About Axis Bank Gold Loan
Axis Bank is one of the largest private sector Banks in India. They provide the entire spectrum of financial products to the customers. The Bank has nearly 1999 branches. Axis Bank began its operations in 1994. It is now one of the first new generation private sector banks in India.
It provides Instant Loan against Gold. Gold Loan is basically taken to overcome the short-term requirements of a person. in addition, Gold Loan Interest Rates are quite affordable, further making it a good service for the people.
|Axis Bank Gold Loan at a Glance|
|Interest Rate||Starts at 10.50%|
Average – 12%
|Gold Loan Per Gram||₹1856 and ₹2475 depending on the purity of gold|
|Tenure||6 to 36 months|
|Processing Fee||1% of Loan Amount + GST|
What is Axis Bank Gold Loan?
Gold is one of the most precious and costly metals in India. Its value in our lives cannot be ignored because every person is attached to it emotionally. However, what is the point of keeping your gold in a closed drawer when it can help you in times of emergency? Thus, Taking a Gold Loan can help you to overcome any drastic situation. Also, Loan against gold is the best way to get cash in a short span.
Advantages of Axis Bank Gold Loan
- First of all, you can use a gold loan to fulfill any of your personal requirements, whether it is related to your business or home, education or agricultural activities.
- After that, a gold loan is approved very quickly if you are eligible.
- Furthermore, if you have all the documents your loan is disbursed on the same day.
- Next, There is no need to worry about your credit score, its ok if your credit score is not that good. You will still get a gold loan because CIBIL score is not a requirement for loan approval.
- Another advantage, the Gold Loan Interest Rate is quite low as compared to other loans.
- Gold loan is very easy to apply too. One can easily apply for a gold loan online within 5 minutes. Besides that before applying for a gold loan you can get all the information about the rate of interest and EMI’s online.
- There is one more point that if you have gold that you should make the use of your gold to overcome your financial problems.
- In a gold loan, your ornaments will be kept in tight security. On the other hand, if you want to put your gold in the locker you will have to pay the locker charges to the bank. Whereas, the bank won’t charge anything from you as security charges.
- As the bank takes care of the security of your gold but still in case of any miss-happening bank will be responsible.
Why Axis Bank Gold Loan?
- Firstly, Loan Amount: A maximum amount of Rs.10, 00,000 can be availed.
- Secondly, EMI options: Hassle-free payment of EMIs.
- Thirdly, Instant liquidity: Enjoy liquidity of cash at any time. Generate instant cash in time of need.
- Furthermore, Security: The gold ornaments are completely safe in the banks.
- Next, Interest Rates: Individual can get the advantage of lower interest rates for this Loan.
- Finally, A person can also apply for Gold Finance on Agricultural Land on their name and further can get lower interest rates.
Axis Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram
Axis Bank provides the amount of loan after evaluation of the gold ornaments. Gold Loan Per Gram is based on the quality and quantity of Gold. The loan amount sanctioned for per gram of gold is around Rupees 1,750 to Rupees 2,100. But, it can vary according to the purity of the gold ornaments that are to be pledged.
Read more aboutGold Loan Per Gram
Axis Bank Gold Loan Schemes
Axis Bank Gold Loan is a scheme that provides Gold Loan to the farmers to carry their agriculture and allied activities. For the farmers, Axis banks provide a gold loan at a very low interest rate. This service provides an option to the farmers to easily access money in order to carry on their agricultural activities smoothly.
Also, the farmers have an option to withdraw money as per their own requirement, in which they only have to pay the interest rate of the used amount. In addition, the farmers also can access information of gold loan through Axis Bank’s internet banking facility.
Schemes of Axis Bank Gold Loan
Axis Banks provides the service of Gold Loan in two ways, that is Gold Loan and Overdraft Gold Loan.
Gold Loan: In this service, the applicant can avail a loan amount starting at Rupees 25,000 and it can go up to Rupees 20 Lakhs.
Gold Loan Overdraft: This is a type of scheme, in which the applicant has to pay only the interest on the amount which he has used from the total amount of loan disbursed. The minimum amount that can be availed in this service is Rupees 2 Lakhs and the maximum can go up to Rupees 20 Lakhs.
