Manappuram Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
|Manappuram Gold Loan Interest Rate||Starting 7% per annum|
|Manappuram Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
||Manappuram Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621|
|Manappuram Maximum Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1.5 crore|
|Manappuram Minimum Loan Amount||Up to 75% LTV|
|Manappuram Gold Requirement||18 Carat – 22 carat|
|Manappuram Gold Loan Processing Fee||1% of the Principal Loan Amount or Rs. 1000 (Whichever Is Higher)|
|Manappuram Prepayment Charges||Nil|
|Manappuram Repayment Tenure||15 months to 36 Months|
|Manappuram Gold Loan Schemes||Bullet Payment Scheme, EMI Scheme|
Manappuram Finance Limited issues a Gold Loan per gram rate of ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621 in line with the current gold rate. The best Manappuram Gold Loan Rate per gram is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621 for 22 Carat gold, measured at a maximum 75% loan to value, and the average gold price for the last one month for 22-carat is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621.
- The interest rate ranges from 7 percent to 29 percent. The rate is determined by the weight and purity of the gold, the loan-to-value ratio, the borrower’s profile, and other factors.
- The maximum amount of finance available is Rs. 1 crore. The NBFC even provides low-interest loans starting at Rs. 1,000.
- The loan term ranges from one day to 12-months.
- The lowest EMI amount per Rs. 1 lakh is Rs. 8,885 for a 12-month term at a 12% interest rate.
- For loan applications and repayments, Manappuram Finance ltd have an online application.
- Concessional interest rates are levied on gold loan schemes for specific purposes.
- The customer service is world-class, with a reputation for responding quickly to inquiries.
- Disbursement occurs within a few hours of loan approval. The loan amount is transferred to the borrower’s bank account.
- There are no up-front fees. As a result, you can prepay and foreclose the loan at any time without incurring penalties.
- The processing fee is Rs. 10. However, you can pay it when the loan is paid off.
- Free insurance cover for gold articles.
- Instant approval with minimum documentation and paper-less transaction from the mobile application.
- A person can avail Loan of up to Rs. 5 crores against gold or gold ornaments.
- Instead of charging on on a monthly or yearly basis, The interest rate is charged on the number of days for which the gold loan is availed.
- For acceptance, Gold Jewellery should be made of 18 K gold or more.
- The tenure of the loan is dependent on the chosen scheme. It can range from 3 months to a year.
- Partial payments of loans are accepted. This can be used to reduce the interest burden/stress.
Introduction to Manappuram Gold Loan
Manappuram Finance Ltd is based in Kerala which has various branches across the country. Manappuram has the best rates and customer service. Manappuram Gold Loan is a secured loan where one has to keep gold as collateral. Manappuram gold loan offers up to 1 crore amount in gold loan. Various Gold Loan Schemes are being offered by the bank with low-interest rates and higher tenure periods for repayments. . Annualized gold loan interest rates are about 22% p.a., while short-term gold loan interest rates vary from 14% to 26% depending on various factors.
Manappuram Gold Loan Details
- Loan Purpose – The loan sum can be used to meet immediate financial needs such as financial emergencies, higher education, marriage, purposes, or other needs.
- Amount of Loan approved – Manappuram gold loans are available in amounts ranging up to Rs. 25 lakh.
- Repayment Period – The repayment period begins at 15 months and will last up to 36 months.
- Manappuram Gold Loan Interest Rate – The interest rate on the Manappuram gold loan begins at 7.00% per annum.
- Manappuram Gold Loan per Gram – The rate for an Manappuram gold loan per gramme id Rs ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621.
- Gold Items – A gold loan will be granted in exchange for gold ornaments and coins. The pledged gold products are stored in a secure location.
