Axis Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Max Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||₹ 5121|
|Processing Fee||1% of the Principal Loan Amount|
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
|Repayment Tenure||6 Months to 36 Months|
Advantages of Axis Bank Gold Loan
- You can use a gold loan to fulfill any of your requirements, whether it is related to your business or home, education, or agricultural activities.
- A gold loan is approved very quickly if you are eligible.
- If you have all the documents, your loan is disbursed on the same day.
- There is no need to worry about your credit score, its ok if your credit score is not that good. You will still get a gold loan because the CIBIL score is not a requirement for loan approval.
- The Gold Loan Interest Rate is quite low as compared to other loans.
- A gold loan is very easy to apply too. One can easily apply for a gold loan online within 5 minutes. Besides that, before applying for a gold loan, you can get all the information about the rate of interest and EMI’s online.
- There is one more point that if you have gold that you should make the use of your gold to overcome your financial problems.
- In a gold loan, your ornaments will be kept in tight security. On the other hand, if you want to put your gold in the locker, you will have to pay the locker charges to the bank. Whereas, the bank won’t charge anything from you as security charges.
- As the bank takes care of the security of your gold but still in case any miss-happening bank will be responsible.
How Much Loan Can I get through Axis Bank Gold Loan?
As per the most advanced gold prices, Axis Bank offers a gold loan per gram today of ₹ 5121. The highest Axis Bank gold loan rate per gram now is ₹ 5121 for 22-carat jewelry calculated at a maximum LTV of 75% and average gold loan rates of the last 30 days in 2020 are ₹ 5121 of 22 carats.
Axis Bank Gold Loan Per Gram
Axis Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated 22 Sep 2020
|Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate|
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
About Axis Bank Gold Loan
Axis Bank is one of the largest private-sector banks in India. They provide the entire spectrum of financial products to the customers. The Bank has nearly 1999 branches. Axis Bank began its operations in 1994. It is now one of the first new-generation private sector banks in India.
It provides Instant Loan against Gold. Gold Loan is basically taken to overcome the short-term requirements of a person. in addition, Gold Loan Interest Rates are quite affordable, further making it a good service for the people.
- Axis Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum
- Axis Gold Loan Per Gram Today is ₹ 5121
- Axis Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Axis Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1% of the Loan Amount + GST
Axis Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- First of all, the applicant should not be a minor. The age of the customer should be more than 18 years.
- After that, he/she should be a citizen of India.
- Besides that he/she should have a minimum of 10 grams of gold.
|Age||18-75 years of age|
|Employment Status||Salaried, Self-Employed|
|Gold Quality||Minimum 18 Carats|
|CIBIL Score||500 and above|
Axis Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
Gold Loan or Loan Against Gold is a loan product offered to the borrowers by the Axis Bank wherein funds are provided for fulfilling the financial needs of the applicant. The gold ornaments of the applicant are kept as security by the bank in exchange for the funds. The entire Gold Loan process is hassle-free and easy to get with minimal documentation. Axis bank ensures high protection of your gold ornaments till the loan is closed.
|Photographs||2 Passport Size|
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)|
**Any other documents as requested by the bank shall be duly provided.**
Axis Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
Axis Bank Gold Loan can fulfill all your urgent short term and long term monetary requirements. The rate of interest that you will be charged with depends on the total loan amount as well as the quality/purity of the gold you are to keep as security with the bank. Gold Loan interest rates offered by the bank are lower in comparison to other loans because it is a fully secured loan.
The Gold Loan interest rates in the Axis Bank 7% per annum.
The bank also charges some additional fees along with the rate of interest in some cases, which are :
- Processing fee – 1% of the loan amount or ₹1000 whichever is higher
- Documentation charges
- Gold Valuation charges
- The bank charges no additional fees for part payment or the foreclosure of the Gold Loan.
Gold Loan Apply Online
This is the best way to avail of a Gold Loan, as the applicant does not have to bother to find the branch; in fact, the branch reaches the customer itself. Which means the applicant can avail the best deal at the comfort of your home. Follow the following steps to do so:
- Hit our online website Dialabank.
- Fill an application form with all the needed areas.
