About Axis Bank Gold Loan
Axis Bank is one of the largest private-sector banks in India. They provide the entire spectrum of financial products to the customers. The Bank has nearly 1999 branches. Axis Bank began its operations in 1994. It is now one of the first new-generation private sector banks in India.
It provides Instant Loan against Gold. Gold Loan is basically taken to overcome the short-term requirements of a person. in addition, Gold Loan Interest Rates are quite affordable, further making it a good service for the people.
- Interest Rate Starts at 10.50%
- Loan Per Gram From Rs. 2,472 to Rs. 3,023
- Tenure Up to 36 months
- Processing Fee Up to 1% + GST
Features of Axis Bank Gold Loan
- The Rate of Interest: Firstly, Rates of interest offered by Axis bank are very affordable. These are quite low as compared to the other banks.
- Reliability: Next, Since the bank is serving the people with its financial products for so long so you can easily trust the bank’s policies. There is no risk.
- Easy Approval: Also, Your Gold Loan will be approved very quickly. There is no wastage of time if you have gold your loan can be approved within a few minutes.
- Quick Disbursal: Also, After the approval of your gold loan if you have all the documents, then your loan can be disbursed on the same day.
- Online Application: Furthermore, You can apply online for the Axis bank gold loan. There is no need to go to the bank.
- Security: Lastly, The bank takes care of the security of your gold. Your gold will be kept under fireproof protection in the lockers.
Why choose Axis Bank Gold Loan?
- Loan Amount: A maximum amount of Rs.10, 00,000 can be availed.
- EMI options: Hassle-free payment of EMIs.
- Instant liquidity: Enjoy liquidity of cash at any time. Generate instant cash in time of need.
- Security: The gold ornaments are entirely safe in the banks.
- Interest Rates: Individual can get the advantage of lower interest rates for this loan.
- A person can also apply for Gold Finance on Agricultural Land on their name and further can get lower interest rates.
Advantages of Axis Bank Gold Loan
- You can use a gold loan to fulfil any of your requirements, whether it is related to your business or home, education or agricultural activities.
- A gold loan is approved very quickly if you are eligible.
- If you have all the documents, your loan is disbursed on the same day.
- There is no need to worry about your credit score, its ok if your credit score is not that good. You will still get a gold loan because CIBIL score is not a requirement for loan approval.
- The Gold Loan Interest Rate is quite low as compared to other loans.
- Gold loan is very easy to apply too. One can easily apply for a gold loan online within 5 minutes. Besides that, before applying for a gold loan, you can get all the information about the rate of interest and EMI’s online.
- There is one more point that if you have gold that you should make the use of your gold to overcome your financial problems.
- In a gold loan, your ornaments will be kept in tight security. On the other hand, if you want to put your gold in the locker, you will have to pay the locker charges to the bank. Whereas, the bank won’t charge anything from you as security charges.
- As the bank takes care of the security of your gold but still in case of any miss-happening bank will be responsible.
Axis Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- First of all, the applicant should not be a minor. The age of the customer should be more than 18 years.
- After that, he/she should be a citizen of India.
- Besides that he/she should have a minimum of 10 grams of gold.
Axis Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
Gold Loan or Loan Against Gold is a loan product offered to the borrowers by the Axis Bank wherein funds are provided for fulfilling the financial needs of the applicant. The gold ornaments of the applicant are kept as security by the bank in exchange for the funds. The entire Gold Loan process is hassle-free and easy to get with minimal documentation. Axis bank ensures high protection of your gold ornaments till the loan is closed.
Documents required for Applying for Axis Bank Gold Loan are :
A duly filled and signed Gold Loan application form shall be submitted along with the following documents:
- 2 latest passport-sized photographs
- Basic KYC documents: Identity Proof (Only one is required): Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Passport, Voter ID, etc.
- Residence Proof (Only one is required): Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID, Ration Card, Electricity or Water Bills in the name of the applicant, or Rental Agreement(In case you live in a rented house).
Agricultural Land Proof and Income Statement of the applicant have required in the case the applicant wants the Gold Loan for Agricultural purposes.
- If you are an existing customer of the bank you may not be required to submit any documents as the bank will already have your verified details.