|Processing Fee||1% + GST|
|Insurance Charges or Valuation fee||Rs 500 + GST|
|Penalty||2% p.m on the overdue amount|
Charges Associated with the Manappuram Gold Loan:
|Postage Charges||Rs.10 to Rs.30|
|Advertisement||Rs.50 and Rs.175 if you are a resident of Karnataka|
|Delivery of Gold against Lost Pawn Ticket||Rs.75 to Rs.100|
|Statement of Accounts||Up to Rs.25|
|Gold Processing Charge||During loan settlement – Rs.10
Additional processing fee on repledge – 0.07% of new pledge value
|Custody Charge for Nil Balance Accounts||Up to 180 days – Rs.2
After 180 days – Rs.100 plus proportionate extra charge for each day thereafter
Manappuram Gold Loan Comparison With Other Banks
|Particulars||Manappuram||SBI Gold Loan||HDFC Bank|
|Interest Rate||7.0% per annum||7.50% – 7.50%||9.90% – 17.55%|
|Processing Fees||Up to 1% of the loan amount, minimum Rs. 750||0.50% of the loan amount, minimum Rs. 500||1.50% of the loan amount|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 36 months||3 months to 36 months||3 months to 24 months|
|Loan Amount||Up to ₹ 1.5 crore||₹ 20,000 to ₹ 20 Lakh||₹ 25,000 to ₹ 50 Lakh|
|Foreclosure Charges||Up to 1% of the outstanding amount||Nil||Nil after 3 months|
|Lowest EMI Per Lakh||₹ 8,792 per lakh||₹ 3,111 per lakh||₹ 4,610 per lakh|
Manappuram Gold Loan Explanation
Manappuram gold loan can be availed to meet an urgent need for cash by pledging one’s gold ornaments or gold coins as collateral. A Gold loan is one of the quickest and easiest ways of borrowing money and can be availed by any existing customer of the Manappuram as well as new borrowers. With Manappuram, you will not only be able to avail of the gold loan easily but it will also be at a competitive interest rate.
Types of Manappuram Finance Limited Jewel Loans
Here are a few popular gold schemes by the NBFC:
Online Gold Loan (OGL):
The NBFC launched the OGL scheme in 2016. The scheme is built around an overdraft facility. Once you have placed the gold with the company, you can take out a loan, repay the interest, and adjust the pledge as needed. If you have idle gold, the loan plan helps to protect the asset while also providing funds. The service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
(i) It is completely safe because the ornaments are entirely insured.
(ii) Track the account statement by downloading the OGL mobile app.
(iii) Take advantage of easy liquidity and funds at your disposal.
(iv) Use your mobile device to conduct paperless transactions
(v) You can repay interest as you see fit.
SMS Gold Loan (SGL):
You can even get a loan against gold via SMS. But first, you must pledge gold jewellery at a Manappuram branch of your choice. The service is available at all branches, including the country’s Tier 3 and Tier 4 cities. As a result, even the unbanked and economically disadvantaged population can obtain the loan. To apply for a loan, go to the branch. You don’t need a smartphone or internet to get the money. However, you must send an SMS from the registered mobile number. Following verification, the loan amount will be deposited into your registered bank account.
Gold Loan at your door:
Tips To Get Jewel Loan From Manappuram Fast
- Manappuram accepts both hallmarked and non-hallmarked jewellery in exchange for money. However, you can get the highest gold loan per gram for any hallmark jewellery, because it reduces the chances of under-valuation by the valuer.
- Manappuram can adjust the price of 22-carat gold for the purity of gold. Therefore, one should also try to borrow against jewellery of higher purity because it fetches the highest amount for a gold loan.
- Manappuram will calculate the net weight of the jewellery to calculate the amount of loan against the gold you can get. You can always try to choose jewellery that has minimum gems and stones. Most of the banks will reduce the weight of gems and stones from the total weight of the jewellery. But Manappuram will rely on the report of its gold valuer to calculate the net weight. Higher the weight of gems and stones in jewellery, lower the net weight and value of jewellery which results in a lower amount of gold loan you can are eligible to get.
What Type of Gold can be used to secure a Gold Loan?
A Gold loan can be secured by gold valuables which can be in form of jewellery, coins, statues, etc. A Bank accepts gold ornaments weighing more than 50 grams and weighing 18 to 24 carats. The Gold loan is approved on the market value of gold which you are keeping as a mortgage.
Advantages Of Manappuram Jewel Loan
There are some advantages of the Manappuram Gold Loan:
- Manappuram Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7% per annum and reasonable in contrast to other services; this is the reason why most of the customers prefer this service.
- The documentation process is straightforward. Less documentation is required in a gold loan.
- It only consists of one ID proof, one residence proof (Aadhaar card, etc.), and two passport size photographs.
- You can check the specific document requirements on Manappuram Gold App as well.
- If you fulfil the eligibility criteria of the Manappuram Gold Loan then, it is disbursed very quickly that is in a day.
- Manappuram gold loan provides an amount that is as high as Rupees 1.5 Crore.
- The Bank charges about 0.50% of the principal amount as Foreclosure charges.