Axis Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- First of all, the applicant should not be a minor. The age of the customer should be more than 18 years.
- After that he/she should be a citizen of India.
- Besides that he/she should have a minimum of 10 grams of gold.
Documents Required for Axis Bank Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity- Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Pan Card/Aadhar Card
- Address Proof- Aadhaar Card/Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
Signature Proof- Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs. But the applicant should not be wearing glasses and the photographs should be colored.
Know More – What is CIBIL Score?
Axis Bank Gold Loan Procedure
- First of all, Apply online for a loan against gold.
- Afterward, the borrower will have to submit an application form along with his / her valuable.
- Next, Then the bank will evaluate the real value of your Gold in terms of its purity and weight.
- Finally, the Loan is sanctioned to the applicant after checking the genuineness of the asset provided.
- The whole Gold Loan process takes around.
Features of Axis Bank Gold Loan
- The Rate of Interest: Firstly, Rates of interest offered by Axis bank are very affordable. These are quite low as compared to the other banks.
- Reliability: Next, Since the bank is serving the people with its financial products for so long so you can easily trust the bank’s policies. There is no risk.
- Easy Approval: Also, Your Gold Loan will be approved very easily. there is no wastage of time, if you have gold your loan can be approved within a few minutes.
- Quick Disbursal: In addition, After the approval of your gold loan if you have all the documents then your loan can be disbursed on the same day.
- Online Application: Furthermore, You can apply online for the Axis bank gold loan. there is no need to go to the bank.
- Security: Lastly, The bank takes care of the security of your gold. Your gold will be kept under fireproof security in the lockers.
How to Apply for Axis Bank Gold Loan?
The applicant has two options to avail a Gold Loan.
To begin, the first option is to avail Gold Loan from your nearby Axis Bank Branch. You can look for a nearby branch by searching Axis Bank Gold Loan near me. By doing so, the list of nearby branches will be made available. From there, you can the nearest branch and visit the same in order to avail a Gold Loan.
The other option is the Online Process. This is the best way to avail a Gold Loan, as the applicant does not have to bother to find the branch, in fact, the branch reaches to the customer itself. Which means the applicant can avail the best deal at the comfort of your home. Follow the following steps in order to do so:
- First of all, Visit our website Dialabank.
- Secondly, fill an application form with all required fields.
- Thirdly, you will be reverted back by our Relationship manager to assist through the entire process.
- Next, you will have to submit documents in the bank.
- Finally, your loan will be approved in just some minutes.
- Apart from the above process, you can directly call us at 95920-46860.
- First of all the Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline, so you can trust easily. there is no risk of fraud at all.
- Besides that, your loan will be approved within 5 minutes here.
- After that, if you are eligible and you have all the documents your loan will be disbursed on the same day.
- If you apply on the www.dialabank.com you will get low rates of interest on the gold loan.
- Furthermore, you can compare the rate of interest to the other banks too.
- Dialabank provides a very quick response to the customer’s queries.
- One more important thing to note is that there is no need to go here and there to submit the documents because if you apply on dialabank.com your documents will be picked up from your doorstep.
- For more information, you may call on 95920-46860 or 60011600.
Know More – 4 Different Ways of Repaying Your Gold Loan
Axis Bank EMI Calculator
Axis Bank has provided a gold loan calculator online. With the help of this calculator, you can easily calculate your EMI’s and rate of interest online and decide your loan amount and tenure easily. It will help to save your time and money as well.
FAQs About Axis Bank Gold Loan
1. How does Gold Loan work?
Loan on gold is very simple to understand. The Banks /NBFC provides you with funds against your gold ornament. The amount depends upon the gold weight.
2. Is Gold Loan secured?
Yes, it is essential to note that the loan on gold comes in the category of secured loans. Because in a gold loan the applicant put their gold ornaments into the bank’s locker as security or as collateral.
3. What happens when you don’t repay a Gold Loan?
If the borrower is unable to return the gold loan on time, then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments.
