PNB Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
|PNB Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|PNB Gold Loan Rate Per Gram||Rs. 5,121|
|PNB Gold Loan Processing Fee||0.7% + GST|
|PNB Gold Requirement||Minimum 18 Carat|
|PNB Maximum Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|PNB Minimum Loan Amount||90% LTV on Your Gold Market Price|
|PNB Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|PNB Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 36 Months|
|PNB Gold Loan Schemes||Bullet Payment Scheme, EMI Scheme|
Advantages of PNB Gold Loan
- Instant Gold Loan: The amount of Loan ranges from Rs.10,000 to Rs.1 crore.
- Gold Ornament: The loan can only be availed on gold ornaments and jewelry.
- Loan Tenure: Gold Loan offers a maximum duration of 10 years.
- Safety and security: After figuring out the value of Gold, safely place the gold in the vault of the bank. The procedure takes place in the presence of the client. This is to make sure that the borrower’s Gold is entirely safe and secured in the bank’s possession.
- Approval duration: Within 30 minutes, you can get the Loan.
- Foreclosure: Canara Bank charges the borrower up to 0.50% of the outstanding principal debt in the event of a Gold Loan.
How Much Loan Can I Get Through PNB Gold Loan?
PNB Gold Loan Rate Per Gram – Update Jan 2021
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f 1st Jan 2021
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
About PNB Gold Loan
Punjab National Bank is one of the leading banks in India. The bank provides a vast array of financial products to the customers. One of their main products is a Gold loan. A Gold Loan is the best option available for the loan seekers at cheaper interest rates.
Gold is quite a valuable and precious metal in India. Its significance in our lives cannot be overlooked because every soul is connected to it emotionally. Nevertheless, what is the intent of keeping your Gold in a bankrupt drawer when it can support you in times of difficulty? Taking a Gold loan can serve you to overwhelm any problematic situation. Gold Loan is the most robust way to arrange money in a short compass.
- PNB Gold Loan Rate of Interest is 7.0% per annum.
- PNB Gold Loan Per Gram is Rs.5121.
- PNB Gold Loan Tenure is up to 36 months
- PNB Gold Loan processing fee is 0.7% + GST.
Know More – What happens when you don’t pay a Gold Loan?
PNB Gold Loan Eligibility
Gold Loan is a financial product provided by the bank which caters to your needs of short term or long term funds. It is easy to avail of commercial service provided by banks at low rates of interest and also requires minimal documentation for the same. Punjab National Bank (PNB) gives you the Loan amount within an hour of application as the valuation and approval process is quickly done, keeping in mind your urgency regarding the need for funds.
|Age||18-75 years of age|
|Employment Status||Salaried, Self-Employed|
|Gold Quality||Minimum 18 Carats|
|CIBIL Score||500 and above|
PNB Gold Loan Documents Required
Gold Loan or Loan Against Gold is a loan product offered to the borrowers by PNB wherein funds are provided for fulfilling the financial needs of the applicant. The gold ornaments of the applicant are kept as security by the bank in exchange for the funds. The entire Gold Loan process with PNB is hassle-free and easy to get with minimal documentation. The bank ensures the high security of your gold ornaments till the loan is closed.
|Photographs||2 Passport Size|
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)|
PNB Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
A Gold Loan can fulfil all your urgent short term and long term monetary requirements. The rate of interest that you will be charged with depends on the total loan amount as well as the quality/purity of the gold you are to keep as security with the bank. Gold Loan interest rates offered by PNB are lower in comparison to other loans because it is a fully secured loan.
|PNB Gold Loan Interest Rate||7% per annum|
|Processing Fee||0.7% of the Principal Loan Amount + GST|
|Late Repayment Charges||2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.|
Types of PNB Gold Loan
- Loan Against Gold – PNB offers a low rate of interest on the gold loan is 7% p.a.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture – To benefit the farmers from its loan scheme PNB offers a lower rate of interest on loan against gold for agriculture purposes, with flexible repayment options.
PNB Gold Loan Apply Online
Applying for the Gold Loan service is a hassle-free and straightforward process that can be done from the comfort of your home. You can do it online by visiting the bank’s official website and submitting a form with the necessary information. You can also :
- Visit Dialabank’s digital program, where you will only have to fill a piece of information without any registration.
