
✅ How to Pay PNB Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay PNB Gold loan online using any of the modes available like net banking, m-banking, debit cards etc.
✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on PNB Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you cannot repay your PNB gold loan for 3 months the bank will remind you to repay the loan amount on time. If you continuously make loan defaults the bank will have all rights to sell your gold ornaments.
✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on PNB Gold Loan?
To apply for EMI Moratorium on PNB Gold loan you may contact the bank for your application. You can also visit the website of PNB and apply for the same.
✅ How to pay PNB Gold Loan through Credit Card?
You cannot pay PNB Gold loan through credit cards according to the Reserve Bank of India’s guidelines.
Table of Contents
- 1 PNB Gold Loan Key Features
- 2 Advantages of PNB Gold Loan
- 3 How Much Loan Can I Get Through PNB Gold Loan?
- 4 About PNB Gold Loan
- 5 PNB Gold Loan Eligibility
- 6 PNB Gold Loan Documents Required
- 7 PNB Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
- 8 Types of PNB Gold Loan
- 9 PNB Gold Loan Apply Online
- 10 PNB Gold Loan EMI Calculator
- 11 How to Pay Your PNB Gold Loan EMI?
- 12 PNB Gold Loan Contact Number
- 13 Gold Ornaments Accepted by PNB Gold Loan
- 14 Uses of PNB Gold Loan
- 15 FAQs About PNB Gold Loan
- 15.1 ✅ What is PNB Gold Loan?
- 15.2 ✅ How can I get the Gold Loan from PNB?
- 15.3 ✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in PNB?
- 15.4 ✅ How does PNB Gold Loan work?
- 15.5 ✅ What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in PNB?
- 15.6 ✅ How to check Gold Loan status in PNB?
- 15.7 ✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in PNB?
- 15.8 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail on Gold Loan from PNB?
- 15.9 ✅ What is the loan tenure of PNB Bank Gold Loan?
- 15.10 ✅ How much Processing Fee is applicable on PNB Gold Loan?
- 15.11 ✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in PNB Gold Loan?
- 15.12 ✅ How to renew PNB Gold Loan Online?
- 15.13 ✅ How to Pay PNB Gold Loan Interest Online?
- 15.14 ✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on PNB Gold Loan for 3 months?
- 15.15 ✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on PNB Gold Loan?
- 15.16 ✅ How to pay PNB Gold Loan through Credit Card?