You can call on 9878981144 to avail the Best Deals and Offers on Gold Loan.
How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Per Gram in Manappuram?
Manappuram Gold Loan Per Gram Rate – Jan 22 2022
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f Jan 22 2022
Everything About Manappuram Jewel Loan
Gold is one of the most acknowledged metals in our country. Thus, a sizeable majority of people own ornaments of Gold. Over the past decade, people not only buy Gold as a tradition but also to keep it as security which they can exchange or pledge in times of need this is the reason why the service of Gold Loan is the fastest growing amongst the other financial products.
Manappuram Finance Ltd or MAFIL is a Non-Banking Finance Company in India which was set up in 1949. Some of the financial products of this Company are, namely, Gold Loans, Money Transfers, SME Finance, and Commercial Vehicle Loans. Furthermore, this Company is serving people for the last 71 years, so there is no risk of fraud. Also, Manappuram Finance has more than 3200 branches all over the country. Manappuram Finance provides a gold loan at a shallow rate of interest. Also, the customer can avail of a Gold Loan by Manappuram Gold Loan App to avail more.
Manappuram Gold Loan is a service in which gold ornaments are used as collateral in return for the loan amount. Manappuram Gold Loan Interest Rates are low in comparison to other services like personal loans, as it is a secured service. Also, this Loan is provided for a given tenure, which means if the applicant is not able to repay the Loan in that preset period. Then, the gold ornaments kept with the lending institution are confiscated.
Manappuram Jewel Loan Interest Rate:
Lowest Gold Loan Interest Rate in Manappuram is 7%. Various factors are considered by Manappuram to calculate interest on a Gold loan. Manappuram’s existing customers get a gold loan at the best rates compared to the new customers.
The other details are given below:
- The interest rate on a Manappuram Finance gold loan begins at 7.00%. The annual interest rate can reach up to 29 percent.
- The interest is calculated on the daily outstanding balance in the loan account.
- The calculation is based on the agreed-upon rate.
- The interest rate is set in stone. As a result, the loan’s EMI will remain fixed throughout its term.
- The rate is determined by the purity and weight of the gold, the loan amount, the length of the loan, and other factors.
- One can obtain loans for businesses, start-ups, and farming at reduced interest rates.
- Penal interest is charged at a rate of 3% per year. This is the contracted rate multiplied by 300 basis points. The rate applies to the amount owed until the account is closed or regularised.
Manappuram Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
Gold Loan is a commercial commodity granted by Manappuram, which provides to your requirements of short-term or long-term reserves. It is easy to avail of monetary assistance presented by Manappuram at low rates of interest and also wants minimum documentation similarly. Manappuram provides you with the Loan expense within an hour of administration as the appraisal and approval process is swiftly done, keeping in mind your seriousness regarding the need for repositories.
Manappuram Finance Gold Loan Eligibility Calculation
It would be best if you were thorough with the information about the eligibility criteria for a gold loan. Furthermore, gold weight per gram is taken into consideration to calculate eligibility for a Manappuram Gold Loan. The rate per gram of gold gives an approximate amount to avail against the jewellery/coins/ bricks/ accessories made of gold.
- The Manappuram gold loan rate per gram is decided based on the purity of the gold provided.
- Manappuram Finance Ltd provides a gold loan according to the latest gold prices. Gold
prices for today are
- It is calculated at a maximum loan-to-value ratio of 75% for purity levels ranging from 18 to 22 carats.
Primary Eligibility Criteria For Availing a Gold Loan:
|Age||18 – 70 years of age|
|Occupation Status||Salaried, Self-Employed|
|Gold Quality||Minimum 18 Carats (10 grams)|
Manappuram Jewel Loan Documents Required
You need Minimal Basic documentation for applying for a Manappuram Gold Loan. The list of the required documents is given below:
|Photographs||2 Passport Size|
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)|
Manappuram Gold Loan Repayment Schemes:
To meet your various product requirements, Manappuram offers various gold loan products. These include loans with different repayment options.
Manappuram Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges
A Gold Loan can accomplish all your critical short-term and long time financial obligations. The rate of interest that you will be imposed with depends on the entire loan value as well as the state/purity of the Gold you are to have as collateral with the Bank. The lowest Gold Loan interest rate given by the Bank is more economical in comparison to other loans because it is a completely secured loan.
Manappuram charges some additional fees along with the rate of interest in some cases, which are:
|Manappuram Gold Loan Interest Rate
|Interest Rate||7% per annum|
|Processing Fee||Rs. 10|
You can call on 9878981144 to avail of the Best Deals and Offers on Manappuram Gold Loan.