- Our Contact Manager will talk to you and help you ultimately in the Gold Loan process and supervise you in accomplishing your budgetary necessities.
- You will get personalized help, providing you with the opportunity to analyze and get the best chance according to your demands without any special prices.
- Amidst Dialabank, you can compare the various proposals and plans from several banks based on funding administered and the rate of interest imposed for choosing the best loan opportunity for yourself.
PNB Gold Loan EMI Calculator
How to Pay Your PNB Gold Loan EMI?
Your PNB gold advance can be reimbursed in the following three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are a current record holder with PNB, Standing Instruction is the best method of r repayment. Your EMI sum will be charged automatically toward the finish of the month to month cycle from the PNB account you indicate.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This mode can be utilized if you have a non-PNB account and might want your EMIs to be charged consequently toward the finish of the month to month cycle from this record.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can submit post-dated EMI checks from a non-PNB account at your closest PNB Loan branch. A new arrangement of PDCs should be presented on time. It will be ideal if you note Post Dated Checks will be gathered non-ECS areas as it were.
- Know More – 4 Different Ways of Repaying Your Gold Loan
PNB Gold Loan Contact Number
Call 9878981144 and get instant help and approval for your PNB Gold Loan.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by PNB Gold Loan
- You need Gold jewellery of a minimum of 18 carats to take the loan and not more than 22 carats.
- The banks accept gold coins weighing less than 50 grams (In Total).
- Minted Gold coins are not treated as a legal form of gold to avail of the loan.
- The bank doesn’t accept gold in any raw form.
Know More – Gold Loan Per Gram
Uses of PNB Gold Loan
The funds acquired by availing the Gold Loan service can be used for several purposes such as:
- To finance any personal expenses such as a wedding, travel, payment of higher education fees, etc.
- For all your business needs, such as buying raw material, expansion of business, etc.
- You can also avail of a Gold Loan for agricultural purposes. Punjab National Bank offers lower rates of interest for Gold Loans that are used for agriculture or allied activities.
PNB Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
|Scheme||PNB Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme|
|Interest Rate||Starting at 7%|
|Least amount of Loan||Depends on the value of jewel|
|Loan period||Adjustment of advance sum inside 2 months from the date of reap of yields|
Benefits of PNB Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- PNB does not charge a large processing fee
- For 0.30% of the loan amount, Minimum of ₹ 300 is charged ranging for more than ₹25,000 – less than ₹ 5 lakh
- 0.28% of the credit sum, subject to at least Rs.1,500 applicable on more than Rs.5 lakh and less than Rs.1 crore
PNB Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
In PNB Gold loan, the loan amount is provided as an overdraft facility. It works as a Credit Card, where the Gold Loan Amount can be spent as per the choice of the borrower. The overall loan amount has a Credit/Loan Limit. In the Axis Bank Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the interest is charged only on the amount that is withdrawn
FAQs About PNB Gold Loan
✅ What is PNB Gold Loan?
It is a loan scheme available to meet urgent monetary requirements for anyone owning gold ornaments. Once your gold ornaments are pledged with the bank, the loan amount gets disbursed into your accounts within a few minutes.
✅ How can I get the Gold Loan from PNB?
You can receive a gold loan from either personally attending any of the gold loan branches of PNB near you, or apply online with Dialabank by solely filling an online form. Following your documentation is completed, the loan sum will be dispensed into your bank accounts.
✅ How much is the PNB Gold loan rate per gram?
Gold Loan by PNB has Rs.5,121 Rate Per Gram.
✅ How does PNB Gold Loan work?
This is an easy lending scheme through which you can avail of a loan by pledging your gold ornaments (18-24 carats) with the bank. On pledging the gold, the loan amount will be instantly credited into your account, which you can pay in the form of SIs, PDS, or EMI instalments.
✅ What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in PNB?
PNB Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7% per annum. It may vary depending on your eligibility requirements and your loan amount required.
✅ How to check Gold Loan status in PNB?
To check your gold loan status in PNB just follow the steps given below:
- Visit the PNB web page.
- Fill in your personal details to log in.
- Track the status of your loan.
✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in PNB?
You can calculate the interest on your Gold Loan by simply subtracting the borrowed amount from the payable loan amount. You can use Dialabank’s EMI Calculator which gives you the exact value of your payable amount.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail on Gold Loan from PNB?