- You will be reverted by our Contact administrator to assist throughout the entire process.
- You will have to present documents in the bank.
- Your loan will be appreciated in just a few minutes.
- Apart from the above process, you can undeviatingly call us at 9878981144.
Axis Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
How to Pay Your Axis Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your Axis Bank gold advance can be reimbursed in the following three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): If the applicant is a current account tenant with Axis Bank, Standing Instruction is the most trustworthy technique of repayment. Your EMI sum will be credited automatically toward the termination of the month to month cycle from the Axis Bank account you intimate.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This method can be used if you have a non-Axis Bank account and might need your EMIs to be charged consequently near the finish of the month to month cycle from this record.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can offer post-dated EMI checks from a non-Axis Bank account at your most imminent Axis Bank Loan Center. A new adaptation of PDCs should be performed on time. It will be absolute if you note Post Dated Checks will be associated non-ECS areas as it were.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Axis Bank
Gold jewelry such as Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, and Gold necklaces, all of these are accepted for availing a Gold Loan.
Quality: The quality of gold should lie between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Aby gold ornament which is 24 Carat, cannot be used for availing a gold loan.
Uses of Axis Bank Gold Loan
The funds acquired by availing the Axis Bank Gold Loan service can be used for several purposes such as:
- To support any personal debts such as weddings, journey, payment of more significant education fees, etc.
- For all your industry needs, such as purchasing raw matter, expansion of industry, etc.
- You can likewise avail of a Gold Loan for farming plans. The bank gives lower rates of interest for Gold Loans that are employed for agriculture or related activities.
FAQs About Axis Bank Gold Loan
Axis Bank Gold Loans provide loans against gold with same day loan disbursement. You can Apply for Gold Loan and get quick approvals by visiting the nearest Axis Bank Branch. With Axis bank, you can get high-value Gold Loans of up to ₹50 Lakhs. The tenure period is from 6 months to 36 months.
- Fill in your expected details in the web-form on Dialabank Gold Loan Application Form
- Now all you have to do is, wait. Our relationship managers will get back to you within 30 minutes.
- We will suggest you the loan which meets your requirements, in your specific region.
- Submit the required documents with our representative, who will be in touch with you.
- Accept the loan amount in just 30 minutes.
You can get a loan of Rs 5121 per gram from Axis Bank, depending on the quality of your gold ornaments.
The Axis Bank gold loan is a very simple scheme in which the bank provides you with funds against your gold ornament. The amount depends upon the gold weight. Once the jewelry is valued the loan amount is disbursed instantly.
The gold loan interest rate in Axis Bank is 7.0% per annum
You can check your Axis Bank Gold Loan status online by visiting the Bank’s online portal and logging in with your personal details.
You can calculate your gold loan interest rate in Axis Bank by subtracting the principal amount from the total amount to be paid.
The maximum gold loan amount that you can avail on a gold loan from Axis Bank is Rs 50 lakh. The bank offers a loan amount of up to 75% of the gold jewelry’s value.
The loan tenure of your Axis Bank gold loan usually ranges from 6 months to 36 months.
A processing fee of up to 1% is applicable on the Axis Bank gold loan.
The charges of pre-payment in Axis Bank gold loan is up to 2% of the outstanding loan amount.
You can renew your Axis Bank Gold Loan by visiting the nearest branch with all your loan documents. The gold submitted will be taken out for a revaluation based on current market gold rates. You will then be required to fill in a renewal form, and once everything is processed, a small renewal fee will be charged, and your loan will be renewed for a new tenure.
You can pay the Axis Gold loan interest online using online payment options available like net banking, debit cards, mobile apps, etc.
If you cannot repay the Axis Gold loan interest amount for 3 months, the bank will charge you with penal interest. In case of continuous defaults, the Bank might even sell your gold ornaments kept as a security for the loan.
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on Axis Bank Gold loan online by logging in with your credentials or can also visit the bank personally. You have to submit the moratorium request with the bank a minimum of 5 working days before your EMI payment’s due date.
The Axis Bank Gold loan cannot be repaid through credit cards as per RBI Guidelines.