Manappuram Gold Loan Key Features
|Maximum Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1.5 Crore|
|Manappuram Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.00% per annum|
|Manappuram Gold Loan Per Gram||Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,121|
|Processing Fee||1% of the Principal Loan Amount or Rs. 1000 (Whichever Is Higher)|
|Repayment Tenure||15 Months to 36 Months|
|Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, EMI Scheme|
Advantages of Manappuram Gold Loan
There are some advantages of the Manappuram Gold Loan:
- Manappuram Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7% and reasonable in contrast to other services; this is the reason why most of the customers prefer this service.
- The documentation process is straightforward. Less documentation is required in a gold loan.
- It only consists of one ID proof, one residence proof (Aadhaar card, etc.), and two passport size photographs.
- You can check the specific document requirements on Manappuram Gold App as well.
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria of Manappuram Gold Loan then, it is disbursed very quickly that is in a day.
- Manappuram gold loan provides an amount that is as high as Rupees 1.5 Crore.
You can call on 9878981144 to avail the Best Deals and Offers on Gold Loan.
How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Per Gram in Manappuram?
Manappuram Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated Oct 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f 1 Oct 2020
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
About Manappuram Gold Loan
Gold is one of the most acknowledged metals in our country. Thus, a sizeable majority of people own ornaments of Gold. Over the past decade, the people not only buy Gold as a tradition but also to keep it as security which they can exchange or pledge in times of need this is the reason why the service of Gold Loan is the fastest growing amongst the other financial products.
Manappuram Finance Ltd or MAFIL is a Non-Banking Finance Company in India which was set up in 1949. Some of the financial products of this Company are, namely, Gold Loans, Money Transfers, SME Finance, and Commercial Vehicle Loans. Furthermore, this Company is serving people for the last 71 years, so there is no risk of fraud. Also, Manappuram Finance has more than 3200 branches all over the country. Manappuram Finance provides a gold loan at a shallow rate of interest. Also, the customer can avail of a Gold Loan by Manappuram Gold Loan App to avail more.
Manappuram Gold Loan is a service in which gold ornaments is used as collateral in return of the loan amount. Manappuram Gold Loan Interest Rates are low in comparison to other services like personal loan, as it is a secured service. Also, this Loan is provided for a given tenure, which means if the applicant is not able to repay the Loan in that preset period. Then, the gold ornaments kept with the lending institution are confiscated.
Manappuram Gold Loan Eligibility
Gold Loan is a commercial commodity granted by Manappuram, which provides to your requirements of short term or long term reserves. It is easy to avail of monetary assistance presented by Manappuram at low rates of interest and also wants minimum documentation similarly. Manappuram provides you with the Loan expense within an hour of administration as the appraisal and approval process is swiftly done, keeping in mind your seriousness regarding the need for repositories.
Primary Eligibility criteria for availing the Gold Loan is:
|Age||18 – 70 years of age|
|Occupation Status||Salaried, Self-Employed|
|Gold Quality||Minimum 18 Carats (10 grams)|
Manappuram Gold Loan Documents Required
You need Minimal Basic documentation for applying for a Manappuram Gold Loan. The list of the required Documents in given below:
|Photographs||2 Passport Size|
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)|
Manappuram Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
A Gold Loan can accomplish all your critical short term and long time financial obligations. The rate of interest that you will be imposed with depends on the entire loan value as well as the state/purity of the Gold you are to have as collateral with the Bank. Gold Loan interest rates given by the Bank are more economical in comparison to other loans because it is a completely secured loan.
Manappuram charges some additional fees along with the rate of interest in some cases, which are:
|Manappuram Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.00% per annum|
|Processing Fee||Rs. 10|
You can call on 9878981144 to avail the Best Deals and Offers on Manappuram Gold Loan.