4. Do I need a co-applicant to get a gold loan?
No, to avail Gold loan you don’t need any co-applicant
5. Is Gold loan better than a Personal loan?
Yes, a Gold loan is better than personal Loan because in Gold Loan banks/NBFC’s takes Gold ornament as well as a gold coin as collateral and in case of Personal loan it is un-secured and hence carries higher interest than a gold loan.
6. What is the best online platform to avail gold loan?
Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan. Dialabank provides you hassle-free process as well as the lowest interest rate in the market as compared to others.
7. Is there any fee payable for the Gold Loan?
Yes, you have to pay the loan processing fee (non-refundable) as well as Valuation fee.
8. Is gold loan a good option?
A gold loan is an excellent choice because:
- Minimal Documentation
- Disbursal in 30 minutes
- Flexible Loan Tenure
- Wide-ranging Repayment Options
- Pre-payment option
- Negligible Processing Fees
9. How can I avail a gold loan?
You can avail the service of a gold loan in a few clicks.
- Fill in your expected details in the web-form on Dialabank.
- Now all you have to do is, wait; our relationship managers will get back to you within 30 minutes.
- We will suggest you the loan which meets your requirements, in your specific region.
- Submit the required documents with our representative, who will be in touch with you.
- Accept the loan amount in just 30 minutes.
10. Is Gold Loan better than a personal loan?
Yes, a gold loan is far better than a personal loan. Reasons being:
- A gold loan does not require a CIBIL score or any proof of your income.
- Gold loans are less time-consuming and hustle free in comparison with Personal Loans.
- A gold loan is a secured loan and therefore, is the most opted loan nation-wide.
11. What is the benefit of gold loan?
Gold loans have various benefits, which are why it is the most opted loan in the country. Some of the benefits are listed below:
- Proof of your income is not needed Loan
- Disbursal in just 30 minutes
- CIBIL score is not required
- Less Documentation
- Maximum Funding
- It is a Secure Loan
- Instant Approval
12. How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Axis Bank?
Gold Loan is a preferred option for any urgent monetary need. Axis bank provides Gold Loan with instant approval and disbursement. The bank accepts gold with purity between 18K to 24K. The loan amount per gram in Axis Bank varies between ₹1856 and ₹2475.
13. What is Axis Bank Gold Loan?
Axis Bank Gold Loans provide loan against gold with same day loan disbursement. You can Apply for Gold Loan and get quick approvals by visiting the nearest Axis Bank Branch. With axis bank you can get high value Gold Loans of upto ₹50 Lakhs. The tenure period is from 6 months to 36 months.
14. What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Axis Bank?
Axis Bank provides fixed rate Gold Loans starting at 10.50% per annum with an average effective interest rate of 12% per annum.
15. How to pay Axis Bank Gold Loan online?
You can make online payments for your Axis Bank Gold Loan through net banking, UPI, or Axis mobile banking app.
16. How to apply Gold Loan in Axis Bank?
Gold Loan is a very popular loan product in India. You can apply for Axis Bank Gold Loan and fulfill all your urgent cash needs with same day disbursement. Simply visit the nearest Axis Bank branch with your gold and basic KYC documents. You can also apply online with Dialabank and get the lowest rates, best offers, and personalized assistance.
17. How to renew Axis Bank Gold Loan online?
You can renew your Axis Bank Gold Loan by visiting the nearest branch with all your loan documents. The Gold submitted will be taken out for a revaluation on the basis of current market gold rates. You will then be required to fill in a renewal form and once everything is processed a small renewal fee will be charged and your loan will be renewed for a new tenure.
18. How to take Gold Loan from Axis Bank?
Gold Loan is one of the prominent loan products in India. The Gold Loan process in Axis Bank is very simple and comes with same day disbursement. You simply have to visit the nearest branch with your gold and basic documents. Alternatively, you can apply with Dialabank and get the lowest rates and offers along with personalized assistance.
19. What is Gold Loan in Axis Bank?
Gold Loan is a lending product of Axis Bank through which you can get a loan by submitting your gold ornaments as security. The loan amount and interest rates are dependent on the purity of your gold and vary accordingly. Axis Bank Gold Loan comes with same day disbursement and attractive interest rates. They provide high value Gold Loans to fulfill all your financial needs.