Manappuram Finance Gold Loan EMI Calculation:
You can access the free-of-cost loan EMI calculator on DialaBank. This calculator calculates the EMI amount readily once you enter the details in the calculator, such as the loan amount, rate of interest, and tenure. The lowest EMI charged by the NBFC for Rs. 1 lakh counted on 12 months tenure and the 12% interest rate is Rs.8,792.
Manappuram gold loan EMI calculator works on the following formula:
E = P x r x (1+r) ^n/((1+r) ^n – 1)
- E is the EMI to pay every month
- P is the original amount borrowed
- R is the applicable interest rate
- Outstanding loan amount
- The opening balance
- Equated monthly instalment
- A breakup of both principal borrower and interest amount
- N is the tenure in months
The EMI calculator informs you about the monthly instalment amount as well as the total interest amount payable over the entire tenure. You can change or Swap the details according to your convenience as per the flexibility of your pe monthly EMI payment.
Types Of Manappuram Jewel Loan
|Scheme Name||Loan Tenure||The maximum amount permitted per customer|
|GL-DS Scheme||90 Days||The minimum loan value is Rs.5,000/- and the Maximum loan value is Rs. 30,000/-|
|GL-SY Scheme||90 Days||Maximum loan amount limited to Rs. 100,000/-|
|Privilege Loan||90 Days||Subject to individual exposure limit fixed|
|Express Gold Loan Plus||180 Days|
|Super Loan Plus||270 Days|
|Samadhan Plus||365 Days|
|Swarna Shakthi (GL-SX)||90 Days|
|GL B1+N||90 Days||Subject to individual exposure limit fixed (Minimum Loan value for B1+N: 2 Lakhs, B1-N: 5 Lakhs, B2+: 10 Lakhs & H3+: 25 Lakhs)|
|GL B1-N||90 Days|
|GL B2+||90 Days|
|GL H3+||90 Days|
|Business Loan (GL BL)||90 Days||Minimum Loan value: 50 Lakhs.|
|GL B4+||90 Days||Subject to individual exposure limit fixed|
Manappuram Gold Loan Apply Online
You can apply for a gold loan online. The process of application is straightforward. There are a few steps to apply for a gold loan.
- Visit our website Dialabank.com
- The loan seeker has to fill a form Online with current information.
- You will get a call from our Relationship Manager to clear all doubts and to assist you in the entire process of the Loan.
- You can check your eligibility for further clarification of the approval of a loan.
- Submit all the documents required as proof in the Bank.
- The Loan is approved in some minutes and disbursed within a day.
- You can also directly call us at 9878981144
How To Pay Manappuram Gold Loan EMI
Manappuram provides good repayment schemes to the customers availing of a gold loan. There are three ways of repaying the loan amount, that is, Term Loan, EMI, and Overdraft facility. You can check about how to pay the Manappuram gold loan online.
- Term Loan: In this repayment scheme, the applicant has to pay only the interest rate during the loan tenure. After the completion of the loan period, the applicant has to pay the principal amount of the loan.
- EMI Facility: In the EMI selection, the candidate has to give a set quantity that consists of both interest rate and a portion of the principal amount for the complete security of the Loan.
- Overdraft Facility: In this facility, the candidate can experience liquidity anytime. That is, the candidate has to give the rate of interest solely for the expense that he has adopted from the entire distributed amount.
Also, the Company provides the customers with a facility of Manappuram Online Payment. Through this, you can pay the amount at the comfort of your home.
Manappuram Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate||5 Yrs||4 Yrs||3 Yrs|
- Gold Loan EMI Calculator is an online tool that can be accessed by individuals to calculate the EMI against the gold loan they plan to avail against the self-owned gold.
- The gold ornaments have to be kept as security with the lender until the loan is fully reimbursed.
- Gold Loan EMI calculator can help the applicant to get approx.
- EMI Calculator can try different rates of interest and reimbursement tenure offered by financial institutions.
Manappuram Gold Loan Contact Number
Call 9878981144 and get answers to all your queries regarding Gold Loan. Also, you can compare and get the best deals and offers on Gold Loan from different banks throughout the country by calling on the given number.
Gold Ornaments Accepted For Manappuram Gold Loan
- The quality of your Gold should be 18 carats to 22 carats. The Gold of 24 carats is not accepted.