Types of Manappuram Gold Loan
|Scheme Name||Loan Tenure||The maximum amount permitted per customer|
|GL-DS Scheme||90 Days||The minimum loan value is Rs.5,000/- and Maximum loan value is Rs. 30,000/-|
|GL-SY Scheme||90 Days||Maximum loan amount limited to Rs. 100,000/-|
|Privilege Loan||90 Days||Subject to individual exposure limit fixed|
|Express Gold Loan Plus||180 Days|
|Super Loan Plus||270 Days|
|Samadhan Plus||365 Days|
|Swarna Shakthi (GL-SX)||90 Days|
|GL B1+N||90 Days||Subject to individual exposure limit fixed (Minimum Loan value for B1+N: 2 Lakhs, B1-N: 5 Lakhs, B2+: 10 Lakhs & H3+: 25 Lakhs)|
|GL B1-N||90 Days|
|GL B2+||90 Days|
|GL H3+||90 Days|
|Business Loan (GL BL)||90 Days||Minimum Loan value: 50 Lakhs.|
|GL B4+||90 Days||Subject to individual exposure limit fixed|
Manappuram Gold Loan Apply Online
You can apply for a gold loan online. The process of application is straightforward. There are a few steps to apply for the gold loan.
- Visit our website Dialabank.com
- The loan seeker has to fill a form Online with current information.
- You will get a call from our Relationship Manager to clear all doubts and to assist you in the entire process of the Loan.
- You can check your eligibility for further clarification of the approval of a loan.
- Submit all the documents required as proof in the Bank.
- The Loan is approved in some minutes and disbursed within a day.
- You can also directly call us at 9878981144
How to Pay Manappuram Gold Loan EMI
Manappuram provides good repayment schemes to the customers availing a gold loan. There are three ways of repaying the loan amount, that is, Term Loan, EMI, and Overdraft facility. You can check about how to pay the manappuram gold loan online.
- Term Loan: In this repayment scheme, the applicant has to pay only the interest rate during the loan tenure. After the completion of the loan period, the applicant has to pay the principal amount of the loan.
- EMI Facility: In the EMI selection, the candidate has to give a set quantity that consists of both interest rate and a portion of the principal amount for the complete security of the Loan.
- Overdraft Facility: In this facility, the candidate can experience liquidity anytime. That is, the candidate has to give the rate of interest solely for the expense that he has adopted from the entire distributed amount.
Also, the Company provides the customers with a facility of Manappuram Online Payment. Through which, you can pay the amount at the comfort of your home.
Manappuram Gold Loan Contact Number
Call 9878981144 and get answers to all your queries regarding Gold Loan. Also, you can compare and get the best deals and offers on Gold Loan from different banks throughout the country by calling on the given number.
Gold Ornaments accepted for Manappuram Gold Loan
- The quality of your Gold should be 18 carats to 22 carats. The Gold of 24 carats is not accepted.
- Manappuram accepts all types of gold jewellery.
- Minted coins are not accepted.
- You should have a minimum of 10 grams of Gold.
- You cannot get a gold loan on raw Gold.
- Gold bricks are also not accepted.
Uses of Manappuram Gold Loan
- You can use this amount of Loan to fulfill any of your personal needs.
- The loan amount can be used for wedding purposes.
- You can use this Gold for education purposes.
- You can use this money for your business.
- You can buy a car using this amount of Loan.
- Manappuram Gold Loan allows you to use the loan amount for medical purposes as well.
FAQs About Manappuram Gold Loan
✅ What is Manappuram Gold Loan?
Manappuram gold loan is a loan against gold ornaments within minutes. You can avail a maximum loan amount of 1.5 crores depending on the weight and purity of your Gold. They offer several different schemes based upon your needs.
✅ How can I get a Gold Loan from Manappuram?
You can get a Gold Loan from Manappuram by visiting the nearest branch with your gold ornaments, or you can apply online at Dialabank from the comfort of your home to avail personalized assistance, lower rates, and the best deals.
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Manappuram?
You can get a gold Loan amount of ₹ 5,121 per gram from Manappuram. This amount varies depending on the purity of your pledged Gold. You can avail of a Gold Loan amount of up to 1.5 crores.
✅ How does Manappuram Gold Loan work?
Manappuram Gold Loan is a lending scheme that allows you to get a loan against your pledged gold ornaments. Once your pledges ornaments are valued and your documents approved the loan amount will be instantly disbursed into your bank accounts.
✅ What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Manappuram?
The Gold Loan interest rates in Manappuram is 7.00% per annum. The interest rate in Manappuram depends on the purity of your Gold; the loan amount tendered, LTV ratio, and tenure of the Loan.