20. How to get Axis Bank Gold Loan?
Axis Bank is one the largest private sector banks in India that provides Gold Loan with same day disbursement and locker facility for the safety of your gold. You can easily get Axis Bank Gold Loan by visiting their nearest branch or you can apply online at Dialabank for the best deals and offers and avail personalized assistance to walk you through the entire process.
21. How to check Axis Bank Gold Loan status?
In order to check your Axis Bank Gold Loan status all you need to do is visit the Axis Bank Loan Status Tracker web page and fill in your details in the form given. You can easily track the status of your loan from anywhere and stay updated.
22. How to close Axis Bank Gold Loan?
You can close your Axis Bank Gold Loan by visiting the nearest bank branch along with the loan documents. You shall make sure to pay all your overdue amount and any pending charges as applicable. Once the entire process is completed, you will get your pledged gold back.
23. How to renew Axis Bank Gold Loan?
If you desire to renew your Gold Loan with Axis Bank all you need to do is visit the branch with your documents and apply for a renewal. Your gold will be revalued and new loan terms will be decided. After you pay a minimal renewal fee, your loan will be renewed for a new tenure.
24. What happens if someone defaults Axis Bank Gold Loan?
When you default on your Axis Bank Gold Loan, the bank will at first remind you of your pending dues. When these reminders are ignored a legal notice is issued at your given address. Failing to reply to this notice gives the bank the legal rights to sell your pledged gold in order to recover the entire sum overdue.
After the auction if the difference is positive, the amount is tranferred to the borrower, and if it is negative, the deficit is a liablity of the borrower to be paid.
25. How many branches of Axis Bank Gold Loan?
Axis Bank with its huge network of more than 4000 branches provides Gold Loan services across India. You can also visit Dialabank’s digital platform to avail all your loan needs and check with our relationship managers the latest offers and deals in the Gold Loan branches nearest to you.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Axis Bank Gold Loan
- 2 What is Axis Bank Gold Loan?
- 3 Advantages of Axis Bank Gold Loan
- 4 Why Axis Bank Gold Loan?
- 5 Axis Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram
- 6 Axis Bank Gold Loan Schemes
- 7 Schemes of Axis Bank Gold Loan
- 8 Axis Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- 9 Documents Required for Axis Bank Gold Loan
- 10 Axis Bank Gold Loan Procedure
- 11 Features of Axis Bank Gold Loan
- 12 How to Apply for Axis Bank Gold Loan?
- 13 Why Dialabank?
- 14 Axis Bank EMI Calculator
- 15 FAQs About Axis Bank Gold Loan
- 15.1 1. How does Gold Loan work?
- 15.2 2. Is Gold Loan secured?
- 15.3 3. What happens when you don’t repay a Gold Loan?
- 15.4 4. Do I need a co-applicant to get a gold loan?
- 15.5 5. Is Gold loan better than a Personal loan?
- 15.6 6. What is the best online platform to avail gold loan?
- 15.7 7. Is there any fee payable for the Gold Loan?
- 15.8 8. Is gold loan a good option?
- 15.9 9. How can I avail a gold loan?
- 15.10 10. Is Gold Loan better than a personal loan?
- 15.11 11. What is the benefit of gold loan?
- 15.12 12. How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Axis Bank?
- 15.13 13. What is Axis Bank Gold Loan?
- 15.14 14. What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Axis Bank?
- 15.15 15. How to pay Axis Bank Gold Loan online?
- 15.16 16. How to apply Gold Loan in Axis Bank?
- 15.17 17. How to renew Axis Bank Gold Loan online?
- 15.18 18. How to take Gold Loan from Axis Bank?
- 15.19 19. What is Gold Loan in Axis Bank?
- 15.20 20. How to get Axis Bank Gold Loan?
- 15.21 21. How to check Axis Bank Gold Loan status?
- 15.22 22. How to close Axis Bank Gold Loan?
- 15.23 23. How to renew Axis Bank Gold Loan?
- 15.24 24. What happens if someone defaults Axis Bank Gold Loan?
- 15.25 25. How many branches of Axis Bank Gold Loan?