- Manappuram accepts all types of gold jewellery.
- Minted coins are not accepted.
- You should have a minimum of 10 grams of Gold.
- You cannot get a gold loan on raw Gold.
- Gold bricks are also not accepted.
Uses Of Manappuram Gold Loan
- You can use this amount of Loan to fulfil any of your personal needs.
- The loan amount can be used for wedding purposes.
- You can use this Gold for education purposes.
- You can use this money for your business.
- You can buy a car using this amount of Loan.
- Manappuram Gold Loan allows you to use the loan amount for medical purposes as well.
Manappuram Agricultural Gold Loan Scheme
|Scheme||Manappuram Agricultural Gold Loan Scheme|
|Interest Rate||Starting at 7% per annum|
|Least amount of Loan||Depends on the value of gold|
|Loan period||Adjustment of advance sum inside 2 months from the date of reap of yields|
Benefits Of Manappuram Agricultural Gold Loan Scheme
- For 0.30% of the loan amount, a Minimum of ₹ 300 is charged ranging from more than ₹25,000 – less than ₹ 5 lakh
- 0.28% of the credit sum, subject to at least Rs.1,500 applicable on more than Rs.5 lakh and less than Rs.1 crore
Manappuram Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
In the Manappuram Gold loan, the loan amount is offered as an overdraft facility. It is offered as a Credit Card, where the Gold Loan Amount is spent as per the choice of the borrower. The overall loan amount has a Credit/Loan Limit. The interest is charged only on the amount that is withdrawn/utilized.
Manappuram Gold Loan Highlights
|Age||18 – 75 years|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs. 10,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore|
|Manappuram Gold Loan Interest Rate||7% per annum onwards|
|Loan Tenure||From 6 months to 36 months.|
|Gold Items accepted||Jewellery and gold coins sold by banks|
|Manappuram Gold Loan Processing Charges||0.85% of the loan amount|
How Does Manappuram Gold Loan work, Here’s An Example
The suitability of the gold loan is determined based on the purity of gold, LTV, and its weight. Suppose Mr A and his two friends Mr B and Mr C have different gold values for different purity. Mr A has 50 grams of gold per 22-carat purity. Mr B has 60 grams of gold in 20 carats of purity and Mr C has 70 grams of gold in purity or 22 carats. They approached the Manappuram to get a gold loan. The price used to calculate the suitability of their gold loan according to the high 85% LTV will vary with the purity of the gold and therefore, will lead to the validity of the gold loan.
Applying Through DialaBank Website?
You can apply for Gold Loan by just visiting the Dial-a-Bank website and choosing from several loan options. The online process of applying for a Gold Loan is quite an easy and time-saving process. You are provided with several options for checking various bank’s eligibility and Gold Loan EMI Calculator. It’s always wised to compare and take the best deal and we help you with that.
You can apply For a Gold loan by following these simple steps-
Step 1- Visit DialaBank official website and fill in your details and basic information related to the loan.
Step 2- A representative from Dial-a-Bank will call you shortly and guide you through the Gold Loan process and verify the Gold Loan eligibility factors and requirements for the loan.
Step 3- Our representative will notify you about the eligible lenders for you and several Gold Loan offers.
Step 4- If you are eligible and willing, our representative will schedule a branch visit with the bank.
Step 5- You should submit the relevant documents and gold jewellery to the branch to be mortgaged. The gold loan lender will determine whether to sanction or deny your loan after the documents are checked and the eligibility conditions are met. If the loan is approved, you will receive a sanction letter outlining the main loan terms, such as the interest rate, processing cost, tenure, and prepayment penalties, etc.
Step 6- The bank will safeguard your Gold as per the RBI guidelines and the approved loan amount will be credited to your bank account in a short while.
Why avail loan from DialaBank
- Fast Processing, Online Application
- Bank-Unbiased Advice
- No Unsolicited Phone Calls
- Complimentary Service and Immediate Response
- Online application and Quick processing
- Transparent Terms & Conditions
- There are no hidden fees.