✅ How to check Gold Loan status in Manappuram?
You can check the gold loan status in Manappuram by visiting the Manappuram Customer eService Portal and logging in to keep yourself updated on all the details regarding your Gold Loan. You can also download the Manappuram OGL app to avail of these services at your fingertips.
✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Manappuram?
To calculate the gold loan interest in Manappuram use Dialabank’s EMI calculator and find out the interest to be paid. It is free and easy to use.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail of on Gold Loan from Manappuram?
The maximum gold loan from Manappuram that can be availed is up to Rs 1.5 crores.
✅ What is the loan tenure of Manappuram Gold Loan?
The Loan tenure of Manappuram Gold Loan ranges from 15 months to 36 months and can also be renewed for a longer-term.
✅ How much Processing Fee is applicable to Manappuram Gold Loan?
A processing fee of 1% of the total principal amount of Rs. 1000 whichever amongst these is higher, is charged on Manappuram Gold Loan.
✅ What are the charges for renewal in Manappuram Gold Loan?
The charged for the renewal of Manappuram Gold Loan is NIL.
✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in Manappuram Gold Loan?
The charges for prepayment in Manappuram gold loan is up to 1% of the principal amount along with some other additional charges which are conveyed to the applicant beforehand.
✅ How to renew Manappuram Gold Loan?
Renew your Manappuram Gold Loan by visiting the nearest branch or through their mobile app. You will be required first to pay all your overdue amount and close your existing Loan before the terms and conditions for new tenure are updated based upon the current market rates.
✅ How to Pay Manappuram Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay for your Manappuram Gold Loan at Manappuram’s online payment portal by using net banking, debit cards, or through your Paytm account using Paytm Wallet or UPI.
✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on Manappuram Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you do not pay the interest on the Manappuram gold loan for 3 months you may be liable to face legal actions. If the full repayment of the loan along with interest and charges is not made within the period of the creditor within any such period as demanded by the Company, the Company will have the right to sell or dispose of the Gold through public auction at the risk and cost of the Borrower.
✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Manappuram Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on your Manappuram Gold Loan online by visiting the nearest branch and applying for the same. This procedure cannot be done online and is valid for a specific set of Loans only.
✅ How to pay Manappuram Gold Loan through Credit Card?
You cannot pay Manappuram Gold Loan through Credit Card as per RBI’s guidelines.
Table of Contents
- 1 Manappuram Gold Loan Key Features
- 2 Advantages of Manappuram Gold Loan
- 3 How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Per Gram in Manappuram?
- 4 About Manappuram Gold Loan
- 5 Manappuram Gold Loan Eligibility
- 6 Manappuram Gold Loan Documents Required
- 7 Manappuram Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
- 8 Types of Manappuram Gold Loan
- 9 Manappuram Gold Loan Apply Online
- 10 How to Pay Manappuram Gold Loan EMI
- 11 Manappuram Gold Loan Contact Number
- 12 Gold Ornaments accepted for Manappuram Gold Loan
- 13 Uses of Manappuram Gold Loan
- 14 FAQs About Manappuram Gold Loan
- 14.1 ✅ What is Manappuram Gold Loan?
- 14.2 ✅ How can I get a Gold Loan from Manappuram?
- 14.3 ✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Manappuram?
- 14.4 ✅ How does Manappuram Gold Loan work?
- 14.5 ✅ What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Manappuram?
- 14.6 ✅ How to check Gold Loan status in Manappuram?
- 14.7 ✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Manappuram?
- 14.8 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail of on Gold Loan from Manappuram?
- 14.9 ✅ What is the loan tenure of Manappuram Gold Loan?
- 14.10 ✅ How much Processing Fee is applicable to Manappuram Gold Loan?
- 14.11 ✅ What are the charges for renewal in Manappuram Gold Loan?
- 14.12 ✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in Manappuram Gold Loan?
- 14.13 ✅ How to renew Manappuram Gold Loan?
- 14.14 ✅ How to Pay Manappuram Gold Loan Interest Online?
- 14.15 ✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on Manappuram Gold Loan for 3 months?
- 14.16 ✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Manappuram Gold Loan?
- 14.17 ✅ How to pay Manappuram Gold Loan through Credit Card?