Any other documents as requested by the bank shall be duly provided.*
Axis Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
Axis Bank Gold Loan can fulfil all your urgent short term and long term monetary requirements. The rate of interest that you will be charged with depends on the total loan amount as well as the quality/purity of the gold you are to keep as security with the bank. Gold Loan interest rates offered by the bank are lower in comparison to other loans because it is a fully secured loan.
The Gold Loan interest rates in the Axis Bank starts at 10.70% per annum.
The bank also charges some additional fees along with the rate of interest in some cases, which are :
- Processing fee – 1% of the loan amount or ₹1000 whichever is higher
- Documentation charges
- Gold Valuation charges
- The bank charges no additional fees for part payment or the foreclosure of the Gold Loan.
Axis Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram
Axis Bank provides the amount of loan after evaluation of the gold ornaments. Gold Loan Per Gram is based on the quality and quantity of gold. The loan amount sanctioned for per gram of gold is around Rupees 1,750 to Rupees 2,100. But, it can vary according to the purity of the gold ornaments that are to be pledged.
Axis Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
This is the best way to avail a Gold Loan, as the applicant does not have to bother to find the branch; in fact, the branch reaches to the customer itself. Which means the applicant can avail the best deal at the comfort of your home. Follow the following steps to do so:
- Visit our website Dialabank
- Fill an application form with all required fields
- You will be reverted by our Relationship manager to assist through the entire process.
- You will have to submit documents in the bank.
- Your loan will be approved in just some minutes.
- Apart from the above process, you can directly call us at 95920-46860.
Axis Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
How to Pay Your Axis Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your Axis Bank gold advance can be reimbursed in the following three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are a current record holder with Axis Bank, Standing Instruction is the best method of r repayment. Your EMI sum will be charged automatically toward the finish of the month to month cycle from the Axis Bank account you indicate.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This mode can be utilized if you have a non-Axis Bank account and might want your EMIs to be charged consequently toward the finish of the month to month cycle from this record.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can submit post-dated EMI checks from a non-Axis Bank account at your closest Axis Bank Loan Center. A new arrangement of PDCs should be presented on time. It will be ideal if you note Post Dated Checks will be gathered non-ECS areas as it were.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Axis Bank
Gold jewellery such as Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, and Gold necklaces, all of these are accepted for availing a Gold Loan.
Quality: The quality of gold should lie between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Aby gold ornament which is 24 Carat, cannot be used for availing a gold loan.
Uses of Axis Bank Gold Loan
The funds acquired by availing the Axis Bank Gold Loan service can be used for several purposes such as:
- To finance any personal expenses such as a wedding, travel, payment of higher education fees, etc.
- For all your business needs, such as buying raw material, expansion of business, etc.
- You can also avail a Gold Loan for agricultural purposes. The bank offers lower rates of interest for Gold Loans that are used for agriculture or allied activities.
FAQs About Axis Bank Gold Loan
Loan on gold is very simple to understand. The Banks /NBFC provides you with funds against your gold ornament. The amount depends upon the gold weight.
Yes, it is essential to note that the loan on gold comes in the category of secured loans. Because in a gold loan, the applicant put their gold ornaments into the bank’s locker as security or as collateral.
If the borrower is unable to return the gold loan on time, then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments.
No, to avail the Gold loan you don’t need any co-applicant
Yes, a Gold loan is better than a personal loan because in Gold Loan banks/NBFC’s takes Gold ornament as well as a gold coin as collateral and in case of Personal loan it is unsecured and hence carries higher interest than a gold loan.
Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan. Dialabank provides you hassle-free process as well as the lowest interest rate in the market as compared to others.
Yes, you have to pay the loan processing fee (non-refundable) as well as Valuation fee.
A gold loan is an excellent choice because:
- Minimal Documentation
- Disbursal in 30 minutes
- Flexible Loan Tenure
- Wide-ranging Repayment Options
- Pre-payment option
- Negligible Processing Fees
You can avail the service of a gold loan in a few clicks.
- Fill in your expected details in the web-form on Dialabank.
- Now all you have to do is, wait; our relationship managers will get back to you within 30 minutes.
- We will suggest you the loan which meets your requirements, in your specific region.
