UAN Member e-Sewa Portal
The EPFO e-Sewa Portal is the Employee Provident Fund Organisation’s official one-stop resource for EPF-related services such as checking EPF balances, previous and current employers, withdrawing funds from EPF accounts, and more. UAN Members must first register at the UAN Portal at https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ to gain access to these services. after which you can log in
How to Register at UAN Member Portal?
The Employee Provident Fund Organisation’s official one-stop resource for EPF-related services such as monitoring EPF balances, former and current employers, withdrawing funds from EPF accounts, and more is the EPFO e-Sewa Portal. To use these facilities, UAN members must first register with the UAN Portal at https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/. After that, you’ll be able to log in.
- After that, click “Get Authorization PIN” and fill out the form.
- Enter the PIN sent and unlock your UAN.
- You will get an SMS, a system-generated password that you can modify once you log in.
How to check your UAN Status?
Members will find out about their UAN status by following the steps below:
To begin, go to https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ and log in to the UAN portal. Now, go to the ‘Know your UAN Status’ section and press the ‘Know your UAN Status’ button.
- Enter your PF number, Member ID, PAN, or Aadhaar number next.
- Fill the details, including your date of birth, name, contact information, and captcha code.
- After that, select ‘Get Authorization Pin’ from the drop-down list.
- Finally, enter the OTP and press the ‘Validate OTP and receive UAN’ button.
- On your mobile number, you will now receive a UAN number.
UAN Member e-SEWA Portal Login Process
Follow the steps to access the UAN Member e-SEWA Portal.
- Go to https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ to access the UAN Member e-Sewa Portal.
- In the login line, enter your UAN Number and press Forgot Password to reset your password.
- After changing your password, log in to the UAN Portal by entering your UAN Number, Password, and Captcha Code and clicking Sign In.
UAN Member e-Sewa Portal Services
On its e-Sewa Portal, the UAN Registration activation provides the following services:
Members will display four different types of information on the e-Sewa Portal.
The UAN Member Login Portal offers the following services through its e-Sewa Portal:
On the e-Sewa Platform, members will view four different types of information.
Service History: The ‘Service Details’ section of the website based to learn more about their past or current employer. This segment contains information on the following topics.
- Name of the Member Member ID Name of the Establishment
- Date of EPF Membership
- EPF Expiration Date
- Date of EPS Membership (Employee Pension Scheme)
- EPS Expiration Date (Employee Pension Scheme)
- Joined the FPS on
- FPS Expiration Date (Family Pension Scheme)
By logging into the UAN Member Portal, members can also access their UAN Card. The UAN Card, which includes information such as the employee’s Unique Account Number, name, father/name, husband’s KYC, QR code, and date stamp, is addressed to the PF office at the time of offline withdrawal or transfer funds.
EPF Passbook: The EPF Passbook provides details about the employee and employer contributions. While members can access Passbook via the View tab, the feature is not available on the portal. Members must log in to the EPFO’s official web portal to access their Passbook.
UAN Members can change and control the following resources under the Manage tab. Members may edit basic contact details such as their phone number and email address. To change your phone number, go to the Manage section, click Change Contact Information, and then enter your new phone number. An authorization pin sent to the new number.
Your phone number changed after you enter the pin in the space given. On the UAN Member Portal, you can update a new email ID using the same procedure.
Members can also update their KYC details on the e-Sewa Portal, such as their bank account, PAN number, Aadhar Card, and so on. You must have additional documentation to correct the records, which the employer must check.
On the e-Sewa Portal, members can access the following online services.
Statement of Claim (Forms 31, 19, and 10C): You may request a partial or complete withdrawal of your PF account in this section. Members should apply a Composite form, which consists of three forms: Form 31,19, and 10 C, according to the revised guidelines. Your UAN must be connected to your Aadhar number to claim funds.
Members can switch money from one PF account to another by moving funds. To do so, your KYC information updated on the website, and your previous and current bank information, including the IFSC code, must be entered into the UAN database.
Members may also monitor their EPF Claim’s status under the ‘Track Claim Status’ section if they have requested one.
UAN Customer Care
UAN Members should contact the UAN Customer Service team for any assistance with their EPF Accounts using the contact information below.
|Toll-Free Help Desk Number||1800 11 8005|
|Help Desk Services Timings||9:15 AM to 5:45 PM|
Visit the UAN Member e Sewa Portal and log in with your UAN and password to connect your Aadhar Number to your UAN. Now, under the Manage tab, select KYC details to connect your Aadhaar to your UAN.
✅ How Do I Reset My UAN Member Portal Password?
To reset or update your UAN Member Portal password, go to the login section and press Forgot Password, then enter your UAN and Captcha code. Now, press Submit after entering the OTP sent to your registered mobile number. Finally, login to the UAN portal with your new password.
✅ Is it possible for a member to register for access to their account on the e-Sewa portal?
Yes, under the display tab, members can see information about their UAN (Universal Account Number), Employer Details, Member ID, Personal Details, or UAN Card. They must first register on the e-Sewa Portal in order to access the details of this information.
✅ Is it possible for a member to register on the e-Sewa portal to gain access to his or her account?
Yes, members can view information about their UAN (Universal Account Number), Employer Details, Member ID, Personal Details, or UAN Card under the show tab. To access the details of this information, they must first register on the e-Sewa Portal.
Table of Contents
- 1 UAN Member e-Sewa Portal
- 2 How to Register at UAN Member Portal?
- 3 How to check your UAN Status?
- 4 UAN Member e-SEWA Portal Login Process
- 5 UAN Member e-Sewa Portal Services
- 6 UAN Customer Care
- 6.1 FAQs
- 6.2 ✅ What is the procedure for linking a UAN to an Aadhaar card or number?
- 6.3 ✅ How Do I Reset My UAN Member Portal Password?
- 6.4 ✅ Is it possible for a member to register for access to their account on the e-Sewa portal?
- 6.5 ✅ Is it possible for a member to register on the e-Sewa portal to gain access to his or her account?