Branches of Manappuram Gold Loan:
|Bangalore, Karnataka||Door No. 16/2, Ist Floor, Jaya Mansion, Sadashiva Mudaliyar Road, Nr. H.P Petrol Pump, Opp. Liberty Tailor’s, Ulsoor, Bangalore – 560 008
Door No: 1082/9, Ist Floor, S.P Complex, Above South Indian Bank, Triveni Road, Nr. Yeswanthpura Circle, Yeswanthpur, Bangalore – 560022
Bangalore Shivajinagar Room No. 125/128, Ground Floor, Chicku Bazar Road, Nr. Shivaji Circle, Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore – 560 061
Ramamurthy Nagar Room No. 10, Ist Floor, Dasappa layout, Opp. Manipal Nursing Home, Above Surya Bakery, Nr. Petra Park, Ramamurthy Nagar, Bangalore – 560 016
Ist Floor, Shaik Ali Complex, 3rd Cross, No. 3/6-5, 3/6-6, Nr. Ayyapa Temple, Opp. Cauvery Nursing Home, Koramangala, 2nd Block, Madivala (P.O), Bangalore – 560 068
|Chennai, Tamil Nadu||Door No. 84/2, Brindavan Apartment, Ground Floor, Eldams Road, Teynampet, Chennai – 600 018
Shop No. 528, NSK Nagar, IIIrd Avenue Main Road, Annanagar, Chennai – 600 106
Vadapalani 304, Ist Floor, V.K.K. Complex, Arcot Road, Opp. Jains Eiffel Gardens, Vadapalani, Chennai – 600 026
Room No. 545/750, Ist Floor, T.H. Road, Nr. Maharani Theatre, Old Washermanpet, Chennai – 600 021
Tambaram 43, Ist Floor, M.R. Theatre Building, Opp. Tambaram Railway Station, West Tambaram, Chennai – 600 044
|Delhi, Delhi||Building No-6780, Ground floor, Galli no-3, Block No-10, Deshbandhu Gupta Road, Dev Nagar ,Karol bagh, New Delhi – 110005
Tilak Nagar Metro Piller No. 528, Plot No. 1/8, Tilak Nagar – 110 018
Kalkaji Ist Floor, 1/16, Nr. Maharshi Valmiki Mandhir, Kalkaji – 110 019
Lakshmi Nagar Lower Ground Floor, Room No. 1/15 Lalith Park, Near Karnataka Bank, Lakshmi Nagar – 110 092
Rohini Flat No. 383 & 384, Pocket – E-16, Ist Floor, Sector-8, Rohini, North Delhi – 110 085
|Kolkata, West Bengal||Bow Bazar Building No. 213 A, IInd Floor, B.B. Ganguly Street, Kolkata – 700 012
Dunlop Bridge Holding No. 47, 139/A/18 Street B T Road, Ist Floor, Dunlop Bridge, Bara Nagar, Kolkatta -108, 24-Parganas, Barackpur – 700 108
Ram Lal Bazar Building No. 1/28 A, Ist Floor, Neli Nagar Colony, Ram Lal Bazar, Kolkata – 700 078
Bidhan Sarani 10/A, Ist Floor, Bidhan Sarani Road, Bidhan Sarani P.O., Near Vidhya Sagar College, Opp. Bina Cinema, Kolkata – 700 006
Takurpukur Building No. 207B, Ist Floor, No. 8, Bakhrahat Road Takurpukur Bazar, Pampa Oil Mill, Takurpukur P.O., Kolkata – 700 063
|Mumbai, Maharashtra||Sakinaka Sagar, Plazio Building Co-OP Society Limited, Ground Floor, C T S No: 721/721 A, Mohali Gaon, Sakinaka Junction, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri, East Mumbai, Mumbai – 400 072
Ghatkopar Flat No. 101-C, Trimurti Aarket, L.B.S. Marg, Near Sarodaya Hospital, Ghatkopar (W) Mumbai – 400 086
Malad Ahimsa Terrace, Ground Floor, Door No-5,6,7, New Link Road, Chincholi, Malad, Mumbai – 400 064
Vikhroli Gala No. 10, Ground Floor, Indraprastha Industrial Estate, L.B.S. Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai – 400 083
Powai Mumbai Shop No. 1,2,3, & 4, Ground Floor, Red House, Opp. IIT Market, Padmavathidevi Road, Powai, Mumbai – 400 076
FAQs About Manappuram Gold Loan
✅ What is Manappuram Gold Loan
Manappuram gold loan is a loan against gold ornaments within minutes. You can avail of a maximum loan amount of 1.5 crores depending on the weight and purity of your Gold. They offer several different schemes based on your needs. Check Manappuram Per Gram Gold Loan with Dialabank.
✅ How can I get a Gold Loan from Manappuram?