- Submit the required documents with our representative, who will be in touch with you.
- Accept the loan amount in just 30 minutes.
Gold Loan is a preferred option for any urgent monetary need. Axis bank provides Gold Loan with instant approval and disbursement. The bank accepts gold with a purity between 18K to 24K. The loan amount per gram in Axis Bank varies between ₹1856 and ₹2475.
Axis Bank Gold Loans provide loan against gold with same day loan disbursement. You can Apply for Gold Loan and get quick approvals by visiting the nearest Axis Bank Branch. With axis bank, you can get high-value Gold Loans of up to ₹50 Lakhs. The tenure period is from 6 months to 36 months.
Axis Bank provides fixed-rate Gold Loans starting at 10.50% per annum, with an average effective interest rate of 12% per annum.
You can make online payments for your Axis Bank Gold Loan through net banking, UPI, or Axis mobile banking app.
Gold Loan is a top-rated loan product in India. You can apply for Axis Bank Gold Loan and fulfil all your urgent cash needs with same day disbursement. Simply visit the nearest Axis Bank branch with your gold and necessary KYC documents. You can also apply online with Dialabank and get the lowest rates, best offers, and personalized assistance.
You can renew your Axis Bank Gold Loan by visiting the nearest branch with all your loan documents. The gold submitted will be taken out for a revaluation based on current market gold rates. You will then be required to fill in a renewal form, and once everything is processed, a small renewal fee will be charged, and your loan will be renewed for a new tenure.
Gold Loan is one of the prominent loan products in India. The Gold Loan process in Axis Bank is very simple and comes with same day disbursement. You simply have to visit the nearest branch with your gold and basic documents. Alternatively, you can apply with Dialabank and get the lowest rates and offers along with personalized assistance.
Gold Loan is a lending product of Axis Bank through which you can get a loan by submitting your gold ornaments as security. The loan amount and interest rates are dependent on the purity of your gold and vary accordingly. Axis Bank Gold Loan comes with same day disbursement and attractive interest rates. They provide high-value Gold Loans to fulfil all your financial needs.
Axis Bank is one the largest private sector banks in India that provides Gold Loan with same day disbursement and locker facility for the safety of your gold. You can quickly get Axis Bank Gold Loan by visiting their nearest branch, or you can apply online at Dialabank for the best deals and offers and avail personalized assistance to walk you through the entire process.
To check your Axis Bank Gold Loan status, all you need to do is visit the Axis Bank Loan Status Tracker web page and fill in your details in the form given. You can easily track the status of your loan from anywhere and stay updated.
You can close your Axis Bank Gold Loan by visiting the nearest bank branch along with the loan documents. You shall make sure to pay all your overdue amount and any pending charges as applicable. Once the entire process is completed, you will get your pledged gold back.
If you desire to renew your Gold Loan with Axis Bank, all you need to do is visit the branch with your documents and apply for a renewal. Your gold will be revalued, and new loan terms will be decided. After you pay a minimal renewal fee, your loan will be renewed for a new tenure.
When you default on your Axis Bank Gold Loan, the bank will at first remind you of your pending dues, when these reminders are ignored a legal notice is issued at your given address. Failing to reply to this notice gives the bank the legal rights to sell your pledged gold to recover the entire sum overdue.
After the auction, if the difference is positive, the amount is transferred to the borrower. If it is negative, the deficit is a liability of the borrower to be paid.
Axis Bank, with its vast network of more than 4000 branches, provides Gold Loan services across India. You can also visit Dialabank’s digital platform to avail all your loan needs and check with our relationship managers the latest offers and deals in the Gold Loan branches nearest to you.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Axis Bank Gold Loan
- 2 Features of Axis Bank Gold Loan
- 3 Why choose Axis Bank Gold Loan?
- 4 Advantages of Axis Bank Gold Loan
- 5 Axis Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- 6 Axis Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
- 7 Axis Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
- 8 Axis Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram
- 9 Axis Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
- 10 Axis Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
- 11 How to Pay Your Axis Bank Gold Loan EMI?
- 12 Gold Ornaments Accepted by Axis Bank
- 13 Uses of Axis Bank Gold Loan
- 14 FAQs About Axis Bank Gold Loan