You can avail of a maximum Gold Loan up to Rs 1 crore from PNB provided you fulfil the eligibility requirements.
✅ What is the loan tenure of PNB Bank Gold Loan?
The loan tenure for the Gold loan provided by PNB is from 3 months to 36 months.
✅ How much Processing Fee is applicable on PNB Gold Loan?
The processing fee applicable on a PNB Gold Loan is 0.7% + GST of the loan amount.
✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in PNB Gold Loan?
The prepayment charges in PNB Gold loan ranges up to 2% of the outstanding loan amount + GST.
✅ How to renew PNB Gold Loan Online?
To renew your PNB Gold Loan online you will need to visit your bank’s website to renew your gold loan. The gold pledged earlier is revalued, and the loan is then renewed for another tenure.
✅ How to Pay PNB Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay PNB Gold loan online using any of the modes available like net banking, m-banking, debit cards etc.
✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on PNB Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you cannot repay your PNB gold loan for 3 months the bank will remind you to repay the loan amount on time. If you continuously make loan defaults the bank will have all rights to sell your gold ornaments.
✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on PNB Gold Loan?
To apply for EMI Moratorium on PNB Gold loan you may contact the bank for your application. You can also visit the website of PNB and apply for the same.
✅ How to pay PNB Gold Loan through Credit Card?
You cannot pay PNB Gold loan through credit cards according to the Reserve Bank of India’s guidelines.
✅What is the Overdraft Scheme for PNB Gold Loan?
The Overdraft Scheme has a Credit/Loan Limit. PNB charges interest on the amount withdrawn/utilized.
✅What is the PNB Gold Loan closure procedure?
The Gold loan will automatically close after the payment is done in full.
✅What is the PNB customer care number?
9878981144 is the customer care number.
✅ What is Axis Bank Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
The Bank preclosure charges are 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
The gold loan tenure is 36 months
✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
The minimum gold loan tenure is 3 months.
✅What is the foreclosure procedure for PNB Gold Loan?
Punjab National Bank charges 0.50% of the principal amount as foreclosure charges.
Table of Contents
- 1 PNB Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
- 2 How Much Loan Can I Get Through PNB Gold Loan?
- 3 About PNB Gold Loan
- 4 PNB Gold Loan Eligibility
- 5 PNB Gold Loan Documents Required
- 6 PNB Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
- 7 Types of PNB Gold Loan
- 8 PNB Gold Loan Apply Online
- 9 PNB Gold Loan EMI Calculator
- 10 How to Pay Your PNB Gold Loan EMI?
- 11 PNB Gold Loan Contact Number
- 12 Gold Ornaments Accepted by PNB Gold Loan
- 13 Uses of PNB Gold Loan
- 14 PNB Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- 15 Benefits of PNB Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- 16 PNB Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
- 17 FAQs About PNB Gold Loan
- 17.1 ✅ What is PNB Gold Loan?
- 17.2 ✅ How can I get the Gold Loan from PNB?
- 17.3 ✅ How much is the PNB Gold loan rate per gram?
- 17.4 ✅ How does PNB Gold Loan work?
- 17.5 ✅ What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in PNB?
- 17.6 ✅ How to check Gold Loan status in PNB?
- 17.7 ✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in PNB?
- 17.8 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail on Gold Loan from PNB?
- 17.9 ✅ What is the loan tenure of PNB Bank Gold Loan?
- 17.10 ✅ How much Processing Fee is applicable on PNB Gold Loan?
- 17.11 ✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in PNB Gold Loan?
- 17.12 ✅ How to renew PNB Gold Loan Online?
- 17.13 ✅ How to Pay PNB Gold Loan Interest Online?
- 17.14 ✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on PNB Gold Loan for 3 months?
- 17.15 ✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on PNB Gold Loan?
- 17.16 ✅ How to pay PNB Gold Loan through Credit Card?
- 17.17 ✅What is the Overdraft Scheme for PNB Gold Loan?
- 17.18 ✅What is the PNB Gold Loan closure procedure?
- 17.19 ✅What is the PNB customer care number?
- 17.20 ✅ What is Axis Bank Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
- 17.21 ✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
- 17.22 ✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
- 17.23 ✅What is the foreclosure procedure for PNB Gold Loan?