You can get a Gold Loan from Manappuram by visiting the nearest branch with your gold ornaments, or you can apply online at Dialabank from the comfort of your home to avail personalized assistance, lower rates, and the best deals.
✅ How to Apply for Manappuram Gold Loan?
You can compare the gold loan details by each bank and NBFC on our website to know the best option, as well as get details of the Manappuram gold loan on this page to make an informed decision.
- Offline Application Process: You’ll have to talk to their customer representatives by going to their branch office and filling the loan application form. After that, You need to submit all necessary documents and get the gold evaluated. After verification of documents and jewellery valuation, a loan amount, rate of interest, and tenure will be fixed and informed to you. The disbursal of funds would be quick, like within few hours, particularly on the same day of the loan approval.
- Online Application Process: You can also apply for the gold loan by Manappuram Online Via our website. You will find the loan application form on either of these platforms. Proceed to submit a soft copy of the required documents with the duly filled application form. After you submit the form, a customer care executive will get in touch with you shortly and guide you ahead. You can also call on the number: 9878981144. Disbursal will be real quick.
✅ What is Manappuram Gold Loan Rate Per Gram today?
Manappuram Gold Loan 1 Gram Rate Today is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621.
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Manappuram?
This amount varies depending on the purity of your pledged Gold. You can avail of a Gold Loan amount of up to 1.5 crores.
✅ How does Manappuram Gold Loan work?
Manappuram Gold Loan is a lending scheme that allows you to get a loan against your pledged gold ornaments. Once your pledges ornaments are valued and your documents approved the loan amount will be instantly disbursed into your bank accounts.
✅ What is Manappuram Gold Loan Interest Rate?
The Lowest Gold Loan interest rate in Manappuram is 7% per annum. The interest rate in Manappuram depends on the purity of your Gold; the loan amount tendered, LTV ratio, and tenure of the Loan.
✅ How to check Gold Loan status in Manappuram?
You can check the gold loan status in Manappuram by visiting the Manappuram Customer eService Portal and logging in to keep yourself updated on all the details regarding your Gold Loan. You can also download the Manappuram OGL app to avail of these services at your fingertips.
✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Manappuram?
To calculate the gold loan interest in Manappuram use Dialabank’s EMI calculator and find out the interest to be paid. It is free and easy to use.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail of on Gold Loan from Manappuram?
The maximum gold loan from Manappuram that can be availed is up to Rs 1.5 crores.
✅ What is the loan tenure of the Manappuram Gold Loan?
The Loan tenure of the Manappuram Gold Loan ranges from 15 months to 36 months and can also be renewed for a longer-term.
✅ How much Processing Fee applies to Manappuram Gold Loan?
A processing fee of 1% of the total principal amount of Rs. 1000 whichever amongst these is higher, is charged on Manappuram Gold Loan.
✅ What are the renewal charges for Gold Loan in Manappuram?
The charged for the renewal of the Manappuram Gold Loan is NIL.
✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in Manappuram Gold Loan?
The charges for prepayment in the Manappuram gold loan are up to 1% of the principal amount along with some other additional charges which are conveyed to the applicant beforehand.
✅ How to renew Gold Loan with Manappuram?
Renew your Manappuram Gold Loan by visiting the nearest branch or through their mobile app. You will be required first to pay all your overdue amounts and close your existing Loan before the terms and conditions for new tenure are updated based upon the current market rates.
✅ How to Pay Manappuram Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay for your Manappuram Gold Loan at Manappuram’s online payment portal by using net banking, debit cards, or through your Paytm account using Paytm Wallet or UPI.
✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on Manappuram Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you do not pay the interest on the Manappuram gold loan for 3 months you may be liable to face legal actions. If the full repayment of the loan along with interest and charges is not made within the period of the creditor within any such period as demanded by the Company, the Company will have the right to sell or dispose of the Gold through public auction at the risk and cost of the Borrower.
✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Manappuram Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on your Manappuram Gold Loan online by visiting the nearest branch and applying for the same. This procedure cannot be done online and is valid for a specific set of Loans only.
✅ How to pay Manappuram Gold Loan through Credit Card?
You cannot pay Manappuram Gold Loan through Credit Card as per RBI’s guidelines.
✅ What is Manappuram Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme?
Manappuram’s Overdraft Scheme has a Credit/Loan Limit. Axis bank charges interest on the amount withdrawn/utilized.
✅ What is the Manappuram Gold Loan closure procedure?
The Gold loan will automatically close after the payment is completely done in full.
✅ What is the Manappuram customer care number?
9878981144 is the customer care number
✅ What are Manappuram Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
The Bank preclosure charges are 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
✅ What is the maximum Manappuram Gold Loan tenure?
The maximum gold loan tenure is of 36 months
✅ What is the minimum Manappuram Gold Loan tenure?
The minimum Gold Loan tenure with Manappuram is 15 months.
News about Manappuram Gold Loan
Gold loans will remain as a major portfolio in FY22 also: VP Nandakumar, Manappuram Finance
VP Nandakumar believes that the demand for gold loans will remain high throughout the financial year of 2022.
Buy Manappuram Finance; target price of Rs 220: IDBI Capital
Manappuram Finance’s non-gold portfolio grew by 4 percent in the last two quarters after being affected by the lockdown.
Table of Contents
- 1 Manappuram Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
- 2 Manappuram Finance Limited issues a Gold Loan per gram rate of ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621 in line with the current gold rate. The best Manappuram Gold Loan Rate per gram is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621 for 22 Carat gold, measured at a maximum 75% loan to value, and the average gold price for the last one month for 22-carat is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621.
- 3 Introduction to Manappuram Gold Loan
- 4 Manappuram Gold Loan Details
- 5 Manappuram Gold Loan Explanation
- 6 Types of Manappuram Finance Limited Jewel Loans
- 7 Tips To Get Jewel Loan From Manappuram Fast
- 8 What Type of Gold can be used to secure a Gold Loan?
- 9 How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Per Gram in Manappuram?
- 10 Everything About Manappuram Jewel Loan
- 11 Manappuram Jewel Loan Interest Rate:
- 12 Manappuram Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 13 Manappuram Jewel Loan Documents Required
- 14 Manappuram Gold Loan Repayment Schemes:
- 15 Manappuram Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges
- 16 Manappuram Finance Gold Loan EMI Calculation:
- 17 Types Of Manappuram Jewel Loan
- 18 Manappuram Gold Loan Apply Online
- 19 How To Pay Manappuram Gold Loan EMI
- 20 Manappuram Gold Loan EMI Calculator
- 21 Manappuram Gold Loan Contact Number
- 22 Gold Ornaments Accepted For Manappuram Gold Loan
- 23 Uses Of Manappuram Gold Loan
- 24 Manappuram Agricultural Gold Loan Scheme
- 25 Benefits Of Manappuram Agricultural Gold Loan Scheme
- 26 Manappuram Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
- 27 Manappuram Gold Loan Highlights
- 28 Applying Through DialaBank Website?
- 29 Why avail loan from DialaBank
- 30 FAQs About Manappuram Gold Loan
- 30.1 ✅ What is Manappuram Gold Loan
- 30.2 ✅ How can I get a Gold Loan from Manappuram?
- 30.3 ✅ How to Apply for Manappuram Gold Loan?
- 30.4 ✅ What is Manappuram Gold Loan Rate Per Gram today?
- 30.5 ✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Manappuram?
- 30.6 ✅ How does Manappuram Gold Loan work?
- 30.7 ✅ What is Manappuram Gold Loan Interest Rate?
- 30.8 ✅ How to check Gold Loan status in Manappuram?
- 30.9 ✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Manappuram?
- 30.10 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail of on Gold Loan from Manappuram?
- 30.11 ✅ What is the loan tenure of the Manappuram Gold Loan?
- 30.12 ✅ How much Processing Fee applies to Manappuram Gold Loan?
- 30.13 ✅ What are the renewal charges for Gold Loan in Manappuram?
- 30.14 ✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in Manappuram Gold Loan?
- 30.15 ✅ How to renew Gold Loan with Manappuram?
- 30.16 ✅ How to Pay Manappuram Gold Loan Interest Online?
- 30.17 ✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on Manappuram Gold Loan for 3 months?
- 30.18 ✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Manappuram Gold Loan?
- 30.19 ✅ How to pay Manappuram Gold Loan through Credit Card?
- 30.20 ✅ What is Manappuram Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme?
- 30.21 ✅ What is the Manappuram Gold Loan closure procedure?
- 30.22 ✅ What is the Manappuram customer care number?
- 30.23 ✅ What are Manappuram Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
- 30.24 ✅ What is the maximum Manappuram Gold Loan tenure?
- 30.25 ✅ What is the minimum Manappuram Gold Loan tenure?
- 31 News about Manappuram Gold Loan